• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Good morning everyone, I would like to take some doubts about the tempering.
I have a sword that I want to increase the DA today the base is 40 by the little I read all the statistics are going to be shuffled would I have to change the DA only or gather the AP to exchange for DA? Does the tempering stone fit for the rate do not fall type get less than 40 DA?
and if the DA drops to less than 40 it can rise again if I tempering again?
Can I refine how many times this item?
Does Tempering AH Have a Difference for the Game?

Are there any guides here on the forum?

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

Good morning to you ♥

Tempering changes all temperable stats (i.e AP, AC, DX, DA, etc.) You don't have to gather anything unless it fits your build.

If you temper in AH, it makes a huge difference. You can temper your item as many times as you want as long as you have the CFs and the temp gems.

Also, by using AH temper, you can get better results than in-game tempers for the most part.

Hope this helps a bit!

• Keyos and Mizzo like this

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee 

kelpi

kelpi

#2 Power PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • IGN:kelpi&Beproud
  • Class:#1 Charm's Wife
  • Level:400/320
In game, u can temper as many times u want, you can buy in mega shop an item that resets temper tries(the amount u can temper said item,not the stats u got), every item by default has 5 reform counts(aka temper tries), tempering in game can be less expensive but as Elliot said has lower overall stats.
  • Mizzo likes this

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Good morning to you ♥

Tempering changes all temperable stats (i.e AP, AC, DX, DA, etc.) You don't have to gather anything unless it fits your build.

If you temper in AH, it makes a huge difference. You can temper your item as many times as you want as long as you have the CFs and the temp gems.

Also, by using AH temper, you can get better results than in-game tempers for the most part.

Hope this helps a bit!

Thank you for your help.

In game, u can temper as many times u want, you can buy in mega shop an item that resets temper tries(the amount u can temper said item,not the stats u got), every item by default has 5 reform counts(aka temper tries), tempering in game can be less expensive but as Elliot said has lower overall stats.

so on the site I can only tempering 5 times is this? but in the game I can tempering how many times do I want to buy this item?

kelpi

kelpi

#2 Power PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
No in game u have default 5 times "reform" aka temper tries, in website you can do it unlimited times(without having to buy said items) too although u use a golden temper gem per try

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

No in game u have default 5 times "reform" aka temper tries, in website you can do it unlimited times(without having to buy said items) too although u use a golden temper gem per try

1ghms0.jpg

I do not know what I'm doing wrong. in the AH the sword does not appear to be refined.
and in the game of this error I bought an allen bothe but I do not know how to use it.
Would you help me?

kelpi

kelpi

#2 Power PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
Altiverse and Legendary gears are not allowed to be tempered
  • banana123 likes this

kelpi

kelpi

#2 Power PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
There are some special gear like trickster cape 360 which cannot be tempered either
  • banana123 likes this

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

I'm like a billion days late agh.

For Altiverse items, you will have to constantly find good stats (high AP, good slots) to keep making it better.

However, for each forge, you'll need to have a Willie's Stabilizer so you won't lose your item. It's an equivalent of a Hephaestus Patron, but for Altiverse.

For example, say you have a 1s sword but it has great AP, keep it until you get a 3s.

Forging it will allow your new sword to keep the better stats.

So then it would be a 3s sword with great AP. (Am I losing you? I got confused with this too...)

I hope this helps you understand a bit more ;;

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee