HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 687 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary
  • Level:400

This is where we could make suggestions, right? Would boss summoning events be possible to bring back? If not, well that's fine it's just wondered if it's possible.  :)

The staff have said already that it can’t be done here, I don’t really remember why, so I’ll ask Mizzo to add the reason why in this comment when she wakes up. I agree that it would be really fun, but unfortunately it’s impossible. Sorry :/

In Regards to the Boss Summoning Event:

http://board.playtri...-06-05/?p=96865

Overall the server cannot withstand the capacity of this event. Players wont make it into the rooms and if they did get a boss drop. Another player may be able to loot it.

-Mizzo

• FallenShadowVII likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

FallenShadowVII

FallenShadowVII

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • IGN:FallenShadowVII
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:314

Thanks for letting me know! I appreciate it. 

FallenShadowVII

FallenShadowVII

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • IGN:FallenShadowVII
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:314

The staff have said already that it can’t be done here, I don’t really remember why, so I’ll ask Mizzo to add the reason why in this comment when she wakes up. I agree that it would be really fun, but unfortunately it’s impossible. Sorry :/

In Regards to the Boss Summoning Event:

http://board.playtri...-06-05/?p=96865

Overall the server cannot withstand the capacity of this event. Players wont make it into the rooms and if they did get a boss drop. Another player may be able to loot it.

-Mizzo

Thanks for letting me know, I understand now!

Juilet

Juilet

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

* The Pet you Keep From Pet Synergy Keep Their Hardant's Instead of Disappearing

* My Little Pony Helmet That is a Replica of the Main 6 Ponies Manes

*My Little Pony Mask's That has the Maine 6 Ponies Faces on them

*My Little Pony Pony Tail's that have Stats  that come in the Following Levels 100/200/300

*My Little Pony Pony Ear's that have Stats that come in the Following Level's 100/200/300

*Bring Back Predator  and the Map's to get to his Boss Room and Bring back his Seal

*Create Unique Set's for Master Mong / Mad Ray / Predator

* Create a Level 290 + Air Mask / Electric Mask

* On Web Tempering  make a Option to Keep Certain Stats by Locking them

• Euler likes this

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

Spoiler

Spoiler

We have done so much improvement in this server compared to the original Trickster online game.

But, as can be seen from the comments, it is not enough.

It is never going to be enough.

So. We will not take up suggestions that we can't take up if they are really going to just kill the server in the end.

Thanks.

1. I feel it would be more rewarding if I got all the stats I wanted and put it all in a pet and have all the hardants done. If you're impatient, that's on your end.

2. Why can't you make them yourself? The staff already has a lot to work on and it would be a lot easier on them if you did it yourself. I recolored the Magical Kitty Shield and Dragon Whelp and it 100% made it so much easier for the team to implement it into the game.

3. See No. 2

4. See No. 2. Also, if you want them to come in levels, you're going to have to make the stats up yourself. Even so, they would only turn out to be hats and capes because ears/tails have different coding (remember when we had bank bugs because we put our ears in the bank storage? Yeah, they weren't supposed to go there).

5. See No. 2 and No. 4

6. Predator was a Season 1 map boss. If you weren't here for Season 1, then that sucks. I wasn't here for Season 1 either, so suffer like the rest of us ;) Since there were several Predator bosses spawned in one map, it's basically a free for all. I don't think it would be nice if someone stole your loot even though you killed it (just like the galder dropped from those mini boss monsters in CT. The pet doesn't pick it up because it's a free for all monster)

7. See the first part of No. 4. You would have to design the sets, the aura, and the set bonus. If you can do all that for us, great! Good luck finding a balance though.

8. Tons of people will most likely be upset that a higher level stat mask is available. They already spent tons of MS and elixirs on the masks they have now. Why make them suffer through another air/elec mask? If this is specifically for power-types, you know why I personally would be against this. We had a long argument in guild chat after all. I thought you would realize how much other types struggle after other people vouched, but I guess you haven't learned your lesson. Also see Aran's comment above.

9. Web tempering is hax as it is. You either have really good luck or you don't (have you given your blessings to the RNG gods yet?). I have plenty of equips over 100% potential. Maybe you should try lowering your standards to match the reality of the game? I guarantee you, you'll be happier that way. Plus, I think it would ruin the struggle of getting really good stats! Sometimes I go on a bad streak and wham, I suddenly get near max.

I hope you understand this much, hope you take note of this particular response, and hope you stop being selfish.

• Keyos, Kebber and vennybot like this

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee 

hengyi

hengyi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Can the server fix this game's error?

1 . Ray - Compound

Mysterious Stone Sculpture is dropped by Ponchichi (Lv.286), Orconio (Lv.290), and Orpeo (Lv.299). You must have completed Ray - Restoration of the Broken Relics and have at least 1 Mysterious Stone Sculpture in your inventory in order to have the compounding option enabled.

I had hunted these monsters for many days and never obtain any Mysterious Stone Sculpture.

The detail comes from this web

http://www.trickster...cano_Quest.html

2. The Tartarus quest about Kyu-Stell's hair

Quest: Internal 1 star  --  星の内部1  ( Star's interior 1 )  [ Star's interior 1 ]

Number of times: 1x

Request Condition: Lv. 260+, ( "Tartarus access management" + "Writen Forgery of God" not in progress, possession of Stella's Hair )

Request: [JP]Diary of Eil (tranlated)

Description: Come to find out why that Ailment went to Tartarus

Reward:

XP: 16,596,272  TM: 2,559,668

Note: Stella's hair: excavation (Tartarus dungeon)

Stella's diary (translated): quest ("Star's interior 3?)

Stella's hair is untradeable, unbankable?, can be dropped and picked up possession (of Stella's hair) is required to start and finish the quest

Next quest: Star's interior 2  (Star Gazer Stella)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC: Star Gazer Stella  星を見る少女エイル  Location: Southeast Forest

Stella.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest: Star of internal 2  --  星の内部2  ( Star's interior 2 )  [ Star's interior 2 ]

Request Condition: Lv. 260+,  "Star's interior1" in progress

Request: talking to Stella

Description: And talk back to the place of Ailment

Reward:

Note: something that quest says SW forest, but she is in SE forest

Next quest: Star's interior 3 (Witch La Befana)

-------------------------------

NPC: Witch La Befana    魔女ラベファナ  Location: Snow Hill Town - Laplanoel

Witch_La_Befana.png

-------------------------------

Quest: 星の内部3     [ Star's interior 3 ]

Request Condition: Lv. 260+, finished "2nd quest"

Request: Stella's Diary (original) x1

Description:

Reward: Stella's Diary (translated)

Note: Stella's Diary (original) drops from Snow Pine Tree (Lv100)

La Befana doesnt offer the quest -> special [JP]Witch La Befana on the same map or put La Befana, Fairy Godmother, Daisy,...

Next quest: Star's interior 4 (Fairy Godmother)

---------------------------------

NPC: Fairy Godmother    マザーニンフ  Location: Snow Hill Town - Laplanoel

Fairy_Godmother.png

---------------------------------

Quest: 星の内部4   [ Star's interior 4 ]

Request Condition: Lv. 260+, finished 1st quest

Request: Delivery certificate (transfer port), delivery certificate (sword): 1 each

Description:

Reward: Star of space move port, sword of Hyosung ???

Note: Delivery certificate (move port): Quest ( 'internal 5-star')
Delivery certificate (sword): Quest ( 'inside 6 of the Stars')

Next quest: Star's interior 5  (Daisy)

----------------------------------

NPC: Daisy    ミンキー=デイジー  Location: Laplanoel - Santa's Post Office

Daisy.png

----------------------------------

Quest: 星の内部5  [ Star's interior 5 ]              

Request Condition: Lv. 260+, 4th quest in progress

Request: Ice Heart 1x

Description:

Reward: Delivery certificate (move port)

Note: Ice Heart: dropped by Queen Odinea Lv520, quest ""Fairy Godmother - Truth Draught"

I had commanded many times but no improvement. .

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

1 . Mysterious Stone Sculpture

2. The Tartarus quest about Kyu-Stell's hair

I had commanded many times but no improvement. .

1. i got Baby Ponchichi about 2 years ago, so its possible to get Mysterious Stone Sculpture

2. there is an improvement :), its being translated now

(it would be better to help with it instead of complaining)

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

hengyi

hengyi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

1. i got Baby Ponchichi about 2 years ago, so its possible to get Mysterious Stone Sculpture

2. there is an improvement :), its being translated now

(it would be better to help with it instead of complaining)

The Tartarus quest about Kyu-Stell's hair

Since the Witch La Befana  doesnt give the  " internal star's quest",i had said the bug many times, you only translate but not fix the quest bug. Dont you know the quest problem?

A Player command the bug for many times ,even 2 years but no fixing the bug, the playtrickster team only earn money instead of solving bug.

• Juilet likes this

Keyos

Keyos

Game Moderator & Advisor

• Moderators
  • 383 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]Keyos
  • Class:Duelist Bunny

I had hunted these monsters for many days and never obtain any Mysterious Stone Sculpture.

