• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto
  • Level:400

Suggestion:

Make this :cGNN382.pngkOk6zrF.pngRibbon on other colors.(Prefering white and pink ones)

Why don't you design it? ~ aran

I would do it if i knew how owo>< i hoped GM can do it sometime>not have to be next patch T.T

• Wraith, Seulgi and velv like this

Wraith

Wraith

{K}ing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationOremia
  • IGN:Syn
  • Class:Reign
  • Level:5D 👽

Can you guys bring back the weekend EXP boost?  
Other suggestion would be if you guys can make fiesta longer | Make fiesta more than 2 times a day. 
I'd really like to get a few characters 400 [: perhaps for next patch. 

Fiesta will stay the way it is. The rate is already massive.

I will ask GM to replace the planned O/X events with EXP Boost Event. Will make announcement about this later.

~ aran

• Wraith, Astronaut, danielitan123 and 4 others like this

WOTihoT.png

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

Selfie Queen 2016 GM's #1 Choice

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill
  • IGN:Hyokuanime/AkameBr
  • Class:Witch/Dark Lord
  • Level:400/380

Pvp event... team vs team

It’s new, don’t have other events on pvp before, and if you guys don’t have time or don’t like pvp I can do this!!

It’s good for hax player who already finish the game and want some action to enjoy the server

Thank you for understand!

PVP can always be done by players. There is no PVP event in official TO. You don't have to wait for us to organise PVP. ~ aran

You guys are saying about the will of dont make repeated and old events, we had a lot of things differents than we had on eto, fuses, equips, events, and a infinity of things more... And yes i need support for events cause every event is supposed to have prizes, and i dont have this cause im not the GM of the game.

Welcome to mods life, every event I’ve made i was using my own items. GM helped me once with lv 70 naked boxes, the rest of the items was all mine. Mods don’t have free items to do events like everyone think we do, we just do events because we want to. - Hiroto

• danoam, Wraith, Astronaut and 1 other like this

Fang

Fang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • IGN:Ignacius
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:240

Well i am a new player so I thought i'd chime into the topic. I am really enjoying this server, the news of a lvl 50 set being released for the aniversary is what made me join. I feel like it probably is quite OP if you are a lion especially (that gun lmao). I am personally a gladiator, i acheived 3rd job in just 6 days. That's farther than i ever got in eTO. Someone made a point earlier about being able to acquire gear from friends as opposed to being forced to pay, and I'd say thats largely true. My guild mates have helped me out immensely with giving me low lvl (and high lvl) gear to keep me going on my quests so I'd say that this user had a point. Conversely, another user said something along the lines of 'he can get whatever he needs with cash', and I will say that this is also true. This is because all of my gear is borrowed. This, in part, is because my guild mates know that a new player wont be willing to dish out 30k points on a game he just started playing for some good gear. As a result of this,  I own nothing outside of a face, head, 1 accessory, pet and cape. This essentially means my shield sword, perhaps the two most important pieces of gear, I do not even own. This is because those are a custom blood shield and a golden sword. I am now realising that if I wanted to actually own these i'd need minimum 100k for the shield and about 30k more points on a boss unique. If I wanted to reach maximum power levels i'd need another 80k on elemental wings, perhaps the same amount on an elemental headdress and etc. But for arguments sake, lets just say the shield and sword. You could say that I don't need two uniques such as these, but lets be honest, if I wanted to do Chaos Tower, that rose garden set isn't going to take me very far is it? So, you can understand why boss uniques, or good gear in general, almost feel necessary just to enjoy the game which to me seems like a heavy entry barrier just to be as good as everyone else. Frankly, I'll say that this is not the sign of a server in which you can win simply by playing because I don't see a way I could do CT floor 61 at level 155 without any of the things I've listed above, nor can I see a way in which I could achieve similar power levels just by playing the game. I sure might be able to enjoy the quests using my town sets, but I believe that's about as far the entertainment would take me. This is, I'm afraid, what you call 'pay to win'. Does that really matter to me though? It depends. On one hand, the rates of MS are pretty generous and like I mentioned before my guild mates are covering for me pretty hard. But on the other hand, if I just came to this server not knowing anyone and had no friends, I don't think i'd even be bothering to make this post.  So what is the the point of all this? I'm not here to bash the mods or the server as I've already stated that I actually really enjoy playing here. You guys have done a lot right and deserve a lot of praise. This server really feels like the original, is quite updated in comparison to the other private servers out there and is indeed, the SUPREME server and I thoroughly enjoy playing it. I would say that more sets like the 5th anniversary stuff would go a long way in attracting new players because I really cant convince many people to play if the best gear they'll have is due to a limited time event. I would even go as far as saying that this anniversary set should just be standard and what you get for completing episode 1 or something like that. On a side note, I also must point out that the economy is quite atrocious here. It seems that people only value MS and the galder prices are absurd. I mean, 2 million for a mere crow card? Where am I supposed to pull that money from? Donating and then converting into galder? It seems to me that if you have money then you'll flourish here, if not then you won't simply put. Anyway here are my suggestions:

• Bring back Custom Blood Shield to level the playing field for any new players that this event may have drawn in (and to bring down the price tag of it on AH)
  • Fine tune the stats of town sets so that players can actually dish out some damage. Whether this is from the set bonus, the items individually, or both. It would really help to make new players like me not feel as though we NEED boss uniques so we can actually kill things in reasonable time. I guess some attribute where attribute is appropriate would be really good and maybe even some guns in town sets (this is probably the most important thing)
  • If the above is not doable then at the very least change the 5th anniversary sword to be compoundable with Light attribute given that you are given an abundance of those in caballa relics.
  • Maybe take a page out of other private servers note book and change the level 130 reward to 3x 1 million galder checks so that we don't have to rely on guild mates for money. Or in general change the level up rewards to be a bit more accommodating, there is one particular server that rewards players with a free floating head and mask for getting to level 130 which would do quite well here in attracting some people.

I cant think of anything more to say but if even one mod looks at this then I hope some things can change for the better for us new players. Thanks for reading.

• kelpi, HirotoSenpai, kevinandleslie and 3 others like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Exchange statless Azhi The Redeemed: http://board.playtri...i-the-redeemed/

• Mizzo likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts

I try to read all the posts.

Here's my comment:

We have increased so many stats for items in this game that being super hax has become normal, especially for Power chars.

We have introduced many items, especially weight items, that make Sense loses their character advantage (WT was originally a char advantage for Sense in the original Trickster Online).

We try to make it up to Sense gunners by putting in Special Bull's Eye skill, but this has caused a demand to increase skills of other types as well (which would make us end up at ground zero disadvantage for gunners again).

The Customised Blood Set is a special set, to be a rare set, not easily available to everyone, to enable it to retain its value. 

The 5th Anniversary set has been made hax in terms of stats because this is special for our 5th anniversary.

The town sets have been improved by adding elemental attribute compoundable to them.

You can stack your same-type elixirs on website comp to get even haxer stats compared to just doing them in game as per the original TO.

We have done so much improvement in this server compared to the original Trickster online game.

But, as can be seen from the comments, it is not enough.

It is never going to be enough.

So. We will not take up suggestions that we can't take up if they are really going to just kill the server in the end.

Thanks.

• Wraith, Keyos, HirotoSenpai and 8 others like this

hengyi

hengyi

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Maybe this server can have

Guild PVP and some bonus.

Since the RTO had opened, we never had Guild PVP.

So can this game set up Guild PVP?

• Astronaut likes this

vennybot

vennybot

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:Prima
  • Level:GudnNuf

--Edit: Decided the backlash wasn't worth it--

Edited by vennybot, 15 August 2018 - 01:26 PM.

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wraith

Wraith

{K}ing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationOremia
  • IGN:Syn
  • Class:Reign
  • Level:5D 👽

Thanks for listening to my suggestion with EXP Boost Event! Honestly the server's doing more than I thought it could be able to do, new fuses, new pets, events with fortune cards & now dice event. There is no excuse for people to not be able to do their own kinds of 'give aways' on this game and make their own events. Truth is no one wants to doit themselves cause they want to hoard majority of their items and always keep getting more and more 'hax' or make more and more galder/myshop. There's enough ways to now make your characters pretty decent on this game but we shouldn't forget that at the end of the day donations help keep the server running and if you simply just leech and take and give nothing back the server can probably slow down on all it's progress it's done. 

Suggestions imo should be more based on the creative spectrum: 

Maybe implementing new PvP areas that will bring back some players some sort of excitement. I saw another server have other PvP areas and it looked promising.

The new fuses are great, would be nice to get the anniversary card that fox's had a bit of a DA boost from (not sure which one that was). The fashion color changes that Shan was trying to make for the server would also be great one day if possible. 

Perhaps new geear for lvl 400?

Some sort of exchange or item that allows pets to go from 1 or 2 slot to 3 slot would definitely be an amazing thing! Considering that some pets are nearly impossible to acquire as 3 slot and everyone has to usually revert to the same pet 300s. 

Perhaps higher lvl boosters as well, the only booster we've known is lvl 80 and the stats are meh, higher lvls should have higher lvl booster stats & perhaps a bit more of a boost percentage or a perma booster because I don't always train for hours in a day, and recharge coupons end up being quite a bit when I want to use one for more than a day. 

