nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

Hello, could you make stats higher for that GM Innerwear you guys made? Because, for lvl 320 these have ridiculously low stats in comparison with Le sitar belt or any of the 300 character themed innerwear - for example Dragon vest 300 or Raccoon Leather belt 300. :) thank you

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Could we please have most boxes permanent?

Yes original tricksters cycled boxes etc, why do we still do it?

People over price everything in auction because it's "rare", or "you cant get it again anytime soon". This perceived rarity is enough to make people 3x, 5x, 10x the value of an item, and because EVERY item is a rare, people end up never buying or selling anything. Look how dead the marketplace forum is.

New items rotate for a few months sure, but when it's been added to the game for 6/12 months, just release it permanently. Yes some items are "rare" on purpose, then keep those on rotation, don't make EVERYTHING "rare".

Really I see zero benefit to players for cycling boxes. Could someone enlighten me?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4272 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master
Spoiler

We could do this; put all boxes in MyShop. No need for monthly updates. I could retire from being Admin. Finally have free time and go do other stuff with my life.  :D 

• Seulgi likes this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto
  • Level:400
Spoiler

We could do this; put all boxes in MyShop. No need for monthly updates. I could retire from being Admin. Finally have free time and go do other stuff with my life.  :D 

Nono pls....-.

Sidon

Sidon

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWA state
  • IGN:Sidon
  • Class:kos
  • Level:400 inc
Spoiler

Maybe one of the other mods can take over for about 2 months, start communicating with Wan, so you could have take a break :unsure:

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

Could we please have most boxes permanent?

Yes original tricksters cycled boxes etc, why do we still do it?

People over price everything in auction because it's "rare", or "you cant get it again anytime soon". This perceived rarity is enough to make people 3x, 5x, 10x the value of an item, and because EVERY item is a rare, people end up never buying or selling anything. Look how dead the marketplace forum is.

New items rotate for a few months sure, but when it's been added to the game for 6/12 months, just release it permanently. Yes some items are "rare" on purpose, then keep those on rotation, don't make EVERYTHING "rare".

Really I see zero benefit to players for cycling boxes. Could someone enlighten me?

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you making some boxes PERMANENT.

Why?

1. Well for me, isn't waiting for the boxes to come makes the game kinda thrilling (like the boxes you want may/ may not come yet). I have a box (Count Blood 300 / lvl 300 accessory)  that I always suggest in every patch and I'm patient enough to wait for GM/Mods to let those boxes out.

2. Also as a hoarder (so proud), it will also give us profit out of it. If a player is not patient enough to wait for the box then he/she has a choice to buy the item from a seller. Sellers are also open for negotiations if the price is not in your budget range. Trading/Selling items is also one of the reason why I like Trickster.

3. If the boxes I want are always there, it would make the game BORING. Like, I can get everything 'cause the boxes are permanent mehhhhh.  B)

4. Again, its your choice to buy the "3x,5x, 10x the value" you meant. You can always negotiate or better yet wait.

5. Also, it increases seller-buyer interaction. Makes the game fun ^_^

-----

Thank you for reading. Don't hate on me. These are just my opinions about the matter. :3 Salamat~

• SecretDarkness, Kebber, HirotoSenpai and 6 others like this

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

vennybot

vennybot

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:Prima
  • Level:GudnNuf

I know my previous request was a little off, but since you guys are re-releasing things from before S2, can we get a V-Chan set in cycle? I've been waiting patiently as several S1 items have been released but yet no V-Chan set.

• chiu and sandwich like this

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
Spoiler

Spoiler

no offense, but a witty comment doesn't explain why. it's not like most of the boxes sell much, if they did their items would be going on for 5 pages in auctions like naked sets.

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 523 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

no offense, but a witty comment doesn't explain why. it's not like most of the boxes sell much, if they did their items would be going on for 5 pages in auctions like naked sets.

"No offense, but we don't need or have to answer aggressive and aggravating players." It's basic economy. The game needs money for running. The money then pays for host and defense.

If you have computer your have the ability to research stock rotations and basic economics. If you can not understand it then ask a teacher or an adult. Read: "Why do stores change stocks during different seasons".

I'll even include some research for you since you seem so interested in it:

https://en.wikipedia.../Stock_rotation

https://arstechnica....p?f=22&t=143089

https://library.gwu.... in MMORPGs.pdf

Do not cause drama on the patch notes.

• SecretDarkness, HiiroKen and RafaelCosta like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

5. Will the Flying Bat Head Accessory, Darkness Bat Head Accessory, Falling Candy Head Accessory, Fiery Head Accessory, and Rainy Head Accessory be re-animated?

do you mean when they suddenly move faster?

if you know the names of NRI files, i could try it   found them :)

EDIT: hmm, im not sure if it should be changed. looks like its not a bug, but it was made this way purposely.

for example:

Fiery Head Accessory animation has 47 frames:

frames 1 - 13:   150 ms delay

frames 14 - 44:  70 ms delay

frames 45 - 46:  60 ms delay

frame 47:          70 ms delay

Edited by hovado, 15 May 2018 - 09:32 AM.