I logged in, killed around 10 mobs, got one from Orpeo, around 10 minutes later, got another one from Orpeo

Edit: 9 minutes later again, got one from Orconio

Spoiler

Spoiler

Keyos

Keyos

Game Moderator & Advisor

• Moderators
  • 383 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]Keyos
  • Class:Duelist Bunny

The Tartarus quest about Kyu-Stell's hair

Since the Witch La Befana  doesnt give the  " internal star's quest",i had said the bug many times, you only translate but not fix the quest bug. Dont you know the quest problem?

A Player command the bug for many times ,even 2 years but no fixing the bug, the playtrickster team only earn money instead of solving bug.

Most people would want to just cut to the chase and do Tartaurus to hunt bosses, since Tart is working as intended, the priority to make a side quest for this is pretty low (not saying it will be completely ignored). I'm glad you're helping with the translation but you need to know that there's other stuff to be worked on as well. If they didn't care, they could've easily not added the bug fixes button to the website, or did Hovado's Tartaurus suggestions at all.

Spoiler

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 687 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary

Can the server fix this game's error?

1 . Ray - Compound

Mysterious Stone Sculpture is dropped by Ponchichi (Lv.286), Orconio (Lv.290), and Orpeo (Lv.299). You must have completed Ray - Restoration of the Broken Relics and have at least 1 Mysterious Stone Sculpture in your inventory in order to have the compounding option enabled.

The detail comes from this web

http://www.trickster...cano_Quest.html

You are just unlucky. I have just tried to get the stone and I did it after 5 minutes. =]

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Euler

Euler

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

4ki3w1.png

Request:

"Success!" should be green. This is quite important imo :P.

• SheepieChan and RafaelCosta like this

0002782_custom-embroidered-dog-bone-name

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

Pet Suggestion: Janus Pet

unknown.png    unknown.png

@Aran: sent via Discord

Edited by hovado, 18 August 2018 - 10:56 AM.

• HirotoSenpai, W1Z4RD, Adrazelle and 4 others like this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

Bug report regarding Dragon Rings 140 and 190 ~ Haven't checked the other Dragon Rings so I'm not sure if those ones are bugged too ;;

cd398940a9bbc4b36897c118f9654bb3.png

8d0c310197953cef2e16a98aeb5ee9d2.png

I had enough temper gems and enough Chaos Feathers, but the stats and the temper button won't pop up.

• Keyos likes this

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee 

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:#2 Power's husband
  • Level:GudnNuf

Since a number of pre revo/S2 items have come out (i.e. Shiny Head 30, Doorkeeper, Fairy Nanumi, Mitra, etc), I'd like to once again reccommend the V-chan set to return to a myshop cycle. The last reason I was given as to why this set was not going to come out was that such items were no longer being re-released, which was prior to noted pets'/hat's return.

I really would like to once again see this set. Thank you.

• kelpi and RafaelCosta like this

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

2r63ce0.jpg

vz7xQ9w.png

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto

Suggestion for next patch:

Recolored ribbons:

39504541_291392338114013_56591088798379539522095_1674093426053016_1498991994880339700575_450825188759876_72143034466592339514901_649613178747302_66929784350750839569876_536908323407231_20693319506355839570004_534078867092550_86820835276525439515335_284353295494733_27805957705569439506261_2138527746392855_8911989871422239558037_238700430120730_28376935683011339735850_254036558561081_409075051313233

Big Thanks to ShiroHanna for making this <3

• Wraith, kelpi, Seulgi and 3 others like this

SheepieChan

SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • IGN:SheepieMeow
  • Class:Sheep

I have an idea for October's event that would be nice to expose an area of the game that people don't know about or don't go very often.

I think it'll be nice to pair up a Halloween event with Phantom School for two reasons:

-The creepiness/spooky vibe from the school is perfect with the spirit of Halloween (or at least I think so hahaha)

-Expose players to the various areas of Phantom School 

Perhaps the event can be similar to that of the Halloween event back in 2016 of collecting specific items from monsters and drilling to complete quests for rewards. But for this suggestion, only phantom school grounds and monsters will drop the required items. Perhaps a mix of both drill and monster hunt specific items to balance out the rewards.

Thank you for hearing me out :D

• DarkRepulser, Seulgi, sandwich and 2 others like this

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
Suggestion: 2nd anniv skill (10% DA)
  • Wraith and kelpi like this

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

#2 Sense PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

Suggestion: Can you bring back the Boxes (eg. Halloween boxes from the month of November, December boxes, etc) that we can get from spending 5k myshop points at myshop where we can get head accessories. please please  :rolleyes:

• kelpi and RafaelCosta like this

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

hengyi

hengyi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Suggestion:1. Higher my shop box, over LV 340 box and high level gacha equipments, i believe the team can make it.

2. We Hope a full ability high pet like Universal Trickster Cape 360.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pet hunt, dice, 5th anniversary, new char, flapping janus