152 replies to this topic

Alumine

Alumine

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • IGN:Glass

the pet named ' Kawasaki CMD Garden tone poem ' causing DC when we right click on it

can we change this pets name shorter so we can solve the problem, please :)

how about

[JP] Kawasaki

[JP] Kawasaki sisters

[JP] Kawasaki 60 (any required lvl)

one of those for a new name? (poor naming sense i know) 

is it this pet? http://trickster.hiy...okkotokekke.htm

if so, then someone could translate it

In JTO They're called 『園崎魅音&詩音60』, 『園崎魅音&詩音190』 , and 『園崎魅音&詩音』 (level 250). Pretty much lit. Sonozaki Mion & Shion.

001.gif002.gif003.gif

They're part of the Higurashi no naka koro ni collab , alongside the current Oyashiro Rika and Dragon Palace (Which should actually be Ryuuguu Rena) boxes.

Suggestions:

Notes:

-By Regular I mean without the number denoting level. (ex. Thou Rena 60, Thou Rena 190, Thou Rena)

old-> new

1. Kawasaki CMD & Garden tone poem + Ensaki Box + Contents

Pet:

[JP]Kawasaki CMD & Garden tone poem 60     -> [JP]Sonozaki Mion & Shion 60      OR     [JP]Mion & Shion 60

[JP]Kawasaki CMD & Garden tone poem 190   -> [JP]Sonozaki Mion & Shion 190    OR     [JP]Mion & Shion 190

[JP]Kawasaki CMD & Garden tone poem          -> [JP]Sonozaki Mion & Shion           OR     [JP]Mion & Shion   (level 250)

-If the former is too long then go with the latter, not sure what the character limits are for the names but it's definitely shorter than the current one.

Box: [JP]Ensaki Box (60, 190, 250)                       -> [JP]Sonozaki Box (60, 190, 250)

Sword: [JP]Ensaki stun gun(60, 190, Regular)      -> [JP]Sonozaki Taser (60, 190, Regular)

Gun: [JP]Ensaki shot (60, 190, Regular)              -> [JP]Sonozaki Gun(60, 190, Regular)

Accessory: [JP]Ensaki holster (60, 190, Regular)  -> [JP]Sonozaki Holster (60, 190, Regular)

Hat: [JP]Ensaki mask (60, 190, Regular)              -> [JP]Sonozaki Mask (60, 190, Regular)

Shield: [JP]Ensaki guard (60, 190, Regular)          -> [JP]Sonozaki Guard (60, 190, Regular)

Cape: [JP]Ensaki cloak (60, 190, Regular)             -> [JP]Sonozaki Mantle (60, 190, Regular)

While we're at it, why not also fix the translation on the Rena boxes too:

2. Dragon Palace Box, Sword, Pet

Notes:

-The rest of the items in the box don't really need to be changed since they're accurate enough. Sure they could be changed from "X of Rena" to "Rena's X" but that doesn't make much of a difference. Of course, please speak up if you would like it changed and I'll add it in.

old-> new

Box:      [JP]Dragon Palace box (60, 190, 250)                          ->        [JP]Ryuuguu Rena box (60, 190, 250)

Sword:  [JP]Thou Rena (60, 190, Regular)                                 ->       [JP]Rena's Nata (60, 190, Regular)  OR   [JP]Rena's Cleaver (60, 190, Regular)

-Thou Rena is literally 『レナのナタ』 or Rena's Nata. The Nata is a pretty versatile outdoor tool but it's basically a cleaver/hatchet/axe.

Pet:      [JP]Palace of the Dragon King Rena (60, 190, Regular)    ->      [JP]Ryuuguu Rena (60, 190, Regular)

Shield: Unchanged

Hat:      Unchanged

Accessory: Unchanged

Inner:  Unchanged

Cape:  Unchanged

I could probably look at the other Higurashi collaboration items too but I'll save it for when they come around next time or something.

