Photo

Weekly Mod Forum Event (June 1st - June 8th)

Weekly Mod Forum Event

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 523 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

2uicck7.jpg

Weekly Mod Forum Event

Duration: June 1st - June  8th

Spoiler

Question: If you were given the opportunity to be whisked away to any fantasy world or realm where would you go? And why?
Examples: GOT, HarryPotter, LOR, PKM, so many endless possibilities!

When giving your answer, please state your IGN.

This event is suggested by danielitan123.

• W1Z4RD likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

IGN: Wednesday lmao I almost put Elliott oops wrong char atm

Can we choose more than 1 ;^) ?

My first option would be in the Pokemon universe since I love Pokemon and I love seeing little children try to beat me in the games until they reach their untimely defeat. That'll teach them a lesson...

My second would be the Harry Potter world since I like magic and I like to pull off pranks. Did I mention I'm a Slytherin? It doesn't seem like it, but I am ;^) You could do so many things with magic such as cook your own food without burning it or even push myself around in a shopping cart so I can get groceries without having to move my feet. 

• SecretDarkness and RafaelCosta like this

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4272 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

[Not an entry]

I would love to enter the Trickster Online universe. It would be fun running through all the maps, seeing all the beautiful chars. Some of the monsters may be scary, though, and I think I would avoid going to Tartarus. But I would definitely hang out at Blooming Cora and Ghost Blue just for the music alone.

Most definitely I would try to capture Spicy Dragon and make him my pet. And I'll ride him and we'll fly everywhere, making like Daenerys Targaryen and her dragon. 

08610fa62e.jpg

• IMOGEN, W1Z4RD, HiiroKen and 1 other like this

Stoaked

Stoaked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCluj-Napoca, Romania
  • IGN:Prajitura
  • Class:Gunner

I would love to enter the Command and Conquer world (the Tiberian one) having the role of Kane and see the results of Tiberium research and influence Nod with my own eyes, and in leading it with my own views. I don't quite agree with his views, but I did believe it was for a greater good that Tiberium came to Earth.

Having to control a world-wide (considered terrorist organization by the Global Defense Initiative, created by our UN <GDI>).

A world full of new technology, alien research... war strategy, that would be the dream for me.

IGN: Prajitura

kelpi

kelpi

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • IGN:kelpi&Beproud
  • Class:Soul Master / Mercenary
  • Level:400/320

id love to live on Maplestory universe if thats allowed <3

IGN: kelpi

• vennybot likes this

Sophonax

Sophonax

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • IGN:Alariea|Aeryn
  • Class:Thief|Witch
  • Level:370|300

I would love to live in Narnia and experience a lifetime of fantastical situations before tripping over a bush, falling through a secret trapdoor, and ending up back in my room the same age i am now.

IGN: Alariea

• W1Z4RD likes this

8-devil-bunny-edit.gif

elisonrabelo

elisonrabelo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • IGN:ElisoooN
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:373

I would like to know the world of Yu Gi oH, it would be crazy to know the powers of the cards and all the Dueses that existed at that time mainly the Pharaoh.

According to the universe of trickster in Desert Beach, surely I would be Pharaoh xD

IGN ElisoooN

• cloudcape likes this

SecretDarkness

SecretDarkness

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • IGN:SecretDarkness
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:400

i would say GOT and Vikings but if i have to choose then Vikings.

In the name of Odin fight to bring glory to Valhalla and Asgard, where everything is possible with courage.

favorite character Ivar the boneless

IGN SecretDarkness

banana123

banana123

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Spoiler

Eu vi você com esse pet em Megalopolis ele existe era Teste?

Translation: I saw you with this pet in Megalopolis was this a Test?

Please use English when addressing the Mods and Admin. The exception is [Mod]Hiroto he speaks Portuguese like you.

In regards to your question it was a test, we have no intention of selling this pet at this time.

Please in the future only post reply's to the event not questions to the admin. There is a Time and Place for everything, however it was not here.

-Mizzo

RafaelCosta

RafaelCosta

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • IGN:Rafa/Mauk
  • Class:Duelist/Scientist

Of course "Avatar: The last airbender". I don't think i need to explain why, but, imagine yourself walking around on an air ball or surfing on a wave that U created.

IGN:Rafa

• chiu and CattieChu like this

Juilet

Juilet

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

IGN: Haverstock

Either to Pokemon or My Little Pony

As to Why  well this world may be beautyful but our Human bodies can only do so much the greatest things us Humans have are 2 things

Our Minds and Eachother.

The reason why id love to get Whisped away to either of the 2 worlds i mentioned was to live a grand adventure and do go beyound the limits of my Body and use the knowlage and quite possably Gain the ability to Fly or get increased Strength and use these gifts to Help anyone in need.

But also because as a human ive wanted so badly to be somthing more something much more then just a human ive wanted to be anything from a Dragon to a Unicorn to a Pokemon And use whatever powers i may get from being so to help the world to help ccreate a better world for everyone and to bring more happyness and light and love.

AubreySnow

AubreySnow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I'd love to live in the anime fantasy realm of Inuyasha.

The main thing is characters don't have real world worries, dont have to worry about money, work or the economy. You get to hunt, collect and travel to places in a carefree way. You get to travel to different villages , mountains and unexplored castles on a cute and flying cat demon.

