Cush

Cush

Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 29 posts

Mod Forum Event

Duration: June 10 - June 17

Spoiler

Question: Which map do you think is the best map in trickster? and Why?

Examples: Blooming Cora, Tango Cabin, Mermaid Dungeon...etc

When giving your answer, please state your IGN.

This event is suggested by danielitan123.

• Mizzo likes this

momo

momo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:shook

ign: shook

my favourite map in the game is EASILY Phantom School! i love the lore of the spooky dead school kidz, it's so haunting and interesting to read the dif quest storylines within the map. the detail put into each and every room is amazing! (especially rooms like Phantom School 1-3, where it's so lush?? but looks rotten at the same time??) all of the monsters are really cool, my favs being daze, nightmare, and egg spectre (it also has one of the coolest bosses from before, MAD RAY!! spooky old guy)

and is home to this lil guy i love dearly

Swinger_Joey_auto.gif

overall this map brings me lots of nostalgia because i would spend lots of time of my eto life here <3

• Cush, klch47 and Krusefmom like this

6ykwWrr.png

-------------------------------------------

v x momo

klch47

klch47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

IGN: Elliet

Quite a hard question because I have quite a few, such as phantom school, mermaid palace, alteo empire and tap spa.

I like spoopy, detailed and calming maps the most.
But if i have to choose i'd pick blooming cora field 2 LOL
I met my ingame best friend on that map, she was hunting bad furry for cards, only killing them one by one with no AoE skills. That sparked my questioning and turned out she didn't have a character that had AoE yet. From there we helped each other to hunt. We later found out that we shared a lot of similarities and we even lived in the same country. I'm so glad to have met my great friend there and we bonded not just from ingame but also in real life too, last month we went to an event together in the same city and it was so much fun and laughs.

Thanks to her hunting bad furry with melee attack one by one, if it wasn't for that i wouldn't have spoken up rofflllll

• Cush, momo and flowerbob like this

elisonrabelo

elisonrabelo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • IGN:ElisoooN
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:373

my favorite maps are Desert Beach for its very show music, and the other map is Tapasco Volcano by itself the last quest map, where you really see how much you evolved within the game.my favorite maps are Desert Beach for its very show music, and the other map is Tapasco Volcano by itself the last quest map, where you really see how much you evolved within the game.

IGN: ElisoooN

• Cush likes this

RafaelCosta

RafaelCosta

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:Rcgk/Rafa
  • Class:Gladiator/Duelist

Well, I have two answers for that question.

1- Paradise. For me Paradise city has the most perfect combo (soundtrack, quests, background and mobs) ing, and, beside that, since i was a newbie in eTO i spent a lot time in Paradise, so it kinda became my "Hometwon".

2- Megalo Ship Deck. This map doesn't exist anymore (unfortunely), and, for me, this map is the most nostalgic map in Trickster world. This ship remind me my childhood playing Trickster with my friends, trying to reach lv 30 to be able to teleport to Megalopolis, having difficult to kill Grumpy octopos and all. Anyway, this map gives me a lot feels and good old memories.

IGN.: Rafa

• elisonrabelo and Cush like this

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

For me, the best map would be CORAL BEACH. 

2nsqgx2.gif

It's the first map we get into and let's be honest, that's the area we always remember that always brings nostalgia to us. 

I still remember playing back when the server was not yet private, when I first made my bunny and landed on coral beach (especially the boat), it gave me an impression and realization that " I'm think I'm gonna play/love this game." And TO didn't disappoint me. The graphics, the pretty and handsome NPCs. Overall I love every piece of it, every map that TO has. It's just give me different feeling when I play TO, I feel happy, I feel that I'm not alone and because of TO I made a lot of friends.  

I'm for CORAL BEACH TEAM!!!  ^_^ 

IGN: Adrazelle

• Quintus, UltimateBing, Cush and 1 other like this

jtrno7.gif Be positive. You got this.

