• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSydney, Aus
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:283

Hello,

I am after everybody's thoughts on a monthly paid subscription that offers perks. For example, the customer can purchase a monthly subscription for a certain amount of real world currency and receive a package or service for the month. This subscription will not be purchasable with MS points.

I believe that it would be best to have the value of the subscription items/services be more valuable than the equivalent MS point purchase. This is to incentivise subscriptions, and in addition you can of course purchase MS on top of the subscription. However, it would be important to restrict the items/services to only be access by a single account.

Example of features of the subscription could be... increased monthly EXP (if possible to set on individual accounts, if not, maybe an ears/tails item with EXP bonus restricted to a single account or character), a package consisting of useful items such as compound or refining materials for the month. Perhaps a small icon next to your name in-game to show off your support to the server.

Please share your thoughts. Maybe a staff member or moderator can answer if it is feasible and worthwhile?

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

Technically we do have a subscription: membership/VIP. These use up mileage that you get when you donate.

There are 3 types of subscriptions: Member, Super Member, and VIP

• Costs 30 mileage
  • Can sell up to 10 items in AH
  • Can sell up to 100m in Galders (Correct me if I'm wrong, I've never used this function)
  • Access to web temper and web mature compounding
  • Access to Mileage Shop

• Costs 60 mileage
  • Can sell up to 15 items in AH
  • Can sell up to 250m in Galders
  • Same privileges to web functions as Member

VIP

• Costs 80 mileage
  • Can sell up to 25 items in AH
  • Can sell an unlimited amount of Galders
  • Same privileges to web functions as Member
  • 20% Movement Speed
  • 20% Drop Rate increase
  • 50% Exp Rate increase

If this is what you mean then this is basically it. I'm not sure how else we could get a different subscription unless you can explain it differently?

I'm just a bit confused is all ;<

We used to have a V displayed next to our characters in the past if we got VIP, but it interfered with PvP since it would show when foxes used Hide.

• Mizzo and Ricehat like this

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee 

Ricehat

Ricehat

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSydney, Aus
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:283

Thank you for the awesome response Elliot.

I hadn't known the extent of the memberships after Member. I thought it was just benefits related to online services like compounding, refining etc.

• Elliott likes this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Great response Elli ~

Thank you.