Photo

Equips suggestion (air/earth/light witch)

sheepair witch equips earth light

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lucaxleite

lucaxleite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:LucaxBR

Hi. Could someone give me some suggetions on equips (including accs, helmets, and everything) to my air/earth/light witch? I'm using the Pluto Set (which I know is not nearly the best) and an Altiverse Twist Staff that I consider to be so-so. I'm at 205 now and I'm wondering if there are better equips at this lvl.

I actually have some problems on finding out better equips since there are so many and I don't have a lot of money to update them. So, if you please give me some tips on figuring it out, I'd thank you.

PS.: is it worth it to invest on earth skills or should I buy just light and air skills? I just activated Cleaving Terra for now, idk if it's worth it activating the rest.

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

in my opinion, earth is not worth it, you will basically only be using wind blade to level up. as long as you are doing fine leveling, theres no point spending much in low level equip, maybe when u get to 215 you can invest in a powerful stick for high MA, that should help you a long time. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sheepair, witch, equips, earth, light