Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:Muddy|Twili
  • Class:SM|Witch
  • Level:3xx|18x

Hey guys~

So I've recently been playing a bunny and I came up with a pretty good (In my opinion) skill suggestion.

So I noticed that power type characters don't have a passive low level helper skill like magic and sense.

Like how magic has Invincible Casting and sense with Invincible Drilling (not sure the actual skill name).

So that got me kinda thinking.

I know charms don't really have that kind of skill either (Sorry if I'm wrong about that though).

So my suggestion is;

An auto attack passive skill.

Like how a guardian can get the 'auto-defense' rune.

For melee characters who have learned this skill they will now auto attack a monster that attacks them.

It could be just a power skill or both power and charm.

I feel like this should be more of a higher lvl skill, but I also think this could be useful early on as well.

​Of course, running would stop the skill from being implemented.

And idk if there would be an 'on/off' for the skill as the magic/sense ones do not have that.

Please feel free to share your thoughts/concerns.

I think this would be a great way to add to this community.

millaray81

millaray81

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

So basically you want a bot. love

powers need deletion btw not more skills

• millaray81 likes this

EyiBae

EyiBae

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:Muddy|Twili
  • Class:SM|Witch
  • Level:3xx|18x

No, not a bot.

Just an auto-defense skill like the guardians have.

teasprout

teasprout

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

So a bot

• millaray81 likes this

Ricehat

Ricehat

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:259

Too many children with inflated egos on this forum that don't know how to give a respectful response.

While I think that this particular skill would be exploited, you're doing good work thinking up innovative additions to the game. Keep it up! you're doing far better for the game than a lot of other people on this forum.

• Mizzo, vennybot and EyiBae like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 483 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Dear,

We currently we do not have the ability to create and manipulate skill formulas. It is not that your idea is good or bad. With what we have it is not currently possible. Perhaps in the future things like this could be green-lit. But in the current this cannot be done.

Have a good day!

-Mizzo

• Ricehat likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Freyja

Freyja

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:Frejya
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:300
I feel like this skill could be considered a bot because if you stick the power type in an aggressive monster area and afk, it’ll auto kill and gain exp. All the character would need is some HP/DP with attack power/attribute to one shot it and not die.
  • HirotoSenpai and millaray81 like this

teasprout

teasprout

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Simple ! make  a skill that makes you autoattack but it only can activate if ure level 23.. after level 23 Its less autoatack but when u go level 25 its back autoatack ^^ then it gets disabled at levle 45 for 2nd job quest becouse its broken, then reactivates again at level 60 for keep grindr. Then, disable again at level 63 becous u can abuse it for kill the Tombeth.. then at level 67 it come back. At level 100 it gets disabled completely becouse its only to help low levels

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 590 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

Mizzo have already replied exacly what I was going to say.

But I can leave my thoughts about it:

As a main power type and a 2nd main charm type I can honestly say: those chars don't need more skills. They don't need anything like the skill that you have suggested. 

Magic need the skill, magic and sense are weak characters at the beginning, power and charm both are stronger. 

Another point is: you have said "at lv 100 it gets disabled completely because its only to help low lvs". There are possibilities to bot even being low lv like you have suggested. I can climb CT using a stronger character, just helping my low lv to kill, after that I can bot as much as I want in agressive places until lv 100.

So here my final opinion:

As a mod: It's not possible to be done since we don't have the ability to create and manipulate skill formulas.

As a power/charm player: It shouldn't be done, it's going to make lazy people even lazier. 

:D

• vennybot likes this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

302x6ro.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~