Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1191 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

I can't OHKO the fiesta monsters with my lion anymore after the update :/ I have the same gears... Was there any change on the damage calculation? 

Sometimes, we can do more damage than we should. Its back to normal now. Moa Stone Reveller should have 8 HV and 85 % Resistance to Gun damage.

What are your stats and which skill do you use?

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

WarrenBuffet

WarrenBuffet

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:WarrenBuffet
  • Class:Buffalo

Thank you for the patch. 

Note:

Gacha Town 4 - Bunny Ribbon [lvl 80 Accessory] is missing on MyShop inventory.

Report 2018-06-07 ~ aran

Suggestions for next patch:

- Gacha Town 1: Swashbuckler's Set 

http://www.trickster...kler's_Hat.html

- Gacha Town 3: Magician Louie

http://www.trickster...ancing_Rod.html

- MyCamp Event that rewards with MyCamp items of choice; and

- As mentioned before by someone else, an amendment to the stats of those lvl320 T-shirts (innerwear) will be much appreciated.  ^_^

Regards,

WB

╔══╗

╚╗╔╝
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ╚══`.¸.[Her]

Juilet

Juilet

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I think it would be cool if you guys added onto the Chaos Tower Meaning added stronger mobs and add more Floors passed Ed''s Boss Reward Room And Add more Stronger Bosses and better Equips or Rewards of some kind or another. Not sure what else at the momment except maybe level 400 Boss pets of all the Boss pets or perhaps a level 400 Boss Pet of True Kronos  or Koiosu i know a Boss pet exzists for both of those but i ment like the Same kiind of Pet that the Count blood's Stats are meaning Have the True Kronos Pet and the Koiosu have the kind of stats they do but like make them Stronger to the point that they are the kind of stats that only a level, 400 equip would have  also perhaps make them  an Actual Replica of the Bosses Looks and Shapes and Size of that of True Kronos and Koiosu . Also  im not sure if you saw my Erleyer post but like i said id love to see pets that are the Main 6 Ponies from My Little Pony as pets that and have masks and Helms that look like your head / Face has been turned into an Actual Pony of that pony  same with the Ears and Tail  and id love to See some form of Shield and Sword or perhaps Spear of some kind for their Weapons or somthing. id Especially Love their to be a Princess Luna Pet / Set of Armor  that sparkled or Glowed  same with the Capes. I can See the Cape being Luna's Sparkley Blue Wings    as for the Head Equip well im not sure yet but PErhaps the Element of Harmony joined togetaher as one  meaning picture all 6 Elements but all 5 of them gather around in a circle like Formationm and in the Center is the Element of Magic.  Though also another cool head Equip would be  for the Main 6 their Respected Element so for like Twilight Sparkle it would be the Element of Magic or for Applejack it would be the Element of Honesty Ect. Ect.  Hmmm As for the Accessories  Well im honestly not sure  but id  love to See all that if possable please. Oh Also a few other things for hte Helmet it could Be either a Mane  or  Their Magical Horns or perhaps their Head themselves Ect.  Oh Also id love it if Mad Ray Got his Seal back that and Got a Boss Card from him but Also a Unique Set  as well that and a  Level 300 Boss Pet version of him too Along with maybe a 2ndary Mad Ray Set  thats not a Unique Set. Oh i almost forgot somthing. Pirate King Karen Dosnt have a Boss Card of his own id love that  to be added please as well as a Koiosu and True Kronos  Boss card as well Please if you could. Thanks for Reading my Suggestions. Sorry that's my bad ill do my best to do so in the future. Also it would be cool to have a way to make the ears or tail equips Invisable the ones with stats i mean.

*Though 1 other Suggestion id like to put in is that i know we have the Vicious Tenter Lion Pet and the Tenterpaws Pet Though id love to See atleast a Actual Full Size Boss pet or a Boss Pet Skin Of Tenter Lion please if possable Also this will be the last thing i suggest til next patch ill also Try to make it look alot Easier to Read.

Please make your suggestions more legible. I would suggest Bullet Points. It's hard for non English speakers to comprehend. -Mizzo

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Image of flapping demon wings is still wrong. Front and back are the same but if charaster stand to n-e or n-w so we can see back of wings

This cannot be fixed. I have asked GM and Coder to do it, but they said it can't be done because the back image is the same as front image. ~ aran

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1191 posts
  • LocationEurope

Bug Report:

Monster: Chocho

Monster ID: 2267

Soil, Fire Resist/Elec. Weak -> Water, Light, Magic Resist / Physical, Gun Weak

unknown.png

Why this change? I don't like changing things like monsters' properties because these are not broken things. ~ aran

Soil, Fire Resist/Elec. Weak isnt correct, this monster is not resistant to soil, fire or weak to electricity

this change will not alter monster's resistances, it will only correct the description

i asked if i should report it and GM Wan said "yes"

Edited by hovado, 10 June 2018 - 01:39 AM.

AP0C

AP0C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Sometimes, we can do more damage than we should. Its back to normal now. Moa Stone Reveller should have 8 HV and 85 % Resistance to Gun damage.

What are your stats and which skill do you use?