Quintus

Quintus

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • IGN:Quintus
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:400

IGN:Quintus

My favorite map is PARADISE SHOP! Simply because it was our guild's "HQ" for 6 years back in eTO. We just decided it was gonna be our home hehe

Good memories were made in that map, the nostalgia is real XD 

Sometimes I wish I recorded everything 24/7 so I could go back and watch it over and over again! 

• Adrazelle and Cush like this

​                                                                                                                                Quintus l Quint

Freyja

Freyja

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:Frejya
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:300
IGN: Freyja
My absolute favorite place in trickster would have to be Nefertiti’s Shrine in Alteo Empire. It’s just so peaceful with beautiful colors and music. The music at night there is absolutely wonderful and soothing. The glittering specs that cascade down the screen gives it an ethereal feeling. It feels like magic at night there 👌🏼 Plus reaching that point and unraveling the story provides a sense of accomplishment.
  • vennybot, Freyja and Cush like this

UltimateBing

UltimateBing

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:BingTheFirst
  • Class:Champion

I have to agree with Adrazelle above.

Coral Beach is also my favorite area because it's the start of everything. I still remember how it looked back in the pre-Revo days, how much of a trek it was and how they reworked the entire layout in Season 2. It's a good reminder of my own progress, how much I've changed over the years as an individual and player, how long it took me to get where I currently am. There's a kind of atmosphere that just tells me you know what, this is where you need to be. It's gonna be good, you just need to try, and when I'll reach lv400, I'm going to revisit this place, contemplate the nature of life, death and the universe while gazing at vaguely waving Little Coras and sunbathing Blue Penguins along the coastline.

And come on, this is home to the legendary cardless carrot-wielding Torobbie. The most sickeningly cute helpless training dummy starting monster I've ever battled in an RPG.

Well, whoop dee doo, didn't expect to get emotional and spend more than a whopping two minutes on this lol

Another free million, please~

IGN: BingTheFirst

• Cush likes this

Freya

Freya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:RagingReckless
  • Class:Guardian
  • Level:wut

Coral Beach, FOR THE CARDS, but I prefer field 3 when field 2 gets too crowded with people farming Bad Fury cards. In field 3, I don't have to constantly use jewelry/gold pearl potions (and waste money on them), i can just get water bottles from Cliones and sometimes, they can give me cards (and others too) and Blue Penguins can become my pets. Save money, live better, Walm- I mean, Coral Beach field 3.

IGN: RagingReckless

• danielitan123 and Cush like this

Sometimes, I stream. http://twitch.tv/skyhetalian 

vennybot

vennybot

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:Prima
  • Level:GudnNuf

It was a hard choice for me, but I have to agree with Freyja. As much as Cora had provided for me, I cannot recreate the moment I first got on that map, 10 years after I started playing, I first got to the Shrine and sat in awe for probably an hour. I know I annoyed quite a few people due to the fact that they had to pry me away from it. I can't find the screenshots, but I just kept commenting how beautiful it was and how it was well worth 10 years of waiting for, for it made it that much sweeter, and more beautiful.

IGN: Mewsie

• Cush likes this

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bunsbuns

Bunsbuns

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Megalopolis City - This is my favourite place because all players meet, talk, run around, selling stuffs, playing with others, making more friends and above all most relaxing place in Trickster World. After we do quest, boss hunting & leveling in other maps the first one to comes to our mind is to go to the heart of Trickster World and that's Megapolis Square.

Ign: Bunsbuns
  • Bunsbuns and Cush like this

kenneth1998

kenneth1998

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

IGN: MangleDLuffy

I like X-mas square, I like the place, the music, the aura and the theme in this map. It's like Christmas everyday and everynight, it is so relaxing map and having fun roaming around in this map. I hope to have another map like this.

• Cush likes this

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

IGN: Wednesday

My favorite map would have to be Battlefield 3. No one really knows about it and it's very peaceful, not to mention no one can attack you without asking to duel you first. 

