46 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4143 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

This event is suggested by danielitan123.

Let's see how this go. The weekly duration is stated in the title.

Spoiler

Question: What is your favourite sport and why? 

When giving your answer, please state your IGN.

• danielitan123, Ricehat, Adrazelle and 4 others like this

danielitan123

danielitan123

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:buffalo
  • Level:400

Thanks for bringing my suggestion up.

hope ppls will participate.

My favourite sport is football(soccer) because i used to play it for 7-8 years and that's used to be the only thing i loved ,wait everyday to the train.

IGN:W1Z4RD

• nelly007, Quintus, Adrazelle and 3 others like this

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy

My favourite sport is: Wrestling, when I was young I used to love watching my favourite superstars battle it out with pain and blood, growing up I wasn't into that kind of stuff anymore and mental issues not letting me be encountered with medical or injury prone stuff and I kinda forgot about the sport but, since meeting my fiancé who is a Wrestling enthusiast got me back into it promising that it had changed for the better, with it being fake yes but they're more cautious on making people bleed or actually onpurpose making an injury, we now have massive parties every big show (wrestlemania/royalrumble/money in the bank) where we invite our friends from America and all across the world to join us with live reactions at our home in England.

Overall, this sport has changed my life and made me connect to people I never thought I would, and I have created a lot of good, close and amazing friends from it. 

Also, hot men and great memes

0e1.gif

IGN: Misguided

• Lazz, SecretDarkness, Junichi and 7 others like this

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+
Hello, my favourite sport is also Soccer.
While I was at elemental school my mum signed me up for the schools team. I was the only girl in the squad :D . There were like 20 boys.
I still remember the first day of the training, most of the boys were silently judging me or laughing at me (cuz girls dont know how to play soccer in their opinion).
But I proved em wrong. My dad was a semi-pro, played in a local club and he showed me lots of stuff. I shutted their mouths closed with a few easy beginner tricks :lol: It was enough to gain their friendship and they accepted me.
Also a funny detail: I always skipped my religious class if soccer training was at the same time that day as my class. :D
I still adore soccer, my favourite clubs are: Real Madrid (Spain), Juventus (Italy) and Hajduk Split (Croatia - their fans Torcida, are the oldest in Europe), my current favourite players are: Ibrahimović, Modrić, Dybala & from older players Ronaldinho, Zidane and Pirlo.
This is my entry, hope you will find it interesting, thank you for reading. ^_^
Ign: ShadowSensei
  • Klauci, danielitan123, Quintus and 1 other like this

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

Hello, my favourite sport is also soccer. While I was at elemental school my mum signed me up for the schools team. I was the only girl in the squad  :D . There were like 20 boys. I still remember the first day of the training, most of the boys were silently judging me or laughing at me (cuz girls dont know how to play soccer in their opinion). But I proved em wrong. My dad was a semi-pro, played in a local club and he showed me lots of stuff. I shutted their mouths closed with a few easy beginner tricks  :lol: It was enough to gain their friendship and they accepted me. Also a funny detail: I always skipped my religious class if soccer training was at the same time that day as my class. :D I still adore soccer, my favourite clubs are: Real Madrid (Spain), Juventus (Italy) and Hajduk Split (Croatia - their fans Torcida, are the oldest in Europe), my current favourite players are: Ibrahimović, Modrić, Dybala & from older players Ronaldinho, Zidane and Pirlo. This is my entry, hope you will find it interesting, thank you for reading.  ^_^

• Lazz, danielitan123 and apostatte like this

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

My favorite sport is Volleyball. I've been playing this since I was in elementary school 'til college. I was part of the varsity team in middle school. The reason why I love it so much is because it can be enjoyed by people of all ages. And because of it, I met a lot of cool people. In addition, volleyball improves hand-eye coordination, reflexes, and balance. Last but not least, volleyball teaches teamwork and communication and is a great social activity. Furthermore, it's one of our bonding activity with my siblings. We can play it indoor or outdoor (court or in the beach) or just by simply hitting the ball back and forth without using any nets, it's so convenient.

Yey for volleyball!!!  :rolleyes:  :wub: 

IGN: Adrazelle

• Lazz, SecretDarkness, nelly007 and 5 others like this

jtrno7.gif Be positive. You got this.

alexborda

alexborda

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUS
  • IGN:TheHound
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:268

Hi my IGN is AlejandroT and my favorite sport is fishing, because when i go to the lake or sea i get to meditate, think about future with my girlfriend and my work and where i want to get to. It becomes really fun for a person who lived 2 miles away from the beach and never went fishing for 18 years and now on my 23 years ive become a good fisherman in the past 2 years. therefore i think fishing is the best sport ive ever experienced in my life, besides racing.

Thank you for reading my short explanation. (i rent a boat so i can go to the sea and also fish from the beach).

• Lazz, danielitan123, HiiroKen and 4 others like this

chiu

chiu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:chiu

Nihao~

I want share my answer so, my favourite sport is swimming, cuz i like water and the most important thing is:  It is the only sport that doesnt make me feel tired *w* and also is fun for me. I love swim.

IGN: chiusagui

• Lazz, SecretDarkness, HirotoSenpai and 6 others like this

~ na na na na na bunnies.

(\_/)
(0.0)
(___)!

RafaelCosta

RafaelCosta

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:Rcgk/Rafa
  • Class:Gladiator/Duelist

Soccer. Cuz i'm brazilian

IGN:Rcgk

• Lazz, danielitan123, apostatte and 4 others like this

elisonrabelo

elisonrabelo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • IGN:ElisoooN
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:373

Favorite sport without doubt is the Football, as my friend Rcgk spoke in the previous post we are Brazilian,we were born playing soccer: D

IGN: ElisoooN

• Quintus, Adrazelle and Cush like this

Sidon

Sidon

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWA state
  • IGN:Sidon
  • Class:kos
  • Level:400 inc
My favorite sport is legal street racing IRL.
There isn't anything better than feeling the adrenaline of going over 130mph on a nice souped up vintage/current car. Part of the enjoyment is being able to customize your vehicle, it's kind of like dressing up your character on TO.

ign: Sidon
  • SecretDarkness, Junichi, apostatte and 2 others like this

Junichi

Junichi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Zant will kos u

My favorite sport is KEIJO

It gives you The intensity that sumo wrestling and sImilar sports would but replaces the men wiTh woman, who may or may not be attractive. 
Women uSing the delicate pArts of their body to challeNge other women is just captivating to the auDience. 
I very much enjoy this AS a spectator sport and most definitely keep a cloSe eye on all points of the match!
(perverts stay away -__-)

IGN: Zant

• Junichi, danielitan123, apostatte and 3 others like this

Lazz

Lazz

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • IGN:Lazz
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:173/170

My favorite sport is fencing. 

I started since high school and competed in the junior olympics. I love it because it's very unique, fast paced, and fun. I first learned about fencing when my best friend introduced it to me in high school. Since then, I fenced at my college and started my own fundraiser teaching others how to fence. I plan to continue fencing throughout my summer and next semester of school. 

IGN: Lazz

• nelly007, danielitan123, apostatte and 1 other like this

UltimateBing

UltimateBing

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:BingTheFirst
  • Class:Champion

Don't really have a favorite sport since I'm not exactly a sporty kind of guy, but I guess I enjoy some motorsports every now and then.

I think touring car racing is pretty cool and I often find it more engaging than modern F1 and MotoGP. I just love seeing all those prototypes and beefed up cars, courtesy of my exposure to racing sims and simcades. There's thrill, there's danger, it's unpredictable and quite a spectacle to watch.

OK, I'm just here for the free million. Thanks~

IGN: BingTheFirst

• danielitan123 likes this

manong

manong

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

My favorite sport is downhill longboarding. I used to skate some good hills in our city.

I love the sport because it's not like any sports that are organized and sometimes just for a show.

Normally, I get myself a buzz first and then gear up and let gravity pull me. I love how the sound of the wind blowing when I pulse in through it as tuck down to get good aerodynamics. I love the quiet roads and swaying trees as I run about 60 to 70 kmph.

Sometimes I just skate inside gated communities with my fellow skaters. Apparently, we made a good impression to people in our community about the difference of longboarding against just plain whack and destroy street skateboarding. 

Sometimes, I get some "battle scars" too and with these I get to tell nice stories to my friends.

I will skate again next year after I graduate, I aim to zoom about 90 to 100 kmph.

IGN: Liyabe

• Elliott, danielitan123, Qiweiyew96 and 4 others like this

nunoood

nunoood

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • IGN:K
  • Class:m
  • Level:340

Basketball, cuz most ppl underestimate u for being smaller :3

IGN:kelpi

• danielitan123 and RafaelCosta like this

bitay2543

bitay2543

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

My favourited sport is Table Tennis ( Ping-pong ) Because table-tennis is a sport i enjoyed the most of all time, i dont like playing sport as a group, i know myself is very bad at teamwork i dont want to drag anyone down, so i choose sport that I can play by my own, Also i played ping-pong since i was 8, its like childhood memory such a fun time back then. If anyone play ping-pong they would how fun is it, it will be more fun when named to shot u hit LOL i ALWAYS named of my serve like "top-spin to the dead","untouchable cut serve" well but it didnt come out as my imagination(If anybody named your play style please comment and share what you named) just want to know is anybody likes me :D

IGN : FoxJumps

• danielitan123, Adrazelle and bitay2543 like this

Tianca

Tianca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:Tianca
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:260

My favorite sport is beach volleyball. As much as I love water and water activities - water polo is competing for the favorite place. 

I've had so much fun at school playing volley with my classmates, and I always have a blast when I get to play at the beach. During the summmer me and my friends start playing at the net on the coast and more people show up and join us, we get to know them and have fun together - sometimes even grab a drink after the game. 

IGN: Tianca

• danielitan123 and Adrazelle like this

klch47

klch47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

My favorite sport is cycling.
Was born in a busy city, since young i've always felt that it can be too suffocating and hot to really do any fun activities, not to mention in a city it's pretty hard to find space to do what you want, or even if they do have the facility and environment for some of the sports, it would never be as free or fun compared to being in nature.
But luckily for as long as i can remember, almost every weekend that i get as a child, my family member would take me to visit where my grandpa used to live, kinda like a rewind and get away from the busy life, to a small old village that kept the calm and quiet much unlike the crowds.

It is because of my grandpa that i learnt how to ride a bike, i fell in love with cycling, although right now i could rarely ride in the city that i'm living in, it can never compare to riding in the village i basically grew up in, the nature etc.
I still remember the fresh breeze, pace and peacefulness that cycling could offer which i loved most. I miss the nature there and my grandpa :)

IGN: Elliet

• momo likes this

andypandy123

andypandy123

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Locationgermany/Cuxhaven/northcoast
  • IGN:hopper001
  • Class:Fireball
  • Level:9000+
  1. IGN:hopper001 since i started playing trickster on november 2006 i like Azteca the most u wanna know why that is so ok, its the first and best place where i made alot moneys and found alot verry good friends that i still play with on these days we had so much fun in that town(ohhhh goooood old memories <3)yea since that day its my favourite place in all over caballa^^
  2. Cheeers ure Andy :)