Returning Player Needs Help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

lordstark777

lordstark777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello guys, I used to play Trickster early days and stopped for a while, now back in full hype but I don't know a good gear build for Scientist, Dragon Light/Dark, Buffalo, also which pets are the best for each class?

Another thing I want to ask is Raccoons can be transformed full time?

Looking forward for answers. Thanks in advance. See ya.

SheepieChan

SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • IGN:SheepieMeow
  • Class:Sheep
Hello Lord Stark!

For Raccoons, unfortunately they cannot be transformed full time.
For scientist, I’d go with any gear with good AC, and MA for light dragon (priest).
The dark dragon and buffalos are a bit more tricky. You want MA/AP, but you’ll also need elemental attributes to maximize your damage. I could probably help you further if you provided specifics on your goals and what level you are!

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

I saw this post and forgot to answer it I'm so sorry

For scientist, you want to balance out HP and AC. You won't have a shield so you're either a glass cannon or a bulky murderer depending on what you aim for. The best pet is Tenter Lion V1.

Light dragons (priests or wizards) go with MA as SheepieChan stated above. Dark dragons primarily focus on MA, LK, and HP. The best pet for both dragons are either Karan 300, Odinea 300, or Tutankhamen V1. 

Buffalo depends on what you want to do. Gladiator, I suggest either AP and HP (since you won't have guard like Mercenary does). For Mercenary, you're going to want to go pure AP since you'll be protected by Guard for the most part. Depending on what route you want to go, whether it's bossing, PvE, or PvP, that's up to you in terms of attribute. Air-type skills are the best for bossing and PvP (don't take my advice on PvP, I don't do that) whereas electric-type skills are best for PvE. If you're just going to grind, focus primarily on Lightning Strike and Earthquake Blade since they'll be your main skills (plus their cooldowns are roughly consistent with each other so you can use them back to back). The best pet is Count Blood 300 for both Gladiator and Mercenary.

Hope this helps! 

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee 

lordstark777

lordstark777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hey Sheepie Chan. I'm at lvl 130 now full MA, I want to go  DL but I can't figure out how to get Rust.

Thank you again for the help guys.

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

Can't you get Rust from Magician Sephira? Or is it a different thing you're talking about? I know DLs need 1 Adamantite and 1 Alexandrite for 3rd job, is that what you mean?

;; I'm not SheepieChan but I'm sure she might be just as confused.

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee 

lordstark777

lordstark777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Nope, It's the skill rust, I just can't find it.

lordstark777

lordstark777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Nevermind, I found it lol. Thanks.