• Moderators
  • 559 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

14khapf.jpg

Hello Tricksters.

This months maintenance will be put on hold to give the moderator team, admin, coder, and gm some time to recuperate before August. However, sometime this week we will be changing what is in the myshop. When we do make sure to update your patcher! Continue enjoying the Basket Event from last month!

-Play Trickster Team

• ehoffey likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Wiz
  • Class:K I D
  • Level:004

Hey mizzo,Basket event stays same rewards?(just asking for know )

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 559 posts
  • LocationMissouri

@ daniel yes same rewards! It will not be touched~

• W1Z4RD likes this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIsrael

@ daniel yes same rewards! It will not be touched~

Ok :D

elisonrabelo

elisonrabelo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • IGN:ElisoooN
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:373

Is it possible to enter the GM certificate in the exchange item?

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 559 posts
  • LocationMissouri

The Item list will not change this time, however, maybe in the August Maintenance they can be added. There is no guarantee it will be added.

You could try and hunt Penguins for there GM Bags. They sometimes drop Gm certificates.

Bunsbuns

Bunsbuns

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I hope drop cards are more useful on the next patch. 😁😁😁🤞🤞🤞

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Hi man just a tip>hunt candies sell each for (200k) ? Or your price .
And buy gm cert for like 400k each thats how they sell nowadays >< and than thats mean 2candies =1 gm cert (:
  • Mizzo likes this

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

its weird how this basket item is dropped from a lvl 280+ monster and the items we get with exchanging are lvl 70 or 90...no fresh player lvl 70 can touch these monsters in my opinion...too hard for them...and for us, higher lvls the rewards are useless..

• SecretDarkness, banana123 and Equestrian like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 559 posts
  • LocationMissouri

its weird how this basket item is dropped from a lvl 280+ monster and the items we get with exchanging are lvl 70 or 90...no fresh player lvl 70 can touch these monsters in my opinion...too hard for them...and for us, higher lvls the rewards are useless..

Hello,

I'm sorry you feel that way. However, every time I have logged in this month there have been players hunting and groups taking a break from the event. I guess they agree with you? ;)

If you don't like the event that's okay. This is a hunting event intended for older players. We cant give great rewards every time I believe I have already said why several times last month. Next time we could do less rewards or no events?

Sorry I'm just stating my opinion.

With great sarcasm

-Mizzo

(Most of you know I don't speak like my above comment, but I want you guys to keep in mind we work hard on the events and seeing posts like this one does hurt people like me who work hard  and care for the server)

• vennybot and RafaelCosta like this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Year of hare packs? Daily coupons?

• Mizzo likes this

Equestrian

Equestrian

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Missi

I agree with you the poor ones of the low levels are walking around with the set of Azteca and Oops being able to participate in the event.
Actually this is a hook for those who are high lv do not have good EQ and end up buying MS and the low lv are not able to participate and also buy MS.

• nelly007 likes this

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+
I also stated my opinion, no need to be rude lol, you could atleast change the lvl of the monster to 120 or 150 so noobies have a chance on them. And I dont really care much for the rewards these past events, since the community is mostly all afk greedy people in tap mines :-)
  • banana123 likes this

Kebber

Kebber

Selfie Boy 2016

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

I also stated my opinion, no need to be rude lol, you could atleast change the lvl of the monster to 120 or 150 so noobies have a chance on them. And I dont really care much for the rewards these past events, since the community is mostly all afk greedy people in tap mines :-)

Well clearly you didn't read all of her response. First off it was stated this was for older players who have higher level characters. This server has done many events where people of just about any level have benefited this was geared towards those of us who have been around for awhile. If you don't care for the rewards you can try to suggest your own to possibly be added in but remember there is no guarantee that it will get added.