• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

Zendaya

Zendaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for everyone who voted :D

If it's possible I would love to have the Symbol of the White Witch hat and the 

Sunlight Aura Wings.

Thanks! :3

Done added to the list~ I love your your style! The Bad Fury massacres is so true! -Mizzo

Qing

Qing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Oh my, I didn't expect to be one of the winners at all :D!
Congratulation to all the winners and everyone who had participated as well. Not to forget those who had liked my drawing too owo! Thank you so much!

Picking a wings set is such a hard decision but is it possible to have the Sailor Star Hat and the Sailor Star Wings?

Thank you with much regards!  ^_^

Done added to the list~ I also loved your minimalist art style and the line point made your work stand out! -Mizzo

MeaniatureFox

MeaniatureFox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Eirys

Hello :) 

Thank you to everyone who voted for my drawing. It is really deeply appreciated by me. 
Congratulations to the rest of the winners as well, and everyone who has participated. 

Sorry for the late reply.
If it's possible, is the Red Kimono Wings and Ears available? 

Thank you for hosting this event ^^! 

Done added to the list~ I also love your drawing! It reminds me of the anime and novel: Knight's & Magic. -Mizzo

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

Congratz to all winners and thanks for the wonderful event!!! :D

And thanks to everyone who participated! Thanks to them, I got to see some wonderful stuff  :wub:

• Mizzo likes this

banana123

banana123

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts

A doubt did not win the drawing event but wanted to know a date to receive the repair pownder.

Hello. The assistants can only send out 12 people at a time. Once a person takes the items the assigned assistant will go down the list to the next person. It depends on how quickly players are retrieving there items. We have 4 assistant and close to 90 people ;) please have patience! -Mizzo

teasprout

teasprout

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Hmm.. i think Like idea of event is not very good..Nono .. people who post last day of event maybe has legendary cute drawing but other peoples wont have time to like the post .. So this event benefits those who post in the very day first Bad

That is fine you have the choice not to participate, however, everyone gets a the full 30 days to submit. If a person submits late it is common sense there submission would have less views than a person who submitted day 1. What makes your statement so Ironic the first place winners were not submitted extremely early. They reserved there posts and posted there images half way through the time of the event!

However, most players who submit late already know they would not win and just want to show there stuff even if they want to win or not. Also others are just in it for the participation rewards!

What makes this fair is there is also a GM choice awards the GM will pick winners sometimes this weekend so even late entries have a chance to win the ms!

Best regards,

-Mizzo

Tlouceps

Tlouceps

Selfie Lord 2016

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationCT62
  • IGN:Foximus/Thanatos/Kronos
  • Class:Many
  • Level:9000
Spoiler

If it is possible, I'd like the Symbol of the White Witch hat and the Gabriel Magic Wings.

Thank you! Appreciate  ya c:

Done and added to the list thank you Thanny ~Mizzo

Quintus

Quintus

#1 Power PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • IGN:Quintus
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:400

Thanks for the event! I had fun filming and drawing! hehe

Can I pls have 

Luffy Hat + Luffe Catcher Wings

Congrats to all the winners <3

Done and added to the list thank you Quint ~Mizzo

PeskyLateAdder-max-1mb.gif

Quintus              Quint            Quintum

Lv 400                   Lv 400                Lv 200

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 566 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

ATTN Event Winners:

I have sent out all of the winner sections prizes (excluding the wings) we are still waiting for Asteroid. If anyone knows how to get a hold of them please tell them we need there wings choice!

Thanks a bunch!

ATTN All Creativity Participants.

Please take your participation prizes as soon as you can so that another participants prize can be placed on ah.

Thank you!~

:) I hope everyone's having a good weekend thus far!

-Mizzo

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 566 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

The Following Players still have not taken there Creativity rewards:

(If the rewards are not taken within the 30 day time limit the person holding your rewards is allowed to keep it)

1. Forum: haitchu              Ign: RyugounoTaishoo

2. Forum: akihama         Ign: AkiMeison

3. Forum: NansaWang         Ign: Nan4Wang

4. Forum: aring912         Ign: lDelightl

5. Forum: Miviko             Ign: FlonneChan

6. Forum: AubreySnow        Ign: ErisSummer

7. Forum: ysj210             Ign: Ppuing

8. Forum: CattieChu         Ign: CattieChu

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

ysj1210

ysj1210

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It was a good event.
I am pleased to see many wonderful works.
Although it did not win, it was a useful event.
  • Mizzo likes this