KingOfDeath

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • IGN:KingOfDeath/GodOfDeath
  • Class:Gambler/Gladiator
  • Level:270/360

You guys should make Some New Clothes That can be worn by all Jobs Like Egyptian Clothes 

I was thinking maybe Anubis and Bastet And Horus The Bird headed looking like God though 

Also as an addition to this it would be cool if the 2 tails for Bastet could be added as a wearable Tail 

Same with Bastet's Face as a Mask and perhaps something that covers the head if possable.

Id Also love to See a Anubis as a Pet same With Horus 

Id also love to See a Chocobo Pet and Also Very much a Full Body Chocobo Fashion Set that would make a player look like a Chocobo

If i think of anything else ill let you know

Anubis is already a pet 

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Anubis_(Pet).html

l4Jz68cWty4okvar6.gif

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 689 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary
  • Level:400

You guys should make Some New Clothes That can be worn by all Jobs Like Egyptian Clothes 

I was thinking maybe Anubis and Bastet And Horus The Bird headed looking like God though 

Also as an addition to this it would be cool if the 2 tails for Bastet could be added as a wearable Tail 

Same with Bastet's Face as a Mask and perhaps something that covers the head if possable.

Id Also love to See a Anubis as a Pet same With Horus 

Id also love to See a Chocobo Pet and Also Very much a Full Body Chocobo Fashion Set that would make a player look like a Chocobo

If i think of anything else ill let you know

That is impossible. Some of the mods have already tried to re-color  fashions and had a lot of problems on it making it impossible, imagine adding a fashion for every char that is totally idfferent for the usual. 

And also Anubis is already a pet, as KingOfDeath said. 

• HiiroKen likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

KingOfDeath

KingOfDeath

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • IGN:KingOfDeath/GodOfDeath
  • Class:Gambler/Gladiator
  • Level:270/360

I was wonder if we can ever have the pet item hunt feature addedto the game. It would be kinda awesome. 

http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Pet_Item_Hunt.html

• W1Z4RD, HiiroKen, sandwich and 2 others like this

l4Jz68cWty4okvar6.gif

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Suggestions:

*is it possible to make wings refineable to +13 with option to pick which exactly detail we want to refine for example AP, DP, MA, HV etc. but we can not switch picked detail on different after first refine to +1. how would it look? the same as in pet training by use lock candy just different method, instead of lock one detail we will pick what to refine and lock rest of stats. 

*can we have as for view in unique items description name of first owner and data? for example "At 19/05/18 boss Koiosu has been slained by Nycroyse."

• nelly007 likes this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto

Suggestions:

*is it possible to make wings refineable to +13 with option to pick which exactly detail we want to refine for example AP, DP, MA, HV etc. but we can not switch picked detail on different after first refine to +1. how would it look? the same as in pet training by use lock candy just different method, instead of lock one detail we will pick what to refine and lock rest of stats. 

*can we have as for view in unique items description name of first owner and data? for example "At 19/05/18 boss Koiosu has been slained by Nycroyse."

-1 for first one lol

+1 for 2nd 

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Also i got one more idea, vote for next month events. Aran pick 4 events and players vote on forum which event they would like to have in next month. Event which has been already in game lets say in less than year ago can not be again in rotation to not repeat the same events.

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy

You guys ask for impossible stuff to happen.

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 689 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Suggestions:

- No. 

- Why is that necessary? When you check your boss seals it already show you the first time you've killed that boss.

Also i got one more idea, vote for next month events. Aran pick 4 events and players vote on forum which event they would like to have in next month. Event which has been already in game lets say in less than year ago can not be again in rotation to not repeat the same events.

It's not necessary. Players always can make suggestion of what events do they would like to have, but "Hide & seek" or "O/X" are not up to players. Also rewards are not up to players, it's a GM decision. You always can suggest, it's up to staff or Gm accept it or not, and if we don't accept it there's a reason for.  

You guys ask for impossible stuff to happen.

They clearly do. 

• HiiroKen likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

It's not necessary. Players always can make suggestion of what events do they would like to have, but "Hide & seek" or "O/X" are not up to players. Also rewards are not up to players, it's a GM decision. You always can suggest, it's up to staff or Gm accept it or not, and if we don't accept it there's a reason for.

2 months in a row if not three i offer dice event and what? If you guys decline 80% of players suggestions then for what you ask us for opinion?

