Photo

Weekly Mod Forum Event (June 20th - June 27th)

Weekly Mod Forum Event

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 508 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

6sx9p4.jpg

Weekly Mod Forum Event

Duration: June 20th - June  27th

Spoiler

Question: Who is your favorite character in Trickster Online and why?

Examples: It can be a NPC, a friends character, your own character, or a monster as well.

When giving your answer, please state your IGN.

This event is suggested by danielitan123.

• Cush likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Lvl5vaporeon

Lvl5vaporeon

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • IGN:Dapure
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:362

Ign: Dapure

My favorite character is Rosaspina. Although her color scheme of red, pink and white is very presentable; I really enjoy her armor. It mixes very well with her theme of roses. As a pet she has an idle animation where she jumps into a rose. If only we could have a giant version of her as a pet...

(Please make this happen)

• TiroFinale likes this

kenneth1998

kenneth1998

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

IGN: MangleDLuffy

My favorite character/monster are the bad furies. Why? it because even they are killed so many times for their cards dropped, they are always smiling even they are prone to death ^^

kevinandleslie

kevinandleslie

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • IGN:DarkLordKevin
  • Class:Dragon

IgN: DarkLordKevin

My Favorite Character would be Poirot. His brother suddenly vanished and he was left alone. It takes remarkable strength to stand on his own despite still a little boy. He did not gave up on his brother. He asked a lot of people (Players) to help him find his brother.  Even to the point of asking a warrior's help. And when he finally met his brother,he came to the realization. He continued his life. I think he will be alot stronger now,after all those things he'd been through.

Bravery and Courage is needed to move forward but it also takes the same to accept that things will never be same :)

• flowerbob likes this

Nobody can tell you what you can or cannot do. Break your limits! Push forward. 

Determination will put you to place you haven't reached. Go Forth!

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

IGN: Bunzo

I like Eclipse. I like the idea of being able to travel through time. And being a hermit. LOL. She gets her own dimension where normal people can't go. Also, boobs.

• Kebber likes this

momo

momo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • IGN:shook

ign: shook

Enkicladus_2_auto.gif

i think my favourite character is enkicladus. i've been doing a rerun through the episode quests, and after reading more about his story (and not just clicking mindlessly through the quest dialogue) it honestly makes me feel some type of way. his intimidating appearance is what overshadowed that all he wanted was love and to be loved... he's such a big part of the story of trickster and nefertiti, i think we can all empathize with him and he deserves all the luv 

i also think his char design is very cool! there isn't any other 3-headed sea monster npc that i can think of?

• Untouchable00 likes this

6ykwWrr.png

-------------------------------------------

v x momo

ehoffey

ehoffey

Selfie Girl 2016

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:MicoVanDonselaar
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:260

My favorite character is kind of four in one ^-^;

It's Rosaline! Transformed Rosaline to be exact~

Transformed_Rosaline.png

Rosaline is the "damsel in distress" of the story (which I follow very closely), but that doesn't mean that she's weak. Cursed to live several lifetimes without love and with tragic deaths, from the martyr Portina, to the imprisoned Nefertiti, to the emotionless, lonely Rosaline... Only a strong person could come out of such a tragic cycle and still have hope for the world, and love for its inhabitants.

It must have been a painful existence for Nefertiti-- to know that you accidentally caused the death of your true love, to be married and forced to have children with someone you don't love, to be so desperate to break free that your soul gives birth to special children destined to one day save you, and then live on immortally as the target of evil forces in an immobile statue, watching your reincarnations live the same sad life that you did.

You truly feel like a hero when you can break hers and Enkicladus/Don Danihen's fate (challenging even the GODS to do so), and it is worth it in the end, to see two people together who were always meant to be, but were always torn apart. Rosaline's new personality is as bright as her design, as if her entire being is finally content. You can just imagine her having a happy life with her love, and that makes all the annoying boss battles you struggled through along the way feel worth it.

Who could say no to such a cute face?

Transformed_Rosaline_auto.gif

IGN: MicoVanDonselaar

• Ricehat likes this

Krusefmom

Krusefmom

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Location한국 KOR
  • IGN:RomiKu
  • Class:CardHunter
  • Level:300+

Anyone doubt??  :D

2vnjnlz.png

It may take 24 hours to express my love of Krusef so sum up :

Tiny tiny little baby(who sleeps in my pocket) transforms into a holy handsome human-like knight when fighting

annnnd he lives his life only to protect me, following wherever I go...