3. OL System Box + Contents

Notes:

-『ヴェルーヘル』 is the name/theme of the equips. In english it sounds to the equivalent of: Vellhel and I didn't see any extra background info in the link hovado gave. Anyone more fluent in Japanese and the specific European language this loanword comes from is free to correct me.

-The guy who designed the pet based them off of an image of a chicken he drew, and they together make one (which is why they have the wing the other does not).

old-> new

Box:[JP] OL System Box (30, 100, 150) -> Orsis Box (30, 100, 150)

Pet: [JP]Kekke and Akuerudo-Kokko (30, 100, Regular) -> [JP]Kokko and Kekke (30, 100, Regular)

Weapon: [JP]Vel over Hell Dagger   (30, 100, Regular)   ->[JP]Vellhel Dagger (30, 100, Regular)

Gun: [JP]Vel over Hell Hand Gun (30, 100, Regular)        ->[JP]Vellhel Handgun (30, 100, Regular)

Hat: [JP]Vel over Hell Celtic Hat (30, 100, Regular)           ->[JP]Vellhel Hat (30, 100, Regular)

-I have no clue why the hat is a Celtic hat. The item is  『ヴェルーヘルケルトハット』 which is Vellhel Kelt Hat and from the lore or lack thereof I'm pretty sure it isn't a Celtic item. So it would be a good idea to either just leave it as a Kelt Hat or just remove it altogether. Seeing that the word ケルト』 seems to be used in other items like the shadow Noxx stuff I'm sure it means something else other than Celtic.

Accessory: [JP]Vel over Hell necklace (30, 100, Regular)   ->[JP]Vellhel Necklace (30 ,100, Regular)

Shield: [JP]Vel guard over Hell (30, 100, Regular)             ->[JP]Vellhel Guard (30, 100, Regular)

Cape: [JP]Vel netwrok over Hell Light (30, 100, Regular)  ->[JP]Vellhel Cloak (30, 100, Regular)

- The capeヴェルーヘルクライト』 Is a Vellhel Kleit. Kleit is a word from middle high german but Kleid is the german word for cloth/garment, effectively a cloak in this case. 

Edit: Amended to add in the full Ensaki Box -> Sonozaki Box item name suggestions as well as the OL System Box -> Orsis box item suggestions.

Edit 2: Changed Stun gun -> taser as per Bunzo's suggestion

• hovado, Mizzo, HiiroKen and 1 other like this

Rhemy

Rhemy

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • IGN:Rhemy
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:210

Looking good! Good job guys

efL6G9A.png?1

Hi, I'm socially awkward. Nice to meet you too. I love Gaga.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

The Kawasaki pet is from Ensaki Box but the kekke pet thingy is from Ol System Box. Its eTO equivalent (looks similar but different base stats) are Twin Fairy.

I'll put up the boxes in BOXES / ITEMS soon so that you guys can take a look at the names.

Update:

Link for Ensaki Box: http://board.playtri...0-jpensaki-box/

Link for Ol System Box: http://board.playtri...pol-system-box/

I do not upload Twin Fairy Box at this time because it has major web temper issues. Will need to fix that first before uploading. The Twin Fairy pet looks similar to the ones in Ensaki and Ol system, but different levels & base stats).

• Alumine and HiiroKen like this

Alumine

Alumine

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

The Kawasaki pet is from Ensaki Box but the kekke pet thingy is from Ol System Box. Its eTO equivalent (looks similar but different base stats) are Twin Fairy.

I'll put up the boxes in BOXES / ITEMS soon so that you guys can take a look at the names.

Update:

Link for Ensaki Box: http://board.playtri...0-jpensaki-box/

Link for Ol System Box: http://board.playtri...pol-system-box/

I do not upload Twin Fairy Box at this time because it has major web temper issues. Will need to fix that first before uploading. The Twin Fairy pet looks similar to the ones in Ensaki and Ol system, but different levels & base stats).

Amended my post with suggestions for the two boxes as well as their respective items.

On another note, does anyone know what the Flapping Demon Wings look like in-game? Maybe it's posted on the forum somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

2568deaec9.png

danielitan123

danielitan123

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto
  • Level:400

Amended my post with suggestions for the two boxes as well as their respective items.