I had 1964 AC and 2649 gun AP. Are there any other relevant stats? I use shooting spree, double shot and power shot, all master level. 

luxmea

luxmea

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Spoiler

To be picked up for next maintenance. Needs to check other pets within the same box family. ~ aran

• luxmea likes this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1191 posts
  • LocationEurope

I had 1964 AC and 2649 gun AP. Are there any other relevant stats? I use shooting spree, double shot and power shot, all master level. 

if Shooting Spree formula from ggFTW is correct:
[(GunAP - 11) + 20 x (AC - 48)] x 2.45
[(2,649 - 11) + 20 x (1,964 - 48)] x 2.45 = [2,638 + 38,320] x 2.45 = 100,347.1 damage
(100,347.1 - 240) x 0.15 = 15,016.065 damage to Moa Stone Reveller

Moa Stone Reveller has 19,413 HP (probably)

if the formula is not correct, you can test your damage on Torobbies to see your full damage (non critical hit)
then substract 240 and multiply it by 0.15

We use game files from Thai TO, not eTO. Whatever formula shown in GGFTW (which contains information on eTO server only) may not be absolutely accurate to our tTO-based server because back when all the official servers were still operating, each server customised their game files, thereby changing properties such as monster strength, skill properties, monster properties, pet properties, etc. So please use GGFTW information with caution. ~ aran 

Edited by Aran, 06 June 2018 - 10:20 PM.

• AP0C likes this

DiegoZz

DiegoZz

Mlk Piranha 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • IGN:DiegoZ
  • Class:Mage
  • Level:301

I would like to suggest Rare Con Sale boxes for next patch. http://www.trickster...r_belt_310.html

This is for August. ~ aran

Diamond94

Diamond94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • IGN:Diamond94

Gacha Town 4 - Bunny Ribbon missing to me also, IGN Diamond94

https://web.archive....er/Bunny_Ribbon

Report 2018-06-07 ~ aran

AP0C

AP0C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

if Shooting Spree formula from ggFTW is correct:
[(GunAP - 11) + 20 x (AC - 48)] x 2.45
[(2,649 - 11) + 20 x (1,964 - 48)] x 2.45 = [2,638 + 38,320] x 2.45 = 100,347.1 damage
(100,347.1 - 240) x 0.15 = 15,016.065 damage to Moa Stone Reveller

Moa Stone Reveller has 19,413 HP (probably)

if the formula is not correct, you can test your damage on Torobbies to see your full damage (non critical hit)
then substract 240 and multiply it by 0.15

It's correct, the damage was actually 100,374... It sucks that I can't grind on fiesta properly anymore :(  Thanks for the clarification tho!!

• hovado likes this

Diamond94

Diamond94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • IGN:Diamond94

i bought Laic Gift Box 80, i got bonus eggs but i dont see box in my myshop inventory

https://www20.zippys...cTeJ8/file.html - link to picture(tinypic not working to me)

I have tested this and the box does appear for me.

1fb251ed0c.jpg

(Please ignore the other content of my MyShop inventory; I am checking boxes for our server).

Please make sure you have Adobe Flash installed and Internet Explorer also installed in your computer.

Idk if these would help but certainly they are needed by our old game for graphics and MyShop operations.

Check your Windows update as well; idk if Windows update is messing up with the game or not.

~ aran

i have everything installed and updated, you can check logs of my account if box appear in my myshop inventory and if it will not appear soon then can you cancel my order?

Acetadine

Acetadine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:-

Thank you for taking my suggestion for bunny set :wub:

• chiu likes this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto

Bug report:

My pets slots T.T :

Spoiler

Report 2018-06-07 ~ aran

(bug report incl. predator)

• hovado and RafaelCosta like this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto

Few suggestions for next patch:

1.Update for carved wooden boxes pls.

2.May you change the items from GM lucky bag?(it makes ADAM&ALEX so cheap)

3.Dark shadow box pls.

4.Make Bonus eggs and Star tears tradeable in-game pls.

<3

<3

• nelly007 and chiu like this

elisonrabelo

elisonrabelo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • IGN:ElisoooN
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:373

Can i suggest to add GM Gift Certificate to the gm_wan npc?

If this is done the amount of baskets need to be 4 per 1 GM certificate.

-Mizzo

• elisonrabelo and RafaelCosta like this

LoveLifey

LoveLifey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • IGN:LoveTap/LoveLifey
  • Class:Duelist/Diva
  • Level:400/361

Hello Aran/ any mod if you're unaware I've been getting an exceptional error every time I open my myshop as I previously attempted to take the predator pet out of my shop and instead have been given an ee each time i open my ms on every character on that account.

I have a tread on the bug page : http://board.playtri...or-on-ms-page/

Thanks for any help you can give ^^

Edit: Forgot to include

My IGN is: LoveLifey

• SecretDarkness and Mizzo like this

cd8eca23c0ef51f4d792dfe7722f1dce--serial                                9d534cce925f5afffa69a23d7e7ddcf0--akame-

When I PVP                                       When I Socialize

Untouchable00

Untouchable00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Suggestion?
[JP]Esplendor box

http://web.archive.o...halloween2013#2

Also, at some point maybe could the Supporters guild hat be available again? ty for consideration~ :3

• RafaelCosta likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4272 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

We are currently looking into the pet issues. I beg everyone to be patient. Meanwhile, please try these:

1. Make sure "Run this program as an administrator" is ticked under Compatibility inside Splash Properties.

6933a55978.jpg

2. Then re-launch Splash again (I have it pinned to my task bar) and right-click on "Run as administrator" again.

f119ac67f1.jpg

3. Try to repeat a few times.

I don't know if this would work (because I don't have issue of unable to access MyShop, so I can't check), but it did solve my problem of having EE when logging in to game and selecting char.

• HiiroKen likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pavane, laic, mushroom, poros, guardia