• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Good morning, I wanted to know how to get mileage points?
I already had in my account more than 200 and I do not know how to get it.
I'm trying to win another account and I do not know how to do it.
Someone can explain what to do to win.
Q. My account I won was level - 200 and I did not do tapas quest.

danielitan123

danielitan123

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto
  • Level:400
Donated myshop points?

Ricehat

Ricehat

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSydney, Aus
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:283

http://board.playtri...ard-discussion/

There used to be level up rewards. Reaching lv200 allowed you to claim 200 mileage points.

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Donated myshop points?

I have to donate mishop to earn mileagev :o ? How much for each mileage you know how to say? thanks

http://board.playtri...ard-discussion/

There used to be level up rewards. Reaching lv200 allowed you to claim 200 mileage points.

I think that's what I've never given anything myshop like the top friend said there.
I'll take a look at this list.
Is it up to date?

Keyos

Keyos

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • IGN:ChaosBringer
  • Class:Duelist bunny

current achievement rewards:

FNLvILp.jpg

• Mizzo and banana123 like this
Spoiler

Ricehat

Ricehat

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSydney, Aus
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:283

I have to donate mishop to earn mileagev :o ? How much for each mileage you know how to say? thanks

I think that's what I've never given anything myshop like the top friend said there.
I'll take a look at this list.
Is it up to date?

You can get one mileage point per 1000 myshop points purchased.

The level rewards are no longer available as they have been replaced by the achievement rewards posted by Keyos. To view these, login to your account on the website, click manage account and then click go to event.

• loleveborylol likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

You can recycle original myshop items and most of JP items on website to get mileage points. The event we have currently, where, if you hunted diligently, can get you a lot of char boxes ~ you can recycle those extra items that you get for mileage points.

• HiiroKen, Ricehat and loleveborylol like this

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

You can get one mileage point per 1000 myshop points purchased.

The level rewards are no longer available as they have been replaced by the achievement rewards posted by Keyos. To view these, login to your account on the website, click manage account and then click go to event.

this information I think is not correct because I recently spent more than 90k MS and I did not get any mileage (it was spent not donated)

in the case of the rewards I understood it may have been this same that I won. :rolleyes: Thanks

You can recycle original myshop items and most of JP items on website to get mileage points. The event we have currently, where, if you hunted diligently, can get you a lot of char boxes ~ you can recycle those extra items that you get for mileage points.

Ok Aran understood I was back in the game and reciclei an iten but did not gain anything :wacko: . I came back here and read your answer and saw that it had to be on the site :P .
I went on the site and it worked out now I have how to earn mileage points :wub: .

Aran enjoying that you appeared here to answer this doubt wanted you to answer me the other one.
this iten that you use exister for sale or some way to get or is it just for Staff?

2mi2w5l.png

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 506 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Hello.

This is a GM/Admin exclusive item that enables them to go to all places like Tartarus to investigate bugs if needed. It is not intended for player use or sell.

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Oh, this item is GM item. Is not made available for players. It was given to me by GM because I had to investigate Tartarus using my admin char when we first launched Tartarus, and I was constantly dying.

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hello.

This is a GM/Admin exclusive item that enables them to go to all places like Tartarus to investigate bugs if needed. It is not intended for player use or sell.

Thanks for the explanation. :lol:

Oh, this item is GM item. Is not made available for players. It was given to me by GM because I had to investigate Tartarus using my admin char when we first launched Tartarus, and I was constantly dying.

Incredible Nice item. Thanks for the explanation. :D