Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • IGN:Quintus
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:400

My favorite sport is football!

Growing up in Brazil made me realize football is not just a sport, its a religion. Any other BR can confirm this XD 

Its not just a hobby or career, its much more than that. 

That feeling when you're in the field... its too hard to describe but we feel alive! For 90 mins you can forget about the real world and just enjoy the magic!! Forget the violence, crimes and corruption... Its you, the ball and endless possibilities  :wub: Theres nothing better than shedding sweat and tears after a long match

Its amazing how a sport can bring a nation together. I love this sport.

#JogaBonito

IGN: Quintus

• SecretDarkness, Tlouceps, W1Z4RD and 5 others like this

PeskyLateAdder-max-1mb.gif

Quintus              Quint            Quintum

Lv 400                   Lv 400                Lv 200

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4272 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

This is not an entry since I am the mod running this event this week, but I would like to answer this question anyway.

When I was still in school, I was a sprinter (100m, 4 x 100m). I loved running. I don't run anymore now; have not been doing sport for a while.

Anyway, the sport I love watching the most now is American Ninja Warrior. In Japan, it is called Sasuke. It is like running + climbing + parkour + gymnastics all combined into one.

My favourite ninja warriors are:

1. Jessie Graff

ea4f06e9ae.jpg

2. Daniel Gil

65233ce696.jpg

3. Paul Kasemir

59ba58c836.jpg

4. Drew Drecshel

c9082957c7.jpg

5. Flip Rodriguez

5632ea0911.jpg

Here is a video of this sport. Sadly, it does not include all of my favourite warriors. If you have time, please watch it. Enjoy!

• SecretDarkness, heartfull, W1Z4RD and 9 others like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 523 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  15y7uw.jpg ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Dears,

This is not an entry, however, I would like to say what my favorite sport is and why.

Favorite Sport: Baseball

Why: Growing up in Missouri (Central US) family's tended to mainly watch 2 sports. 1. American Football or 2. Baseball. I grew up in a baseball household. My relatives and family had rooms dedicated to there teams swag. There wouldn't be a day that someone wouldn't have the TV on watching there favorite team. At a young age my father would spend time with me and my younger sibling playing catch. Eventually I became a pitcher for a little league team. The reason baseball is probably my favorite is because of all the summer memories of playing catch aswell as being the first sport I ever learned to play growing up.

Go Go St. Louis Cardinals!

I also participated and played in variety of different sports which include: Track, Soccer, Volleyball, Bad mitten, Tennis, Softball, and Fishing.

If I were to choose a close second. It would be fishing. I actually had a record for the biggest catch at the age of 11 in my area which held for exactly 10 years and was defeated in 2011.

Thank you for reading.

-Mizzo

• Aran, SecretDarkness, Keyos and 3 others like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

SecretDarkness

SecretDarkness

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • IGN:SecretDarkness
  • Class:Dark Lord
I love all kinds of sports for example: Swimming, Crossfit, Running, Dancing, Tennis, Gym etc but my favorite is Mixed martial arts.

Cause always can get better in any martial art and there is so many kinds so never get bored, and always fun to training with friends who is your family.

My favorite fighter is Conor McGregor

IGN: SecretDarkness

• apostatte, Shiomon, chiu and 1 other like this

Meow

Meow

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:Pheles

My favorite sport is Surfing because learning how to surf definitely had a big impact on my life. When I was growing up, I used to think I sucked at swimming (bad experiences & bad swimming instructors in school were the main reason for that) so I could only swim for like a minute before I freak out and drown like a big chunk of metal haha

I am also from California so I know a lot of people who love water sports and I hated being the exception (maybe that is how a Brazilian who doesn't like soccer feels? haha). Then one day I went to Lake Tahoe (look it up, that place is amazing) and I just fell in love and when I came back home I decided to go back and take swimming classes for real.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a magical experience that made me learn swimming in seconds, but after a few months, I was really proud of my accomplishments. Then, one day I went to San Diego and decided to take a short surfing lesson which literally (not literally :D) blew my mind.

It is a strange feeling, but when I am surfing I feel like the world stops and I can easily forget about all my problems. I also have some anxiety problems and whenever I feel really bad I tr to go surfing to ease my mind a bit.