New Mileage items would be great as well, perhaps the keys to open event boxes to be exchangeable  for mileage would be awesome! 

• danielitan123 likes this

WOTihoT.png

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

Selfie Queen 2016 GM's #1 Choice

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill
  • IGN:Hyokuanime/AkameBr
  • Class:Witch/Dark Lord
  • Level:400/380
Just to say for no sense ppl, I have a guild and I give ms everyweek and equips for every player that I have in the guild, every single day I start my game to help someone... outlaw is one of the most active guilds, I just can see players with any contribution in the comunity trying to suggest nothing to help anyone just herself, and saying a lot of bad things about the staff for behind when don’t say it in the face and try help in some way ... so if you want give away free equips, and see no problems, and have ms to give free equips for hax players, go ahead and make one event... if is wrong like you said be hax with your own effort, make more than me helping players and prove it pls, for me see your example and be different...and good suggestion, go already, implement more pvp area is a good idea since we don’t have already many empty fields...

The problem of the game is not the staff, the problem start in the players, and the fault of unity to make it go ahead.
  • hovado, Astronaut, HirotoSenpai and 1 other like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts

EXP Boost Event: http://board.playtri...vent-in-august/

• Mizzo likes this

danielitan123

danielitan123

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto
For real now,not being anything,i was rly looking for this o/x events,this is always fun...

vennybot

vennybot

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:Prima
  • Level:GudnNuf

For real now,not being anything,i was rly looking for this o/x events,this is always fun...

just let it happen

we can always host our own O/X. We can't host our own double exp weekends

• hyokuanime likes this

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

banana123

banana123

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
I wanted to suggest if possible how to novel increase those days with my fox and realize that the items of rush (throw) for fox lv 190 are very expensive compared to the ammo of lion.
would it be possible to lower their price to something like a 5-gallon lion?
I bought 500 now and it cost me about 125k galder and I could not finish the party to get an idea. I did not know it was so expensive to have a fox.
I believe it will not affect the game as much as it is an ammunition like the Lion. It will help a lot if it can Aran

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 632 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Mercenary

I wanted to suggest if possible how to novel increase those days with my fox and realize that the items of rush (throw) for fox lv 190 are very expensive compared to the ammo of lion.
would it be possible to lower their price to something like a 5-gallon lion?
I bought 500 now and it cost me about 125k galder and I could not finish the party to get an idea. I did not know it was so expensive to have a fox.
I believe it will not affect the game as much as it is an ammunition like the Lion. It will help a lot if it can Aran

We already have decreased the WT / price of those items. You can find those stronger/cheaper items at bloming cora (item girl). I don't think GM will change it again. 

• Keyos and Mizzo like this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

302x6ro.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SheepieChan

SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • IGN:SheepieMeow
  • Class:Sheep

If I may speak my mind on this thread...

I'd like to address four things:

1. Community

In eTO, I belonged to a small, low-level guild of around 15 members. We didn’t have hax items or were particularly good, but we had so much fun. We’d explore new areas, slay mobs together, die together, support each other, and really bonded as a guild. That made trickster fun for me, because it provided a game that stressed importance on not just getting the good gear and leveling up, but also developing a friendly community. If not, why would the developers of trickster have made functions like:

-Guilds

-Weddings

-Parties

-Angel systems

-and much more!

Fast forward to 2016 – new admins, new players, new systems, same old community. I made a fox despite not knowing anything about it, and only having knowledge up to the mermaid palace questline. I went to mega and made a post on bulletin board asking for help. I didn’t expect much since this was a private server, but to my surprise, SO MANY decided to help me. These players offered suggestions, gave me guides, helped me out with basic gear, and allowed me to add them as friends if I ever needed anything. These players eventually became my close friends, and eventually I ended up joining a guild that allowed me to flourish in levels, as well as providing what I desperately wanted in a game – a home. With the aid of the community, I was able to achieve my greatest accomplishment of reaching level 400 (yay thief masters).

My main point from the anecdote is that rTO still has a very strong community. The admins are present, there are tons of guilds still recruiting everyday, and players that are still willing to help. Just the other day I asked for help when I returned from the game after not being able to play for a while, I received a lot of responses and it was welcoming. As stated earlier, yes, most of us are adults. We are adults who share the same passion for the game as it provides a place to socialize/decompress and a place of nostalgia. I’d say most of us would agree when I say that we want the best for every player and for the future of trickster. Sure, I’ll admit that mega looks a lot emptier than 2016. But, as hirotosenpai mentioned, we’re adults. We have jobs, kids, and the game of life to deal with. Even with that, we still try to play a bit everyday because we love this game.

