Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 483 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Dears,

When items are new releases, like these are, they will eventually be on a cycle. The cycle could be 6 months or could be one year it depends on when our Gm and Admin think the item box are ready to be sold again. They could also be sold at special times of years. Example: Near our anniversary in August or during the holiday season in Dec/Jan.

-Mizzo

Copied from:

http://board.playtri...turn-to-myshop/

I suspect that like the "Custom blood set" these items will be more for special occasions like the anniversary or the Winter Holidays. However, it never hurts to ask.

:)

• HirotoSenpai, HiiroKen and Ricehat like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
When i think about it maybe for anniversary put all boxes for week or something?

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy
Thats not saying its back on sale? Its only been two months rip

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

Ricehat

Ricehat

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:259

Yeah, I'm an idiot. Head hasn't been in the right place lately. Ignore my posts lol

I'll make sure to arrange my thoughts properly before I make another post. My apologies for messing up this forum

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4201 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I have been having computer issue lately, so my item list for next month is late. I am not able to take all suggestions but I do appreciate them. I apologise for my snarkiness in some of my responses to your posts. The targetted date of next maintenance is June 5th (not confirmed yet) and I will not take anymore suggestions after this post. But I am leaving this patch note open in case anyone wants to report any bug or post suggestions which I could take up for July.

Thank you.

~ aran

• nunoood, Keyos, Mizzo and 7 others like this

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

Wrong image for Canna Wand Form ;o

3b0b61d6e44c7323acff63a6c47ba7ae.png

Found item in Weapons. Shouldn't this be in Guns? Forgive me if I'm wrong, I haven't tried it out. The description and item name+image is very misleading.

fa3c1392d9fdaed2e33d62febb0d06c4.png

• HiiroKen likes this

cute_octopus_by_nataschax.gif Elliott | 1945 | Wednesday | Finn | Jollibee cute_octopus_by_nataschax.gif

[ Shop ]

manong

manong

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

is it possible to raise the reward stats for the harkon blessing? would be okay if happens in july patch or august, i know it might be too late to say this kind of suggestion X)

Bunsbuns

Bunsbuns

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Can I request flapping angel wing if possible with shining effect like 4g cards equips. 😁
Predator pet with lvl 100, 200 & 320 with random slots and a bit higher stats of other bosses pet. 😁. Harkon defense event that they drop boxes that contains gatcha coin, elixirs & drills. Just a suggestion. Thank you 😚😚😚
  • Adrazelle likes this

banana123

banana123

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Could you do a Boss Hunt Event ? I do not know if it was already 4 months ago that I play.

• danielitan123, Ricehat, Adrazelle and 1 other like this

DarkRepulser

DarkRepulser

MemeLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • LocationMeme land
  • IGN:Azael
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:MemeLord

Updating the Egg Shop would be a good idea. 

vkYi5UB.jpg

g86gUTN.png

klrsjRT.jpg

Juilet

Juilet

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

By the way i think it would be really cool if you guys Added some My Little Pony Ears and Tail Equips Plus some Pets but Also some My Little Pony Capes and Masks and Helms Same with Some  Pokemon Mew Stuff as well in the Same Catagories as i just stated

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

By the way i think it would be really cool if you guys Added some My Little Pony Ears and Tail Equips Plus some Pets but Also some My Little Pony Capes and Masks and Helms Same with Some Pokemon Mew Stuff as well in the Same Catagories as i just stated

O.o what the ...?

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 483 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Tricksters!

The server is currently down for June maintenance. It has started at 6:00 am PST and is est to last 3~5 hrs. We thank everyone for your patience during this time. We will announce when the server is open.

-PlayTrickster Team

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raccoon, bunny, lion, gun, oyashiro rika, dragon palace, ikanji, level 300 capes