On another note, does anyone know what the Flapping Demon Wings look like in-game? Maybe it's posted on the forum somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

2568deaec9.png

VOWWlRa.png

IHbynBA.png

O1DdbU7.png

TrCPLiO.png

w6FL5I0.png

CG0KCld.png

dUkTUUk.png

(:

• hovado, Alumine, HiiroKen and 1 other like this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

3. OL System Box + Contents

Notes:

-『ヴェルーヘル』 is the name/theme of the equips. In english it sounds to the equivalent of: Vellhel and I didn't see any extra background info in the link hovado gave. Anyone more fluent in Japanese and the specific European language this loanword comes from is free to correct me.

-The guy who designed the pet based them off of an image of a chicken he drew, and they together make one (which is why they have the wing the other does not).

item descriptions are talking about Immortal Chicken (不死鶏)  http://board.playtri...pol-system-box/

Spoiler

Immortal Chicken Shield, Dagger ... it sounds pretty cool :)

might be better than Vellhel or Orsis (especially if we dont know what it means)

• Alumine likes this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

luxmea

luxmea

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

P5FVuWN.jpg

Would you fix koiosu speak  'Under the Tartaros '  change 'Under the Tartarus' ?

place : Tartarus - Cage of Steel God Koiosu

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts

Alumine,

Sword: [JP]Ensaki stun gun(60, 190, Regular)      -> [JP]Sonozaki Stun Gun (60, 190, Regular)

I don't like a sword to have the name "gun" in it because it confuses with actual gun item.

Please suggest an appropriate name for this sword that does not have "gun" in it. Ty.

• Alumine likes this

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol
Spoiler

I'm not Alumine, but how about [JP]Sonozaki Taser (60, 190, Regular)?

• hovado, Alumine and Sidon like this

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

hi,

Is it possible to make more things tradable ingame rather than just on the auction? at least for the newly created items eg wings.

people are just more likely to buy things they can "see".

banana123

banana123

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

poderia ter um sistema de troca de jogo para alguns itens como o Elixis?
às vezes temos que pagar com pedras preciosas, elixir e outros itens, mas não nos sentimos seguros quando se trata de enviar o link da loja AH para depois a pessoa passar o item ou o link para nós.

Eu tive que comprar uma espada, mas eu paguei com MS e elixir, mas ninguém queria enviar o link primeiro. O bom foi que o MOD nos ajudou.

ould I have in the next update some items that are difficult to find in the game as a skin if possible?

Eu tive que comprar uma espada, mas eu paguei com MS e elixir, mas ninguém queria enviar o link primeiro. O bom foi que o MOD nos ajudou.

Could I have in the next update some items that are difficult to find in the game as a skin if possible?

Double Wing Sunny
2v9eo74.png

Supporters Guild Hat
zwxcfs.jpg

• HirotoSenpai, danielitan123, Quintus and 2 others like this

Alumine

Alumine

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

(:

Thanks a lot! I really just wanted to know, do they actually flap, or is it just in the name?

item descriptions are talking about Immortal Chicken (不死鶏)  http://board.playtri...pol-system-box/

戦士の一族のなかで神として崇められている不死鶏の羽を使用し制作されたといわれている由緒正しき短剣。
誰もが見惚れる美しい刀身には不死鶏の力の一部が宿っているともいわれており、その美しさ故に気がついた時には魂を狩られていることもしばしばあるらしい

Immortal Chicken Shield, Dagger ... it sounds pretty cool :)

might be better than Vellhel or Orsis (especially if we dont know what it means)

I swear some of these usages of loanwords make me want to pull my hair out sometimes :(  you literally need to have the knowledge of what the word is in its native language when transcribed to its Japanese meaning otherwise you don't know what it means. The guy who designed all of it probably has 200 IQ or something.