2. Our Admins

Our admins do SO much for us, and that is an understatement. They manage to bring a new patch almost every month with new ideas, events, items, and much more. I strongly believe people take them for granted – without them, this server would not exist. They bust their behinds to keep us happy, yet we keep asking for more and more – we are spoiled. I must admit, I bet it feels like a thankless job sometimes because for certain players, it’s never enough.
The players who’ve been with this server for a long time and I would agree that the admins are always wanting the best for all of us and the game itself.
Now imagine how the community and the admins feel when they see things like this:

If the event is so good,why the player base just go down and down and more players are quitting?(It even seems like Aran doesnt care anymore).
I have talked at least with 5-10 who said this event is ....
Set for newbie?there is no new players in this game lol...
I will not hunt again like crazy after this 2 months of candy basket's
Why would a player play if all what he needs cost real cash?.?

There is more people who think like me,they just afraid to post ( :
<3

I’ll be honest, that is so disrespectful. To say Aran doesn’t care is a serious slap-in-the-face comment to all admins. If she doesn’t care, then explain these things to me:

Why, for every patch, does Aran try to meet the item suggestions of players? *Note, suggested by _______*

1. ITEM FIXES

1.1 Potions

Suggested by Elliott.

The following potions are sold by Item Girl in the following maps:

Why did Aran agree to do an EXP event after a suggestion on this very thread?

Why do Admins hold mini-events?

Why do admins help players?

Most importantly, why does this server exist?

Because they do care.

I once got scammed for myshop points in the past – they resolved the issue.

I had a bug in my pet – they resolved the issue.

Whenever we have issues, they always listen and try to help out as promptly and with the best of their ability because they care. They have their own personal lives to attend to, but still take time out of their day to make this server run smoothly.

It irks me when people make blatant assumptions.

3. Items

In terms of items, you do not have to spend all your money to get great gear. The admins and players themselves host events where they give out great stuff that everyone can value from. Whether it’s Hide-n-Seek, O/X,  or Scavenger Hunt, there are plenty of opportunities. There are official forum events too where you can receive items to benefit your needs. I participated in the Video and Wings event and received items such as a 5 slot Draconic set or a 4G set.
In addition, I received a lot of help from guilds where they would loan me their old/recycled gear to help me out. I never had any hax items personally, but I got by and was able to enjoy the game…and grinded my way to level 400 with blood, sweat, tears, and many cups of coffee (Just like Vagabond Eloy in Cabella – COFFEE, NEED COFFEE).

4. A Challenge!

If you're easily bored with characters with attribute dependencies, then try playing ones that do not rely on them! Lions, Foxes, and Priests rely on stats alone and can pose the feeling of actually grinding with damage balances if you're into that :)

This is just my own thing, but I noticed that Poison Assault and Poison Pouch doesn’t work on CT floor bosses. The initial damage of them getting hit works, but the damage over time doesn’t work.

Like many others, thank you all for what you do. I’m glad the game still exists today and provides a place of nostalgia for everyone.

• Aran, Wraith, Astronaut and 10 others like this

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

Keyos

Keyos

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • IGN:ChaosBringer
  • Class:Duelist bunny

Suggestion: Make the following uniques undroppable to prevent dropping them when lagged (Bosses now drop boxes for weapons, so it won't affect the drop being undroppable)

Spoiler

Spoiler

banana123

banana123

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Já diminuímos o preço / preço desses itens. Você pode encontrar os itens mais fortes / mais baratos em bloming cora (item girl). Eu não acho que a GM vai mudar de novo. 

I did not know this Thanks, but I just looked and did not have all that GM could put all or some type Lv 190?
you have 150 and then 300. Could you speak help?

• SheepieChan likes this

SheepieChan

SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • IGN:SheepieMeow
  • Class:Sheep

I did not know this Thanks, but I just looked and did not have all that GM could put all or some type Lv 190?
you have 150 and then 300. Could you speak help?

Hi Banana,

Because of how expensive the throwing stuff can be, most foxes prefer to buy bone needles and stick with those (you can get them at mega shop). The damage difference between bone needles and other expensive throwing darts aren't that different.

She's right. The damage difference doesn't worth the price you're going to pay to have it. I also agree with her, the best option here is to buy needle to use, it's good and not that expensive. - Hiroto.

• HirotoSenpai and banana123 like this

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

FallenShadowVII

FallenShadowVII

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • IGN:FallenShadowVII
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:314

This is where we could make suggestions, right? Would boss summoning events be possible to bring back? If not, well that's fine it's just wondered if it's possible.  :)

• Quintus likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pet hunt, dice, 5th anniversary, new char, flapping janus