Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

08eshOA.png Yes...

z4cEDes.png YES...

YlVjDOs.png YES!!!

Lw67thx.png WHY?

For a second I thought we were going to be getting our first ever WT innerwear equip.

I just thought it was funny that this ended up being an accessory and not an innerwear item.

The equipment set is still great though. :P

I was thinking about that already I was excited until I saw your post. GM / Mod can not you change it to be an Ine with WT?

bastet

bastet

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMegalopolis
  • IGN:BurningTail
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Not sure if I'm right or wrong but shouldn't 500g galder coupons be classified as "use items"? because I haven't ticked that box, yet I got plenty of coupons. Or does the "galders" box stands for coupons?

Picture here

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 658 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Mercenary

Not sure if I'm right or wrong but shouldn't 500g galder coupons be classified as "use items"? because I haven't ticked that box, yet I got plenty of coupons. Or does the "galders" box stands for coupons?

Picture here

Yes, galders stands for cupons. =] 

• bastet likes this

oiau13.png

RafaelCosta

RafaelCosta

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • IGN:Rafa/Mauk
  • Class:Duelist/Scientist

Eh, idk how to say it but... Is it possible to make some "huntable" event boxes more profitables than those dices? I mean, i know the reason u (staff) don't want to give good stuff always, and there's also ppl with many drillers horny for afk drill events, but good events helps a lot those who are just starting on the server. I'd started playing here during the end of the last anniv event and i can tell u that if it wasn't for the little "push" i got from those rTO boxes, i don't think i'd had keep playing here (idk). 

The thing is, why don't reward the players who really play here, not just do afk drill and take advantage of staff's goodness with some nice boxes with good rewards? Don't need to be as good as rTO boxes, just idk, a little bit better than just one w/g elixir/day with the dice event :/

ps.:Be free to deny my idea. 

• danoam, 1v1merast, W1Z4RD and 8 others like this

Untouchable00

Untouchable00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Eh, idk how to say it but... Is it possible to make some "huntable" event boxes more profitables than those dices? I mean, i know the reason u (staff) don't want to give good stuff always, and there's also ppl with many drillers horny for afk drill events, but good events helps a lot those who are just starting on the server. I'd started playing here during the end of the last anniv event and i can tell u that if it wasn't for the little "push" i got from those rTO boxes, i don't think i'd had keep playing here (idk). 

The thing is, why don't reward the players who really play here, not just do afk drill and take advantage of staff's goodness with some nice boxes with good rewards? Don't need to be as good as rTO boxes, just idk, a little bit better than just one w/g elixir/day with the dice event :/

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but he has a good point. 1 item per day is no comparison to a box event :x We want to protect and encourage our active players, so I like the sound of monster drop. Might I suggest a monster drop box similar to the emerald boxes that require the 200ms keys to open? That way you have two layers of protection from players abusing; monster drop, and ms point required.

• danoam, 1v1merast, rei9ne and 5 others like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 523 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Bug Report:

http://board.playtri...e-redeemed-bug/

Field 3

Azhi the Redeemed

Currently this pet does not come with any stats. We can offer a pet exchange for stats next month.

-Mizzo

Please show screenshot of the statless pet. ~ aran

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

DiegoZz

DiegoZz

Mlk Piranha 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • IGN:DiegoZ
  • Class:Mage
  • Level:301

What if we get 300% bonus experience on the weekends of this patch?  ;)

Kean

Kean

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • IGN:Keen

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but he has a good point. 1 item per day is no comparison to a box event :x We want to protect and encourage our active players, so I like the sound of monster drop. Might I suggest a monster drop box similar to the emerald boxes that require the 200ms keys to open? That way you have two layers of protection from players abusing; monster drop, and ms point required.

The current dice event is decent; it's neither good nor bad. The rewards are actually good, but they are limited to claiming every item on the board once per day.

The thing that hurts is that these events feel weak for the players who are more interested in hunting for event rewards. Just take a look at all the popular drilling maps and see how crowded they are. The dominance of afk drilling is overwhelming, and it's affecting the choice of events in each patch. Hours of effort spent hunting for event items can be easily matched by users who choose to afk drill on multiple accounts. 

In my perspective, the previous June and July patch were actually really good for players who wanted to hunt for event items. The "Candy Basket" event item was only obtainable through hunting, and the exchange rewards were actually neat. Unfortunately, most of the rewards offered in the exchange were not actually useful for high level players. Those two patches gave nothing to the drillers though, so this must not have been entirely favorable for players.

I just learned that the current event item "Dice Star Gift Box" is unaffected by drop rate fortunes. I spent lots of time hunting for the event items in the previous patch because I was hoping that the drop rate fortunes would be useful in this patch. I'm sure the fortune cards will be useful in the future, but I'm disappointed that I couldn't make use of them sooner.  :mellow:

• Untouchable00 likes this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto

The current dice event is decent; it's neither good nor bad. The rewards are actually good, but they are limited to claiming every item on the board once per day.