Of course, this is not for everybody, but if you ever have the opportunity of learning how to surf or even how to swim, I highly recommend it. At least for me, surfing gives me this sense of appreciation for nature and life that people don't seem to really care because they are so busy with school, work, and so on.

IGN: Pheles

Bunsbuns

Bunsbuns

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
My favorite sport is Running.

I'm a runner 2015-2017, I always join Funrun here in the Philippines not only for my health it also a charity for every Funrun I joined. My personal record as a runner before is 22 kilometers with a time of 2 hours and 13mins. I stopped joining Funrun cuz conflict to my work but I never stop running every weekends. It's the best sports for me because can anyone do running.

IGN: Bunsbuns
  • Bunsbuns and Adrazelle like this

petunio

petunio

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Favrite Sport 

Volleybol cos its girl sport ;3

IGN : PETUNIA 

Soccer. Cuz i'm brazilian

IGN:Rcgk

oi eu sou fofinha menina se vc me quer mandar um mensajem  :wub:

Ure girl petunia

• apostatte likes this

MistressRuri

MistressRuri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Rurii
  • Class:Witch

My favorite sport is tennis!

It's not that I play it often or I've played it for years, but I'm the kind of person who tires easily. Any kind of sport or physical activity drains my energy much faster than it does a normal person (probably because I don't actually go out often). Oddly enough, tennis doesn't do that to me when I play it with my family. We can play for hours and I'll be fine. It's also a fond memory of mine because it's the only sport that everyone in my family will do together. When we had the time, we would always walk out at night to the tennis court in our neighborhood park and play until the bats came out to eat those annoying nighttime flying bugs!

IGN: Rurii

Freya

Freya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:RagingReckless
  • Class:Guardian
  • Level:wut

I'm not really into sports (but I am into eSports, if you count that as a sport XD) but I seem to like soccer/football because back in high school, I seem to enjoy more than I was in middle school. I really did want to join the school team but I was too shy and I know that my parents wouldn't allow me due to their work schedule. Also, I am physically unfit. xP

IGN: RagingReckless 

Sometimes, I stream. http://twitch.tv/skyhetalian 

aonglove1234

aonglove1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

My favorite sport is fencing. bcuz I play for 5 years and it's 1v1 fight with reading opponent's mind, even if you can read him you can't win him if you not train for fast reaction and basic skill of sword fighting.

IGN: Aong

• SecretDarkness and AubreySnow like this

Stoaked

Stoaked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCluj-Napoca, Romania
  • IGN:Prajitura
  • Class:Gunner

My favorite sport is something I got news of only 2 years ago... i think i can consider it a sport.. it's Roman Gladiator Fights. I joined a historical reenactment group only to find out they have Roman Army fights vs the Dacians, as they did ancient times during the Roman expansion.

What it consists of is really arena fights, NOT staged, we fight using a rule of thumb: first drop of blood (that can be from either a small scar, or a major accident like a head shot with a gladius). The weapons we use are dull, but can hurt like hell. I play the role of a Secutor gladiator, which you can think of like this: a tank that doesn't see very well.

If you wanna see more, look for Virtvus Antiqua.

IGN: Prajitura

• HiiroKen and chiu like this

AubreySnow

AubreySnow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

My favorite sport is cycling. Whenever I'm feeling restless or need a time out, I will get my bike and cycle for hours during the night. The night breeze makes the cycling enjoyable. I used to cycle to different beaches and listen to soothing wave sounds while thinking about life.  

IGN: ErisSummer

velv

velv

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNY
  • IGN:Narcissism
  • Class:D.Va
  • Level:362

My favorite sport is ultimate frisbee. I love running through any kind of weather, even rain and mud. I enjoy the thrill of chasing. Ultimate is my favorite sport because it is self-regulated (making this sport very chaotic sometimes) and because of the space it requires to play. Similar to American football, you need wide, open space and unlike American football, frisbees don't always travel in a straight path. Here in NY, there are no wide open spaces that permit people except for some of the parks. The park I go to always has lots of dogs that want to participate and it fills a void for me. My dog invoked a lot of lifestyle changes for me, including veganism and exercise. Ultimate was her favorite too.

ign: Narcissism

HiiroKen

HiiroKen

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:HiiroKen
  • Class:Duke
  • Level:2XX

Its hard to choose just one favorite sport since I do like many of them, but cycling, and tennis are two sports which I love.
Cycling around the city, and neighborhood were I live gives this feeling of freedom. I live nearby a place between city & country side, so its not that busy which gives a lot of room to ride as fast as you can, but also enjoy the serenity around you.