But yeah, I read the description earlier and Immortal Chicken is pretty valid given the blatant Chicken-ness of the hat and gun, but I just left it as Vellhel for translation accuracy. Either the term/name is appropriated from somewhere or the designer literally made it up. In some eastern myth an immortal chicken is basically a phoenix (see the phoenix design on the shield as well as the sword as a phoenix tail), except in this case the green/yellow colours are wrong and iirc we already have a phoenix set in game. 

tl;dr you're pretty right and so long as we don't know what the Vellhel refers to (if anything), Immortal chicken is probably a better as a localized name. If we could get more input on this that would be great.

In this specific case where we have a named item, do we go with the transliteration of the name or localization? 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts

I know there are a lot of mythologies/histories in the background of the names of items/boxes in this game. I am not well-versed in the origin of the names, and being someone whose interest is more in the line of "let's make the items easier to identify/remember/differentiate", I am actually cool with strange-sounding names, as long as they are not offensive in the major languages that we use in this server.

So, for example, I am totally happy with "Ensaki." I go to the database to prepare for monthly updates, and my brain remembers "Ensaki" very well because there's only one box that uses that name. 

Compare this to the name "Lantern." There are so many items/boxes with the name "lantern" on it. I regret now changing the name of the box "Ron Lamp" to "Lantern." "Ron Lamp" may sounds nonsensical, but it is very easy to remember and differentiate from the other boxes.

I do appreciate all the suggestions for the name changes. As much as possible, I will take them into consideration, but other things may take priorities.

For example, I am more interested in suggestions about new items. We have a number of boxes that only have low levels (for example, the Ikanji box's highest level is 200). Wouldn't it be interesting if we could make another level at, say 270, and maybe another at 340? This kind of thing is experimental. The first one we have done is Lord Lycan. We created a new level at 300 (highest Lord Lycan items before that was 240). A few hiccups occur, for example, we still can't get the gun to be equipable (it causes you to disconnect when you equip it; GM is working on fixing it now) but the rest of the items at level 300 are working.

I am open to suggestions on up-levelling existing boxes. Look at in-game temper range, and work from there on the appropriate range at higher levels. 

And I have been meaning to look at Abyss revamp, but still haven't gotten the time to properly think about it yet.  

• Alumine, Mizzo, HiiroKen and 2 others like this

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

For example, I am more interested in suggestions about new items. We have a number of boxes that only have low levels (for example, the Ikanji box's highest level is 200). Wouldn't it be interesting if we could make another level at, say 270, and maybe another at 340? This kind of thing is experimental. The first one we have done is Lord Lycan. We created a new level at 300 (highest Lord Lycan items before that was 240). A few hiccups occur, for example, we still can't get the gun to be equipable (it causes you to disconnect when you equip it; GM is working on fixing it now) but the rest of the items at level 300 are working.

I am open to suggestions on up-levelling existing boxes. Look at in-game temper range, and work from there on the appropriate range at higher levels. 

And I have been meaning to look at Abyss revamp, but still haven't gotten the time to properly think about it yet.  

bad idea overall,

1. power creep, people didnt seem to like it when i suggested JP stones for 275 and 290. imagine telling them they need entirely new equips to be hax, not just new compounds. first 340, then 380 then 400? pvp is as already pretty dead, when you have even bigger gear gaps due to lvl...

personally im fine with buying and comping new equips, but grinding a higher lvl for it? i dont want to "work" when i play a game

2. rotation cycle, we have so many items it probably takes more than 2-3 yrs to for them to all appear once? im sure there are some people who "collect", but just look at auction, equips with significant stats are on there for pages per item. while the "collection" types you dont even see a single one.

note regarding some abyss and tap spa quests, it's cheaper to buy plvls than to do the quests for exp if you buy the items, for a few of the quests anyway.