The thing that hurts is that these events feel weak for the players who are more interested in hunting for event rewards. Just take a look at all the popular drilling maps and see how crowded they are. The dominance of afk drilling is overwhelming, and it's affecting the choice of events in each patch. Hours of effort spent hunting for event items can be easily matched by users who choose to afk drill on multiple accounts. 

In my perspective, the previous June and July patch were actually really good for players who wanted to hunt for event items. The "Candy Basket" event item was only obtainable through hunting, and the exchange rewards were actually neat. Unfortunately, most of the rewards offered in the exchange were not actually useful for high level players. Those two patches gave nothing to the drillers though, so this must not have been entirely favorable for players.

I just learned that the current event item "Dice Star Gift Box" is unaffected by drop rate fortunes. I spent lots of time hunting for the event items in the previous patch because I was hoping that the drop rate fortunes would be useful in this patch. I'm sure the fortune cards will be useful in the future, but I'm disappointed that I couldn't make use of them sooner.  :mellow:

Cmon...ita anniversary patch,they needed to do a big event,dice(this one) is the worst event i played in this game.

Only what i see on this patch is money money and more money,yes they did great myshop boxes,great gacha,bring back some hovado pets,what about our fun?
This is so boring ingame,noone is active,and i thought people gonna be back this patch but no,all expected a big event and we got the 1st unfun event.
<3
  • danoam, 1v1merast, banana123 and 3 others like this

Equestrian

Equestrian

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Cmon...ita anniversary patch,they needed to do a big event,dice(this one) is the worst event i played in this game.

Only what i see on this patch is money money and more money,yes they did great myshop boxes,great gacha,bring back some hovado pets,what about our fun?
This is so boring ingame,noone is active,and i thought people gonna be back this patch but no,all expected a big event and we got the 1st unfun event.
<3

Friend you said everything. we should have an event that makes the player stay in the game. type a daily precensa event. or missoues throughout the day.

good items the sale has for those who want to buy. only missing players in the game. Today megalopolis is empty and if we dug an item in the game there is no one to sell.

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
I would offer roulette per account with random items from myshop which players can use once in 24 hours. Lets say in roulette there is 20 random items and in this 1-2 myshop box. Obviously higher price give less drop chance like for example random box 5% or something. Also is it possible to get items from dice event all the time? Because item we get and it disappear, after we get the same cube we get nothing

danoam

danoam

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • IGN:Bizarre

I'm definitely not the person to complain quickly, hell this is literally the first time since I've started playing on this server, the rate of obtaining dice boxes is simply not enough to clear the board each day.

It all lies in the way of how clearing the board works, it takes a ridiculous amount of attempts to land on an item not already taken.

What happened to the dice event we once had? We would obtain items on every roll as long as we had sufficient dies, now we are just wasting most of it landing on empty slots and the chances of landing on an item not yet taken becoming increasingly remote as you get closer to clearing the board.

Sure the rewards of the dice event in the past were different, but this being an event in celebration of a huge milestone which we've all patiently waited for, the least that could be done is to increase the rate of obtaining dice boxes to not only make it worthwhile for established players but also to acommodate the newcomers that participate in this event using just one character. I simply cannot phantom how hard it must be for the latter to be able to clear the board when this is nearly impossible using multiple chars.

The dice event in its current form on what is supposed to be the most important day celebrating another year of this servers existence kind of makes me afraid of the future of the server, surely we cannot have generous events every month but if there is a moment in time to give back to the community, the community that seems to be getting smaller and smaller, the community that helps the server last for another year, it should be on anniversary.

• 1v1merast, W1Z4RD, hyokuanime and 6 others like this

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4272 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

When players have been spoiled with too much rewards, nothing is going to feel good enough anymore.

I am personally happy that this private server has lasted this long.

When official servers first closed, it caught a lot of us by surprise, and we wanted the game to continue.

This private server served its purpose then.

Now, a lot of players have moved on. 

Maybe it is time we do, too?

• ansem112, Astronaut, Kabukioni and 6 others like this

TacobellNight

TacobellNight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Don't let them get you down Aran, I personally like this event so far and I like the randomness of the dice. I love the fact that the character event got the fields actually moving again. I am even enjoying lvling my new sheep. Only thing that would make this better (for me) is if the custom blood shield went on sale too. 

• Kabukioni and vennybot like this

Kabukioni

Kabukioni

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • IGN:Mimzy
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:364

I have to agree with you Aran in that people have been spoiled.  I personally look at it like this, the events you and the other admin provide are free, so no one has room to complain at all.  You gave us a lot of new things!  I am having fun lvling my new bunny...the pet hunting system, while a little frustrating to get the hang of (I kept forgetting things, LOL), is really cool!  So please know there are those of us who DO appreciate all the work you and your team has done to keep Trickster alive.  And we would be sad to see the game finally die.  