Tennis on the other hand is my way of ease the stress, when you hit the ball you can just imagine it to be the person you dislike  :lol: 
Its fun to play with other people, and easy way to get to know new people. I haven't been able to play the last two years because health reasons, but this summer I am going to go back to the tennis field and give it my all again.  :ph34r:

IGN: HiiroKen

Guild; Metamorphose

Characters; HiiroKen ~ Duke~ AradiaMegid0 ~ Soulmaster ~ SuyaRii ~ Entertainer ~

PKcrow

PKcrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, firstly i'm brazilian, english it's not my language.

My favorite sport is Judo.

When i was young, i lost my father, and this left me rebellious.

A while later, i started to participate in judo.

it was then that i learn how to respect others and how be calm.

i'm purple band and i fought for ten years (9~20)I'mi'm purple band and I fought for 10 years.I'm purple band and I fought for 10 years.I'm purple band and I fought for 10 years.

sdarple band and I fought for 10 yeI'm really graceful for this art _/\_
Shomen ni!
Reeei 
^^

IGN

Pksheep

• HiiroKen, Shiomon and 3rdratenoob like this

aaa132

aaa132

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

IGN: SeeFoot

My favorite sport is tennis. Tennis is the hard sport, and we can use most of our body by playing tennis.

It helps me to make new friends, like other kinds of sports.

• W1Z4RD likes this

peinzero13

peinzero13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Water is a versatile element. My favorite sport is swimming, Been competing since I was a kid. A sport that lets all of your body parts move and removing your asthma.  😁

IGN: Luger

• W1Z4RD likes this

Hero

Hero

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • IGN:MADHero
  • Class:All types
  • Level:250+350

Favorite sport is the SOCCER, Im Perú

IGN: MADHero

seleccion-peruana-ricardo-g-jpg_600x0.jp

59e607132206c.jpeg

• Hero and W1Z4RD like this

kevoin

kevoin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCaribbean,st.Lucia,castries
  • IGN:rhena
  • Class:duelist
  • Level:234

My favourit sport is RUGBY 

why ?? because who wouldn't love a sport where teams actually go to war with each other and after the match after all the sweat and blood has been shed on the field we all gather up and drink beers and alcohol and have fun and give jokes after... rugby teaches persons core values which are  "Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline and Sportsmanship" no player is complete without these traits ... this is the only sport where players can completely demolish a referee but rather choose to respect his decisions and fallow rules... The only sport where the most biggest and ugliest guys are the most gently and respect officials ... person get to meet new players make new friends experience new things pass out frustration.... Rugby players work hard n the field and party even harder off the field... TO ME RUGBY IS THE BEST SPORT ON THIS PLANET.. My ffavorite team "'NEWZEALAN A.K.A. ALL BLACKS" favourite player "PORTIA WOODMAN"

IGN: Bilor

• W1Z4RD likes this

rei9ne

rei9ne

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • IGN:rei9ne
  • Class:Light Witch
  • Level:30's

My favorite sport would be CHESS

Its something my dad taught me since me and my siblings are young. It's a past time since when i was young gadgets wasn't there. And my parents are strict no one is allowed to go outside. Haha. So we play chess with my dad and he is our ultimate opponent since no one can outwin him. Chess is an exciting game especially when me and my siblings play together. Too bad he wasn't on this world anymore. Something he left us and we will cherish until we live.  

IGN : rei9ne

• SecretDarkness, W1Z4RD, 3rdratenoob and 1 other like this

My personality is ME :D My attitude depends on YOU :wub: 

tinyurl.com/shopofrei9ne

Je t'aime Mon Amour <3