In the official game, players' opinions were never asked at all. I would think players are happy that we listen to their suggestions in this server. But we never promised that all your suggestions will be accepted. Above all else, our intention is to keep this server sustainable and running for as long as possible. To be that, the server requires support from players in terms of regular purchase of in-game items. At the moment, regular item purchased are consumables such as repair powders, comp stones, tempering gems, etc. However, these are not high-priced items, so please do not think that the server makes a lot of money from these. Besides, many players like to get these items for free by suggesting events such as dice event, the one that you are suggesting, where the rewards are consumables. 

Dice event has been bugged in the past, and the server has suffered as a consequence, because players exploited the bug and got thousands of such consumables free before the bug was reported to us. I am leery of having such an event again unless it is a special time (for example, during our anniversary).

If you resent giving your opinion to us, asking us why we ask for your opinion, then, Nycrose, may I ask that you please DO NOT give suggestions anymore? I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks. ~ aran 

• nelly007 and banana123 like this

chiu

chiu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:chiu

Hi,

*  can you please bring the V-chan hair pin *-* Ty.

* also i want the bunny set from gacha town

* it sounds good make an update in Carved Wooden Box ty

Ps... babeface u forgot ask for the bunny ears   >w>

• W1Z4RD, vennybot and RafaelCosta like this

~ na na na na na bunnies.

(\_/)
(0.0)
(___)!

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 689 posts
  • LocationBrazil

2 months in a row if not three i offer dice event and what? If you guys decline 80% of players suggestions then for what you ask us for opinion?

How I said, its up to GM to make events or not, all of the events you have asked so far is basically with free MS items. GM won't keep giving free MS items every month. It's a private game and need money to survive, if every month player get free MS items recharge won't be needed anymore. We had popuri event just 2-3 months ago, don't expect us to give another hax event just because you're asking for it. There's a lot of events that players can ask, possible events, not just events with hax reward on it.

• Aran, Mizzo, HiiroKen and 1 other like this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Juilet

Juilet

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Id Like to be able to See  either level 290 JP Stones or level 300 So that we can comp on Equips that are level 290 or 300 so that we dont have to use level 260 stones. id also love to see level 380 JP Stones Well that and a Level 300 Air Attribute Mask That has the Following Base Stats AP AC DP MD And HP Please 

• nelly007 likes this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 552 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Id Like to be able to See  either level 290 JP Stones or level 300 So that we can comp on Equips that are level 290 or 300 so that we dont have to use level 260 stones. id also love to see level 380 JP Stones Well that and a Level 300 Air Attribute Mask That has the Following Base Stats AP AC DP MD And HP Please 

There are no Jp files for compound stones 275, 290, 300, or 380. Since they do not exist they will not be added. If the files don't exist we wont add them.

However, I also want to add:

Example (Jp HV 260 and 305s): Also look at the the difference between 260 and 305s it's 5 hv with the best elixirs it is 8 hv. There is No Reason to create another set of stones to raise only a couple of stat points. It also isn't fair to the players that have already comped.

As for an air mask. There is no reason for there to be an ap air mask. Power types are already plenty strong. This is not a needed item.

-Mizzo

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Forum suggestion:

Adding a sub-cat called "Hall of Shame"

Where people can out scammers and everyone is that genre alike. 

So new players can check on who to trust and avoid getting scammed

a bit what ggftw had

• SecretDarkness and xHappysmilesx like this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

http://board.playtri...-hall-of-shame/

• HiiroKen and apostatte like this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

petunio

petunio

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
wow i love the maple set it reminds me of maplestory.. olol
  • Seulgi likes this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationIsrael
How much the rotation time for customised blood set takes?
May i suggest it for next patch (:
Will it even ever comeback?.?

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

We've recently just had them I'm sure, just a few months ago.

What's the point of having unique and rare items rotate every couple of months? 

It was originally just going to be the one time, we're lucky we even got it two more times

imo i think there's too many in the game as it is

• HirotoSenpai likes this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationIsrael

We've recently just had them I'm sure, just a few months ago.

What's the point of having unique and rare items rotate every couple of months? 

It was originally just going to be the one time, we're lucky we even got it two more times

imo i think there's too many in the game as it is

it was before 10 months at August,im just asking Aran, and i dont think i asked your idea?

• nelly007, banana123 and Euler like this

Sidon

Sidon

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWA state
  • IGN:Sidon
  • Class:kos
  • Level:400 inc

Can we have 1st job char acc boxes back?
the level 300 ones

• apostatte likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raccoon, bunny, lion, gun, oyashiro rika, dragon palace, ikanji, level 300 capes