Adrazelle

Adrazelle

#2 Sense PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :rolleyes:  I laughed when Hiro died hahahaha "You killed the ref' BWAHAHAHA  Nice vid!!!

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

Quintus

Quintus

#1 Power PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • IGN:Quintus
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:400

That fairy tail intro hit me hard hahaha  :wub:

It was a fun event thanks for hosting it  :D

• HirotoSenpai and vennybot like this

PeskyLateAdder-max-1mb.gif

Quintus              Quint            Quintum

Lv 400                   Lv 400                Lv 200

Astronaut

Astronaut

Marquess of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • IGN:Matt
  • Class:pa riba
  • Level:pa bajo

me. :ph34r:

Seulgi

Seulgi

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Chaz
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1 Duke

So nobody noticed her getting med-cured at 4:57?????? what a flop lol 

• Astronaut, Shelfo and W1Z4RD like this

I'm sorry, if you didn't even put 5 candles on the pentagram there's no summoning.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 694 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary

wow seems like we have a sherlock holmes here 

what a flop lol 

thx for your support, I'm so surprised you came to complain about something that you were not even part of it

• vennybot likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:#2 Power's husband
  • Level:GudnNuf

So nobody noticed her getting med-cured at 4:57?????? what a flop lol 

Wow did you also see that I was under 0 status effects prior, during, and after said skill?

You're getting sloppy, Jake.

Seulgi

Seulgi

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Chaz
  • Level:#1 Duke

Wow did you also see that I was under 0 status effects prior, during, and after said skill?

You're getting sloppy, Jake.

You were effected by skunk, basic healing cures skunk.

giphy.gif

• Astronaut, Shelfo and W1Z4RD like this

I'm sorry, if you didn't even put 5 candles on the pentagram there's no summoning.

Shelfo

Shelfo

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • IGN:Shelfo
  • Level:#1

thx for your support, I'm so surprised you came to complain about something that you were not even part of it

Lucky him for not participate especially if stuff like this happens and people win by flukes

Just because he didn't participate it doesn't mean that he's wrong

• Astronaut and Seulgi like this

2F6qqg3.pngzC1qwfS.jpg

♥ My babies ♥                        You will find when you see. We are one

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

-snip-

So the match would've been a do-over, assuming Poofy wouldn't interfere again. This has been over and done with too long for literally anyone to care. Pointing things out just to target and agitate specific people doesn't make you cool or fun.

Systematically targeting, harassing, and antagonizing someone on a 2.5D Anime MMORPG for about a year now. Wowzers. Still. I know your life is horrible, but mine's starting to go pretty well, and I'd rather not be dragged down to your level once again. I'm better than that.

-snip-

You literally were an angel and probably the most sensible one in that group. 0 clue what happened to you, but whatever did make you sour, does not mean you have to jump his bandwagon. You, out of anyone in that whole group, should know better. 

I have no words for either of you except you won't drag me down this time.

• Seulgi likes this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Wiz
  • Class:K I D
  • Level:004

"7. It is forbidden to use any help from players/other characters. Basically you can not use skills from another character to improve your own. Example: A gambler using Sacred Oath. It is forbidden. "

I'm not taking any side in this,but,in this case i think there should be rematch between psyy and mewsie .

I respect Hiro and Mew,but in this they are right

• Seulgi and Oniii like this

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

in this case i think there should be rematch between psyy and mewsie .

When I get back into this game and have the time/patience to deal with PvP again, I'll give you a ring.

I don't care if I get the title revoked or some stupid thing because someone from my past decided to be a nuisance once again over a technicality. It was already stated that [REDACTED] ruined the event before, and since I've been taunted a number of times since said event by players in the PvP guilds, I don't find a do-over to be a reasonable option at this point in time. 

If you want to somehow bar the entirety of the toxic community from PvP for a span of 10 minutes and somehow line up mine, Psyy's, and Hiroto's schedules once again as well as give me the desire to have anything to do with PvP, that's fine. Otherwise, I don't want to hear it.

I have absolutely no intention of dealing with this situation further than "Whatever happened, happened." unless Psyy decides to message me out of the blue and be like "Hey there you wanna rematch since the validation of others means so much to either of us?".

Oniii

Oniii

#1 Mage PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:Oniii
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:380

When I get back into this game and have the time/patience to deal with PvP again, I'll give you a ring.

I don't care if I get the title revoked or some stupid thing because someone from my past decided to be a nuisance once again over a technicality. It was already stated that [REDACTED] ruined the event before, and since I've been taunted a number of times since said event by players in the PvP guilds, I don't find a do-over to be a reasonable option at this point in time. 

If you want to somehow bar the entirety of the toxic community from PvP for a span of 10 minutes and somehow line up mine, Psyy's, and Hiroto's schedules once again as well as give me the desire to have anything to do with PvP, that's fine. Otherwise, I don't want to hear it.

I have absolutely no intention of dealing with this situation further than "Whatever happened, happened." unless Psyy decides to message me out of the blue and be like "Hey there you wanna rematch since the validation of others means so much to either of us?".

I'd be pretty pissed if I lost like that. Put yourself in Psyy's shoes. Not even about the approval of others, it's just simply not fair and you know it. If someone breaks the rules, it should be dealt with accordingly, especially to set a precedent. What's gonna stop other people from breaking the rules and then saying "oh just forget about it, it happened a long time ago." If you're okay with the title being taken away then I think it should be taken. Just my two cents.

• W1Z4RD and Seulgi like this

VISHAAL

VISHAAL

#1 Sense PvP Event 2018

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Locationamerican
  • IGN:vishal

Hey! i want my #{1} SENSE OF THE GAME title please ^^

• Shelfo likes this

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

-snip-

You're right, it's not fair. To either of us. I also prepped vigorously for two months, not only grinding but maxing out my gear just so I could have half a chance. It's not like I planned this in secret and said to [REDACTED] to do this for me. Not that that makes it any better.

Like I said, if Psyy would like a rematch and he wants it, I'd gladly give it to him as long as it's undisclosed to the public as the location/time to avoid traffic in the area. 

Shelfo

Shelfo

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • IGN:Shelfo
  • Level:#1

You literally were an angel and probably the most sensible one in that group. 0 clue what happened to you, but whatever did make you sour, does not mean you have to jump his bandwagon. You, out of anyone in that whole group, should know better. 

I have no words for either of you except you won't drag me down this time.

I don't even know what it does mean but you're turning the whole situation to yourself. No one is here to "drag you down" I really don't have anything agaisnt you

I was just saying that you guys must follow the rules and do a rematch because it's not fear to the other person who fought with you for that title

2F6qqg3.pngzC1qwfS.jpg

♥ My babies ♥                        You will find when you see. We are one

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 694 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Hey! i want my #{1} SENSE OF THE GAME title please ^^

We tried to contact you more than once and we had no replies from you, because of this your title and also your set wasn't given so far. I am going to give your title now, if you want your wing set send me a private message in forum.   :D 

• VISHAAL likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 694 posts
  • LocationBrazil

I am locking this topic to avoid future drama. If Psy send me a message here in forum or in game about his duel and he decides that it wasnt fair the three of us will be talking about what to do next. 

To complete the event:

- All the players who sent me a message asking what they want as prizes got their items.

- All the titles was already given.

This topic is now Locked.

• vennybot likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler