• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

manong

manong

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

would be faster and safer for trading items that are untradeable/undroppable for tradeable/droppable and vise versa.

was this proposed before? enlighten me please ><

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 483 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello,

Please clarify. I do not understand what you are asking.

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

I think he's asking for items that are untradeable in game to be tradeable in game.

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 483 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

I think he's asking for items that are untradeable in game to be tradeable in game.

Hello,

If this is the case then it is a no. Auction house leaves an item footprint, lets say someone scams you, if you do it in game we cannot help you because the game leaves no proof, however, auction house leaves us a log and an item code.

Another reason is there are thousands and thousands of items. If we take the time to make these items untradable or tradable we wouldn't have time for anything and I mean anything else for maybe a year or two. "Aint nobody got time for that!"

-Mizzo

• Aran and nunoood like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

manong

manong

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

nonono, sorry but thats not what im asking for. i just want a trading system in website if possible. i had a case of trading a tradeable item for a non-tradeable item. i had the anxiety of handing it over without securing the item of my counterpart at the same exact time. I waited for the AH links he sent over. i just think it'd be more safe if the exchange happens at the same moment for all items of the different types (tradeable/ untradeable).