We have done so much improvement in this server compared to the original Trickster online game.
But, as can be seen from the comments, it is not enough.
It is never going to be enough.
So. We will not take up suggestions that we can't take up if they are really going to just kill the server in the end.
1. I feel it would be more rewarding if I got all the stats I wanted and put it all in a pet and have all the hardants done. If you're impatient, that's on your end.
2. Why can't you make them yourself? The staff already has a lot to work on and it would be a lot easier on them if you did it yourself. I recolored the Magical Kitty Shield and Dragon Whelp and it 100% made it so much easier for the team to implement it into the game.
3. See No. 2
4. See No. 2. Also, if you want them to come in levels, you're going to have to make the stats up yourself. Even so, they would only turn out to be hats and capes because ears/tails have different coding (remember when we had bank bugs because we put our ears in the bank storage? Yeah, they weren't supposed to go there).
5. See No. 2 and No. 4
6. Predator was a Season 1 map boss. If you weren't here for Season 1, then that sucks. I wasn't here for Season 1 either, so suffer like the rest of us Since there were several Predator bosses spawned in one map, it's basically a free for all. I don't think it would be nice if someone stole your loot even though you killed it (just like the galder dropped from those mini boss monsters in CT. The pet doesn't pick it up because it's a free for all monster)
7. See the first part of No. 4. You would have to design the sets, the aura, and the set bonus. If you can do all that for us, great! Good luck finding a balance though.
8. Tons of people will most likely be upset that a higher level stat mask is available. They already spent tons of MS and elixirs on the masks they have now. Why make them suffer through another air/elec mask? If this is specifically for power-types, you know why I personally would be against this. We had a long argument in guild chat after all. I thought you would realize how much other types struggle after other people vouched, but I guess you haven't learned your lesson. Also see Aran's comment above.
9. Web tempering is hax as it is. You either have really good luck or you don't (have you given your blessings to the RNG gods yet?). I have plenty of equips over 100% potential. Maybe you should try lowering your standards to match the reality of the game? I guarantee you, you'll be happier that way. Plus, I think it would ruin the struggle of getting really good stats! Sometimes I go on a bad streak and wham, I suddenly get near max.
I hope you understand this much and I sincerely hope you take note of this particular response.