Guardian superior digrimm build help soul seed empathy poseidon seed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

anime2509

anime2509

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

So I have a dark lord dragon, tried to get superior Digrimm following this guide and failed twice..  I got two Mighty Digrimms instead...

"Recommended way to achieve 3,3,3,3 build:

(Mage)

View private profiles -> 0001
HP pot -> 3002
Buy things in a shop 1 by 1 -> 3003
Spam cure on yourself ->3303
Drill w/ 90DA + squiggles -> 3333 (Recommended in coral dungeon w/ chaos drill, depth doesn't increase empathy points gathered. Do not activate/use crazy drill! It raises all stat types.)
Use any method to gain the most experience in wanted type, then leave type empathy when hatching."

I was going for the simple 3333 for both of them instead of taking any risk.

For the first one, 3434 Mighty Digrimm, I followed the steps exact, but lastly gained too much magic thinking it was going to mature instead of and reaching 3433. I tried to see if it was possible to get 4444 by gaining some sense, wasn't confident about it anyway but it ended after that.

Second one, 4433 Mighty Digrimm, I followed the same steps. When I reached 3333, this time i made sure to gain experience for all types and keep track of every time the seed changed to a particular type. I kept a tally of them all. Once they were all on the same tally (18) since I can't see the exact points, I wanted to gain some more mage exp to ensure that i get the superior digrimm, but instead it reached 3433 again putting magic's on 19. Me thinking since all the types flashed the same amount of times, could probably try 4444 (again wasn't even confident about it, soon as I saw the 4, i knew it was over...) Then I had it gain a power point (power and charm reach 19 in the tally) and it matured left with charm empathy...

Although it is a little frustrating at this point with how many hours i spent trying to be careful, I may try this again somehow with another $5 T-T

Hopefully this helps for anyone else not to possibly mess up the way I did

So If anyone can help me out on getting a superior digrimm specifically (for dark lord if it makes a difference) and what exactly i have to do after 3333 will be great

kelpi

kelpi

#2 Power PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:kelpi&Beproud
  • Class:#1 Charm's Wife
  • Level:400/320

https://tinyurl.com/ybl33nag

anime2509

anime2509

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thanks

kelpi

kelpi

#2 Power PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:kelpi&Beproud
  • Class:#1 Charm's Wife
  • Level:400/320

she has a really in depth guide i followed her guide and even asked for a personalized train, she did not disapoint

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guardian, superior, digrimm, build, help, soul seed, empathy, poseidon seed