How can I resist him......

IGN : RomiKu

• danielitan123, Ricehat, vennybot and 6 others like this

Take care of your guardian <3

2qs4guc.gif

SecretDarkness

SecretDarkness

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • IGN:SecretDarkness
  • Class:Dark Lord

Of Course Rosalina she is hot! no bouts!

now in real champion and dark lord they are real nostalgia for me from eto cause these are the characters which i have played in eto

IGN: SecretDarkness

Kebber

Kebber

Selfie Boy 2016

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Favorite npc warrior kei, i like his name and anyone who can clear 100 monsters in 7 seconds is cool. (we have yet to prove if this is true)

Favorite monster blue penguin, favorite one to hunt to get the pet. When I would have bad days i'd just kill innocent penguins for stress relief

Favorite class coon, For some reason every time I increase my hv that m.c. hammer song plays in my head (Can't touch this)

Favorite map eclipse dungeon. I just like how i can use it to get to mega without using ports or anything and its a nice place to just hang out and float in space.

Ign: Ulfgar

• AubreySnow likes this

manong

manong

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

my favorite character is GM_Wan

No ign no prize-Mizzo

danielitan123

danielitan123

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto

my favorite character is GM_Wan

You forgot put your IGN ~

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

oops

IGN: Wednesday

Ravenwood.png

Tell me how you can not like Ravenwood. C'mon. Hottie alert, hello. Those daring purple eyes. The long, luscious black hair with subtle hints of purple to accentuate how dark his hair is (I bet he's got sponsors like L'Oreal or Pantene). Why does he wear gloves? Cleaning up trash, a quick smack to some rude person's face, cleaning up a murder sce--

Ray.png

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON RAY. The classmate I never had, the classmate I wish I had. Those earphones? One of a kind (he probably does advertisements for Beats or your iPod). Ray of Sunshine in my heart ♥_♥ He's even got an amazing sense of fashion (just like me), so what's there to not like about him?

• ehoffey, Ricehat, RafaelCosta and 2 others like this

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee 

AubreySnow

AubreySnow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
IGN: ErisSummer

Favourite Character is Homeless Ian. He has potential hiding under those tatters.

Favourite Monster is Crow. He's goth and stylish. His cards fetch a high price too.  

vennybot

vennybot

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:Prima
  • Level:GudnNuf

IGN: Mewsie

My favourite character has to be Pachi. It's not because of the looks or anything. She just always seems to guide me home.

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

tidone

tidone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

IGN:tidone

My favorite character is a lovely angelina~!!

Bcuz she always attract to me kkkkkk

so i used to click to her★

aonglove1234

aonglove1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

IGN: Aong

my favorite charater is Count blood. Because trials are very EZ.

klch47

klch47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

IGN: Elliet

Fav character is:

Shopkeeper_Laic.png

I had a corgi before, really miss my lil dude

Best doggo. Look at his lil face, what a good boi.

I take a good look at him selling things in tap spa everytime i go there.

(plz don't call the cops on me)

He looks fluff and soft, love the colour scheme. 

11/10 would pet.

12/10 would give him treats.

I'm a simple boi.

I see Laic

I smile

I might have developed a 'cute aggression' for this lil guy.
Anddddddd i want to eat the pudding 

• Ricehat, velv and Krusefmom like this

peinzero13

peinzero13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

IGN: Luger

My Favorite character is Driller girl 

204px-Driller_Girl_big.png

I used to Draw her a lot om my boring classes, all of the back of my notebooks has this doodles of her or maybe driller boy

I remember when driller boy was just the only pet available for AFK drilling, until they came with the idea to find a pair for

driller boy.

"No man is an island" that's why they came up with driller girl. Just like in life, we all need someone to give us a hand

in times of need. or to be lazy to afk drill. kidding*  :D

trickster-online-login-screen-driller-bo

• Ricehat likes this

TiroFinale

TiroFinale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:TiroFinale
  • Class:Scientist

256px-Silpheed_big.png

My favorite character is and forever will be - Silpheed ~~. I think it's without doubt one of the coolest looking pet, even though a bit underrated, and not very strong in stats. Although I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl (the description says its a wind goddess, but in the picture it seems like a real pretty boy  :P) . I love the elven bower look and the peaceful green coloring. I do not have him/her in game but I will for sure consider getting myself one! I really think it would fit my lion as a pet!

IGN: TiroFinale

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Weekly Mod Forum Event