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Lately i see so many people lose shining/fallen set because they dont know its timed items. When we get item/set time is under our hp and mp bar but if we put it to bank and take off this timer never show up again so its hard to know or remember when we need kill boss to keep our legendary items. My suggestion, is it possible to change code of legendary items(shining/fallen) to see limited time of item like on these from my shop?

EDIT:
* http://board.playtri...x-bunny-brooch/ is it possible to make it for level 300, 320 or 340?
Can we get Guardia boxes, Poros boxes, Esplendor boxes and pets Aeolus and Amigo for egg shop with next patch?

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

"No offense, but we don't need or have to answer aggressive and aggravating players." It's basic economy. The game needs money for running. The money then pays for host and defense.

If you have computer your have the ability to research stock rotations and basic economics. If you can not understand it then ask a teacher or an adult. Read: "Why do stores change stocks during different seasons".

I'll even include some research for you since you seem so interested in it:

https://en.wikipedia.../Stock_rotation

https://arstechnica....p?f=22&t=143089

https://library.gwu.... in MMORPGs.pdf

Do not cause drama on the patch notes.

That's all i wanted to know, whats going on in management's head.

The above probably would apply if we have an economy...

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 663 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Mercenary

Lately i see so many people lose shining/fallen set because they dont know its timed items. When we get item/set time is under our hp and mp bar but if we put it to bank and take off this timer never show up again so its hard to know or remember when we need kill boss to keep our legendary items. My suggestion, is it possible to change code of legendary items(shining/fallen) to see limited time of item like on these from my shop?

EDIT:
* http://board.playtri...x-bunny-brooch/ is it possible to make it for level 300, 320 or 340?
Can we get Guardia boxes, Poros boxes, Esplendor boxes and pets Aeolus and Amigo for egg shop with next patch?

We already have bunny brooch 300, and it's the sprint for lv 300. Those box for lv 30 70 190 doesnt have acc3 (sprint).

oiau13.png

RafaelCosta

RafaelCosta

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • IGN:Rafa/Mauk
  • Class:Duelist/Scientist

Can i suggest bring back Fox flame ears/tail on the next patch? xD

Oh, and also bring back lepakot boxs if possible =D

• Quintus and chiu like this

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:n/a

I was unsure to report this in the patch note or a new thread in the support section. I have played gacha town 2 times now with the flicker drill and received no item. I have checked myshop inventory, character inventory, and re-logged. I bought a 25 gacha coin and used 4. I think gacha is glitched, unless it is just me. I tried looking for past problems of the same, but they were outdated by years. :( Please let me know what can be done so I do not have coins I have wasted!

​edit: everything has been resolved. Thank you so much for the quick help!

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 523 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

I was unsure to report this in the patch note or a new thread in the support section. I have played gacha town 2 times now with the flicker drill and received no item. I have checked myshop inventory, character inventory, and re-logged. I bought a 25 gacha coin and used 4. I think gacha is glitched, unless it is just me. I tried looking for past problems of the same, but they were outdated by years. :( Please let me know what can be done so I do not have coins I have wasted!

Hello Dear,

Please Include your Ign, the gacha you used, and the items you should have received. If the item was a mycamp item it will be in your mycamp inventory.

-Mizzo

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Acetadine

Acetadine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:-

Hello :)

May I request the bunny set for next month's gacha town?

56935b4384787e37f6aa5a2b8e3dd3b8.png

I think it has been a while since this town cycled in, but if I'm wrong I apologize

Please and thank you :wub:

• chiu likes this

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy

Suggestion:

Different colours of the "Shooting Star Facepaint"

• kelpi, Quintus and vennybot like this

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

Juilet

Juilet

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

You guys should make Some New Clothes That can be worn by all Jobs Like Egyptian Clothes 

I was thinking maybe Anubis and Bastet And Horus The Bird headed looking like God though 

Also as an addition to this it would be cool if the 2 tails for Bastet could be added as a wearable Tail 

Same with Bastet's Face as a Mask and perhaps something that covers the head if possable.

Id Also love to See a Anubis as a Pet same With Horus 

Id also love to See a Chocobo Pet and Also Very much a Full Body Chocobo Fashion Set that would make a player look like a Chocobo

If i think of anything else ill let you know

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy

You guys should make Some New Clothes That can be worn by all Jobs Like Egyptian Clothes 

I was thinking maybe Anubis and Bastet And Horus The Bird headed looking like God though 

Also as an addition to this it would be cool if the 2 tails for Bastet could be added as a wearable Tail 

Same with Bastet's Face as a Mask and perhaps something that covers the head if possable.

Id Also love to See a Anubis as a Pet same With Horus 

Id also love to See a Chocobo Pet and Also Very much a Full Body Chocobo Fashion Set that would make a player look like a Chocobo

If i think of anything else ill let you know

Calm down Ana

• Seulgi likes this

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raccoon, bunny, lion, gun, oyashiro rika, dragon palace, ikanji, level 300 capes