Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 461 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Dear,

Here are some suggestions of things you could do if you if the game is becoming boring~

1. Join or make a new group or guild. Having more people to talk to is indeed a wonderful way to spend your time. You could even join the Rangers is you want~

2. Making a new character:

• Try different classes
  • Lean away from the norm. Make odd stated characters like a dx fox or an ap sheep
  • Maybe make yourself a challenge. Example: In Pokemon they have a Nuzlock trend you could maybe make a Trickter based Nuzlock.

3. Bossing. Bossing can be compared to studying. If you study to much you get tired. Make sure to pace yourself.

4. Try different forms of game play. If you like grinding try to quest. If you like questing try to grind.

5. Try different game features. You could always try your hand at Harkon Defense or PVP.

6. Characters for fashion. You could try and set trends in the Trickster fashion world. There are many trickster fashionistas who love to dress up there characters in cute clothes.

7. You could try and help the community and staff by:

• Making suggestions
  • Hosting your own events
  • Helping people with there wikis.
  • Creating Game Items
  • Helping the staff answer questions when they are not available. We cant be on all the time ;)

8. Participating in events. Each month the server has events.

9. Maybe make a goal. Like collecting as many pets as your can.

10. Try and make it rich. Become a merchant and try and make as much money as you can.

11. Try and rank in something on the ranking system. You could try and be the very best at a boss hunt or the best driller!

12. Try to become the haxest you can be. Set your self stat goals and shoot for the stars!

These are just some ideas. But, like stated above sometimes its good to take some time off. Play a second game or take a short break.

Hope this helps or gives you ideas!

Have a wonderful weekend trickster!

-Mizzo

• hovado and SecretDarkness like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Astronaut

Astronaut

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • IGN:Matt
  • Class:Astronaughty
  • Level:380

pvp

• Seulgi likes this

teasprout

teasprout

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
1. Hii! YesI would like to join the Harkon Ranger.
2. I have, Diva Primadonna Sheep bunny Champion, Fox and Thief Master.. i dont like playing male chara.. And i have pure ac soul master hahha.. I love pokemon !
3. Bossss..! I like hunting is Odinea and Tutankhaman, but level to high and no wings haha
4. Hmm.. im 400 all my chara
5. Pvp is enpty, harkon defense Toxic
6. 6 . I love collect the fuses! But sometime i never have fuse catalist (Artisan Flame) and is boring
7. I would love to help with there wiki!
8. Hmm... Yes, i love creativety events! Please make
9. there is one pet I really wanted.: Sludging 200.. anyone have πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
10. I have 24 chara afk drill.. make 800m daily haha
11. Rank system i think not acurate..
12. What means Haxest?
Thanks mizzo! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
  • Seulgi likes this

teasprout

teasprout

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
1. Hi! Yes, please I join Harkon rangers
2.I have Entretainer, Cat, Duelist Witch Fox, Prima and Fox, I dont like playing male chara (im girl). I have a Pure AC Soul master, I love nuzlocke pokemon always do
3. I enjoy hunting the Odinea and Tutankahmen, but im level too high to enter and i not have wing for Teleport
4 All my animal level 400
5. Pvp nobody go.. Harkon defense sometimes toxic
6. I love collecting the fuse, but sometime I miss the catalist item for fuse(Flame)
7. I would like to coperate with there wiki
8.Yes yes events go!! Aran makes funny event
9. I have Many pets, but I need sludging200 someone sell πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
10 I have 24 chara afk drilling, makes rich hahah
11. ranking system on website is real? I think no
12. What means haxest?...

Thanks, Mizzo ❀️

teasprout

teasprout

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Hello Dear,

Here are some suggestions of things you could do if you if the game is becoming boring~

1. Join or make a new group or guild. Having more people to talk to is indeed a wonderful way to spend your time. You could even join the Rangers is you want~

Yes!! Please I want join harkon ranger
2. Making a new character:[ I have Cat, Prima, Duelist, Fox, sheep and bunny
[*]Try different classes
[*]Lean away from the norm. Make odd stated characters like a dx fox or an ap sheep I have AC soul master
[*]Maybe make yourself a challenge. Example: In Pokemon they have a Nuzlock trend you could maybe make a Trickter based Nuzlock. yes!! I love nuzloke, always do
[/list]3. Bossing. Bossing can be compared to studying. If you study to much you get tired. Make sure to pace yourself.

I like hunting the Odinea and tuthankamen, but level to high and lack of the wings

4. Try different forms of game play. If you like grinding try to quest. If you like questing try to

All my chara lvl 400
5. Try different game features. You could always try your hand at Harkon Defense or PVP.
Pvp is empty, harkok defense sometimes toxic

6. Characters for fashion. You could try and set trends in the Trickster fashion world. There are many trickster fashionistas who love to dress up there characters in cute clothes.

Yes I love fuses, Inocent glasses my favorite mask but sometime i run out of the fuse catalist artisan flame.

7. You could try and help the community and staff by:

• Making suggestions βœ…
  • Hosting your own eventsβœ… I want host OX EVENT
  • Helping people with there wikis.βœ… love wiki
  • Creating Game Itemsβœ… I want create fashhion, but aran never implement
  • Helping the staff answer questions when they are not available. We cant be on all the time ;)βœ…

8. Participating in events. Each month the server has events.
Yes! Creativety event my favorite

9. Maybe make a goal. Like collecting as many pets as your can.
I love pets, but i need sludging200 for my full collectionπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
10. Try and make it rich. Become a merchant and try and make as much money as you can.
I have many chara afk drill, pay around 800m day

11. Try and rank in something on the ranking system. You could try and be the very best at a boss hunt or the best
I think web ranks are lie

12. Try to become the haxest you can be. Set your self stat goals and shoot for the stars!

what is haxest?

Thanks mizzo ❀️❀️❀️❀️
These are just some ideas. But, like stated above sometimes its good to take some time off. Play a second game or take a short break.
Hope this helps or gives you ideas!
Have a wonderful weekend trickster!
-Mizzo

teasprout

teasprout

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Internet bad
  • Seulgi likes this

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

1. We have a spot in Harkon Rangers, but we need you to be active.

2. Make a male character. It's not that different, except 3rd job Raccoon is ugly. Well, you could always go back to a different job appearance. Some of them are pretty fun ;)

3. There are other bosses than Odinea and Tut. I'm sure you'll have a fun time against Spicy, Koiosu, and True Kronos

4. Make your male characters lv. 400. 

5. PvP is a hit and miss. With Harkon Defense, us at Harkon Rangers try our best to make it a nice and friendly environment. It isn't our fault that other people aren't. I personally roast people for being mean to others :)

6. You don't need an Artisan's Flame for every single fuse. Most of the newer skins don't require you to use an Artisan's Flame. There's also the option to use Auction House for fuses that can't be tradeable.

7. Please see people who manage the wiki ;o You can help by creating new items (like fuses) and submitting it to Mizzo. 

8. There's an event going on right now for Candy Baskets as well as the weekly questions hosted by our lovely moderators. And as always, you can submit any event suggestions in the patch notes.

9. I'm sure you can find a Sludgling haha

10. You can't have 24 characters afk drilling since there's a limit (11 characters on at once).

11. You could get into ranking by fighting against bosses and being in the top 200!

12. Hax = Near max compounds, near max tempers, all equips lv 13, all that jazz. As much as you can possibly do!

I hope these answer your questions β™₯

cute_octopus_by_nataschax.gif Elliott | 1945 | Wednesday | Finn | Baked | 1939 | 1969 | Addams | Jollibee | Runawaycute_octopus_by_nataschax.gif

[ Shop ]