Good luck finding it if you're curious ~

• Cush likes this

Posted Image Elliott | 1945 | Wednesday | Finn | Baked | 1939 | 1969 | Addams | Jollibee | RunawayPosted Image

[ x ] [ Shop ]

Ricehat

Ricehat

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:259

I think the best map is Norah's Drain Pipe (Nora Sewer). The creatures are the cutest in game, the map is beautifully designed and the music is perfectly suited. Below is my imagination running from the influence of such a great map...

xgfpqt.gif

You walk through the entrance and notice how dark the place is, but it is a relaxed dark. After a short moment of exploration, you come across three drain pipes with unknown destinations. You use the good old method of eeny meeny miny moe to make a selection and set foot down the left pipe.

As the drain gets darker, you suddenly hear a set of blinking eyes behind you (Nora Joe's eyes really do make blinking noises!), you turn an cast Thunderbolt! and the body of a Nora Joe now lays face down in front of you. You feel sorry for the poor creature, but it was for your own survival.

w1u5ax.gif

You start to consider the life forms down here and what you might be facing. Suddenly, "Rahh!!", a Nora Big leaps at you with great force! The creature manages to push you to the ground but you are able to lift your staff and cast another Thunderbolt! The Nora Big now suffered the same fate as the Nora Joe.

33b05z4.gif

You're startled by the attack and startled by the creature's bum and wonder why it isn't wearing clothes. In your frightened stupor, you hear some noise to your right, you turn your head and notice a dozen set of piercing red eyes in the not so distant darkness. Their silhouettes now become visible and you realise it is an army of Nora Mummies!

os520x.gifos520x.gifos520x.gif

Without hesitation, you run for your life! You suddenly realise you are lost in this Nora labyrinth and cannot remember the direction of the exit. You lose your footing and fall straight down a pipe, twisting and turning towards a source of light. You land somewhere outside, you look up and spot Don Giuvanni. "What are you doing in the reclamation area?" he questions. You let out a sigh of relief... you are back in Aquarius and you vow never to invade the land of Nora again.

I hope you had as much fun reading this as I did writing it

IGN: Ricehat

• hovado, Cush and flowerbob like this

manong

manong

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

IGN: Liyabe

Tartarus

~dark and not very colorful maps, perfect ambiance for boss hunting sprees

~gives a really nice JP and KR gaming feels, im not sure why but it does

~small but hax and smart community

• Cush likes this

manong

manong

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

IGN: Wednesday

My favorite map would have to be Battlefield 3. No one really knows about it and it's very peaceful, not to mention no one can attack you without asking to duel you first. 

Good luck finding it if you're curious ~

Colosseum waiting room: don giuvanni beside rosemary takes you to battlefield3 for 3pcs of compound waste. everyone should know about this, it's the best place to practice and learn more about pvp. :)    [@finn hehehehehe blehhh :P]

• Cush likes this

luxmea

luxmea

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

IGN LUXMEA

My favorite place is 1st Anniversary Stair.

because in front of potal which go Cherry Blossom Garden at here , i see korean word '벛꽃 공원' and i think this place is very beautiful.

GeEWj6B.jpg

• danielitan123 and Cush like this

Stoaked

Stoaked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCluj-Napoca, Romania
  • IGN:Prajitura
  • Class:Gunner

Oops wharf maps by a long-shot... especially field 2 and 3. I love the city art, the idea of a pure Ghost Town in this game that made my neck hair stand straight the first time I encountered the map in eTO. (yes I was really afraid of virtual ghosts at that age).

IGN: Stoaked

• manong and Cush like this

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?
Spoiler

I'm sorry who are you LOL

• Cush likes this

Posted Image Elliott | 1945 | Wednesday | Finn | Baked | 1939 | 1969 | Addams | Jollibee | RunawayPosted Image

[ x ] [ Shop ]