• Astronaut, Mizzo, HiiroKen and 8 others like this

r2w5ko.jpg

vennybot

vennybot

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:Prima
  • Level:GudnNuf

Aran, there is plenty of players who love and appreciate what you do. This is entirely free if we so choose to do so for content that is normally for paying for. Anyone who's complaining doesn't understand a bone when they're thrown one. The fact that you guys added pet hunt is FANTASTIC!!! I never thought I'd be able to play that ever and it was a feature I never really got a chance to explore in eTO.

I was just talking today about how this is essentially what Trickster would've been like if it were "Americanized" from its Korean roots. It's made the game playable for many people like myself whom of which never had the patience or chance when they were younger to do these things. I finally have something I can look at and be proud of.

While all good things must come to an end, I think there's still a bright future for this server, and potentially the chance for new content that will get people crawling in by the dozens to do. You guys have done so much in the last 5 years for all of us, and there's more people than you know who appreciate what you and the crew do. Trickster has become home for me once again and I couldn't be happier (except maybe if I warned myself previously that combining 5s pets will remove hardents). 

As a player, as a Trickster, as a playTrickster, I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. I love what you've done with what you've been given and I would hate to see it die

• HiiroKen, Kabukioni, vitinholesk and 8 others like this

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

ansem112

ansem112

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:ansem112
  • Class:Mercenary et al.
  • Level:384

Great patch! No complaints here. Keep up the great work! @aran

• HiiroKen likes this

danoam

danoam

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • IGN:Bizarre

Now you're all making it sound like I'm burning down this whole patch and the work that the staff has put out while that absolutely isn't the case, in fact I find it BRILLIANT!  :D When did I ever post something like this on a patch note, except for this one time and only because things have been appearing to be going south.

The rewards in their current numbers are fine as is, asking for greater amounts of those items now that would be REALLY ungrateful.
I'm purely focusing on the fact that the drop rate for dice boxes is lacking which is like a drop of water in the ocean compared to everything else that is outstanding in this gigantic patch, but has great impact on people trying to get the items they really are in need of.

I mean why else would people be selling dice boxes in shops? They feel as if that is more profitable to them.

And you are all totally right about free stuff but what is the point of that when it's just impossible to get certain items without running out of dices?

I was totally going to ignore the electricity bill for this month but after experiencing how 24/7 drilling on multiple chars is not sufficient to clear the board on at least 1 character for the day even after having transferred dies across accounts to make up for missing pips I'm having second thoughts.

Sure people have been spoiled in the past, but how can they take the blame for that when that opportunity was given to them from above? It's only normal for people to grab such opportunity as that is simply how human nature works.

The chances of obtaining rewards should at least be consistent across juicy events like these, better is always an option, worse is just a very bad idea when people have gotten accustomed to generosity shown in the past.

It's almost like a boss wanting to cut down on your monthly salary after having realized a mistake was made, a mistake you could not even help, nobody in their right mind would appreciate that.

I'm also proud and happy for all the hard work the staff has put in for all this time, many people including myself are still here after all these years right? I'm only writing down that which I've observed for many months and it just bothers me to see so many day one people leave at the current rate, people that have invested a great deal of time and perhaps cash to get where they are now.

Nobody wants the server to die and although nothing lasts forever, only the staff has direct influence on keeping the server packed whereas the community can absolutely do nothing except be there and have their voices be heard.

It was never my intention to bash anyone or anything and I apologize if I sounded harsh, on the bright side this will not only be the first time but also the last time posting on a patch note.

Enjoy the events all and thumbs up, love and respect to the staff for all the hard work and having to deal with people like me.  :lol:

• RafaelCosta likes this

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4272 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

The drop rate for Dice Star Gift Box for both hunting and drilling are the same as the last time we had this event.

Some older players who were around at that time still carry their boxes and dies from that event and are using them in the current event.

Thank you to those who appreciate the game & appreciate the patch we did this time around.

• ansem112, kelpi, Astronaut and 6 others like this

WarrenBuffet

WarrenBuffet

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:WarrenBuffet
  • Class:Buffalo

Warning: Don't Let Your Inventory Fill Up in Myshop. The max you can have is 300. If you do go over you may encounter a myshop inventory bug. Be especially careful during the dice event.

Hello, just to double check, does the 300 item rule include quantities of items? Or just 300 slots in the myshop inventory? 

- WB

Myshop has the max of 300 slots. Meaning you can stack and it will be fine. Just make sure to watch how much you have. -Mizzo

╔══╗

╚╗╔╝
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ╚══`.¸.[Her]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pet hunt, dice, 5th anniversary, new char, flapping janus