You help villagers slay evil demons and chase away bandits. You also rescue other injured and harmless demons. You investigate unusual caves and sightings with your team. Everyday is an adventure.

IGN: ErisSummer
  • AubreySnow likes this

Krusefmom

Krusefmom

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Location한국 KOR
  • IGN:RomiKu
  • Class:CardHunter
  • Level:300+

I WILL DEFINITELY GO STRAIGHT TO TRICKSTER WORLD

TO MEET MY PRECIOUS LITTLE BABY

5ovwba.jpg

Let me pet and brush your hair Krusef

u///u

IGN : RomiKu

• Michelle, vennybot, chiu and 1 other like this

Take care of your guardian <3

2qs4guc.gif

cloudcape

cloudcape

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:cloudcape
IGN: cloudcape

2zom59k.jpg
▲Hatae

I'd love to go to Troll Trap world.

Troll Trap is one of Korean webtoons. Maybe It is not famous so most people don't know this.
But I am not sad because I'm thankful that this webtoon exists in this world.

When I read this webtoon, I fall in love with this webtoon's main character 'Hatae'.

I hope I meet Hatae because he makes my heart move.

He is the only one who is my angel.
He is enough to be loved.
Just Hatae is good enough for me. 
I'm very happy even just thinking over him.

I know I can't actually see him, but I want to see him later in virtual reality ㅠ_^

I love you Hatae...you have to live healthily....

Well...If I can go to different worlds, I would love to enter Yugioh and Trickster world too ^.6

• klch47 and Krusefmom like this

maopy

maopy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
IGN: MiraL
I would choose Guild Wars 2. Because i love the whole world and the story line. Which i love a lot how can attracts me and also the animatiom that shows the stories is basically awesome.
  • Quintus likes this

vennybot

vennybot

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:Prima
  • Level:GudnNuf

IGN: Mewsie

This one is long oops

Spoiler

Now, previously, and forever will my answer be Trickster. 

• chiu likes this

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

aonglove1234

aonglove1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I want to go into Harvest Moon universe. It's a really great old day for everyone right? it might not be many things interesting in HM but i remember how I feel when the old days, I love to make wonder things, competition, wedding.

IGN: VendMach 

Tlouceps

Tlouceps

Selfie Lord 2016

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationCT62
  • IGN:Foximus/Thanatos/Kronos
  • Class:Many
  • Level:9000

IGN: Thanatos

Without a doubt, my world of choice is Pokemon (Guild Title might give it away as well -"Pokemon Ranger"). I grew up with this and have played all core games. Getting to create a bond with your Pokemon like you would with your pets, is priceless. For everything else, there is MasterCard.

Also, just trying your very best like no one ever was. Catching all the Pokemon is the real test, and to train them is my cause. Traveling everywhere to meet new Pokemon and to understand them <3 (Completed the National Pokedex in ORAS)

Fun fact: I began playing competitive Pokemon, aka VGC during the last year of ORAS (around 2 years ago or so). Got the game pretty late, in February, got ready and manually bred my Pokemon for the Regional in April/May (back then it happened once a year and was my first official Pokemon event), but I studied the meta since October, so I had my team in mind by November. Took me around two months to breed them, and bred them thinking in countering the Big 6 (Groudon, Xerneas, Kangaskhan, Talonflame, Salamance, Smeargle).

The Regionals came, I faced every challenge with courage, I battled along the way to claim my rightful place on the tournament. I feel like there was no better team, as I bred them with love <3 and arm in arm with my Pokemon, I got to be the second place in the Swiss rounds on the 5th battle out of six, and ended up being 16th overall of the tournament.

My first team used in Regionals, bred with lots of <3 <3 <3 (except for Kyogre and Rayquaza, got them from a Japanese player through Global Trade System xD):

• Mega Mawile 2njf48w.png
  • Gengar 2pz085z.png
  • Raichu 121bhc3.png
  • Togetic ibavzo.png
  • Primal Kyogre 1zwn59c.png
  • Rayquaza r2jfgj.jpg

For those who chose Pokemon, see you all there c:

Thank you for reading, appreciate ya!

Papa Bless.

• chiu and Krusefmom like this

CattieChu

CattieChu

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • IGN:Cattiechu/Copola
  • Class:Entertainer/Bard
  • Level:12X/12X

IGN: Cattiechu

Besides Trickster my favorite game is definitely Pokemon! I would want to live in Johto in Azalea Town and raise slowpokes, I've always dreamed of this since I was very little. Second choice would have to be the My Hero Academia world, the idea of quirks is very interesting to me as well! Thanks!

TiroFinale

TiroFinale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:TiroFinale
  • Class:Scientist

Question: If you were given the opportunity to be whisked away to any fantasy world or realm where would you go? And why?

Answer: A very interesting question. I had to think about it, but my answer is clear : the World of Warcraft universe. 

The well known World of Warcraft has captivated my heart since quite a long time. The universe of the game is amazing, vast and beautiful. The world is inhabited by many, many fantastical creatures, besides humans, such as elves, orcs, dwarves etc. You choose a faction, race and class and start your big adventure.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Weekly Mod Forum Event