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
1. Names
it would be the best to make a list of all existing boxes first (its easier to find bugs if you look at it as whole)
make a plan, solve problems and keep updating it

adding item ID would be useful too

also, it shouldnt be hard to add an extra feature: when you hover your mouse pointer over the box's name, it would show
contents of this box

but it requires someone with the "passion for details", some coding knowledge, patience and access to these equips

2. Stats for new items
its easy if you like math
ive suggested new stats several times, but the problem was with the approval (it seems that its more about
"maybe if we add something here or substract something over there" than exact numbers as the result of computations (no offence, its just my meticulous nature :) )

ie: level 100 sword - AP ingame tempering range: 200 - 600
it means:
minimum value = 2 AP / level
maximum value = 6 AP / level

for level 300 sword - AP ingame tempering range: 600 - 1,800
minimum value = 2 x 300
maximum value = 6 x 300

• Mizzo likes this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Kebber

Kebber

Selfie Boy 2016

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

bad idea overall,

1. power creep, people didnt seem to like it when i suggested JP stones for 275 and 290. imagine telling them they need entirely new equips to be hax, not just new compounds. first 340, then 380 then 400? pvp is as already pretty dead, when you have even bigger gear gaps due to lvl...

personally im fine with buying and comping new equips, but grinding a higher lvl for it? i dont want to "work" when i play a game

2. rotation cycle, we have so many items it probably takes more than 2-3 yrs to for them to all appear once? im sure there are some people who "collect", but just look at auction, equips with significant stats are on there for pages per item. while the "collection" types you dont even see a single one.

note regarding some abyss and tap spa quests, it's cheaper to buy plvls than to do the quests for exp if you buy the items, for a few of the

1 don't know why you called it power creep but sounds stupid. Just because someone didn't like your idea doesn't mean they don't want newer better gear. There are characters that still can't kill TK and struggle with Koi and would love to have better gears to get through. 1.2 What you consider hax isn't the same as what others might think. 1.3 Just because new equips are being offered to be made doesn't mean YOU have get them. 1.4 Pvpers that I know would definitely go for newer equips that are better.

2 "I don't want to "work" when I play a game." Really? You consider leveling up work? Must be nice to not know what real work is. I work over 40 hours a week doing real physical labor and you think playing a game is too hard? Also you mentioned that everyone knows its easier to power level than to quest for exp so uh why not just power level yourself or pay someone to power level you to the level needed.

3 Rotation cycle 2-3 years. First off most of the same things are requested month after month. If something hasn't been put in the rotation is probably because it wasn't asked for. With that said there are some items that were decided to be more rare, valuable, collectible than others.

4. Regarding your opinion on quests and exp. Just because you don't do quests and it might be easier to power level doesn't mean it is for everyone. I have done every quest in the game multiple times. You don't have to buy quest items you can go get them yourself the drop rates for quest items have been increased so much that most places can be done in two hours or less. 

5. the idea you have quoted to reply to overall isn't a terrible idea. I believe players would like new custom equips or higher level equips in general and it would possibly bring more revenue to the server and keep it alive longer which is what we all want anyway. The whole point of a game is to enjoy playing it. If the game is gone you can't enjoy playing it anymore and if you aren't enjoying the game for what it is then maybe you should look at how you are playing or stop playing in general.

• Elliott, HiiroKen, Cush and 2 others like this

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

image of flapping demon wings should be fixed, when character stay turned to north image of back is the same as front but when north-east or north-west there is back image of wings

velv

velv

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNY
  • IGN:Narcissism
  • Class:D.Va
  • Level:362

...but other things may take priorities.

I think this is an interesting idea. You could probably even create new sets altogether that would be beneficial for less popular classes that have a harder time getting through end game bosses or PVP- whatever your preference is. I'm always down for more viable playstyles.

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

1 don't know why you called it power creep but sounds stupid. Just because someone didn't like your idea doesn't mean they don't want newer better gear. There are characters that still can't kill TK and struggle with Koi and would love to have better gears to get through. 1.2 What you consider hax isn't the same as what others might think. 1.3 Just because new equips are being offered to be made doesn't mean YOU have get them. 1.4 Pvpers that I know would definitely go for newer equips that are better.

I could copy and paste this entire section regarding jp 275 and 290 stones... and i actually used the same arguments against jp stones here, but against new gear. my personal problem is with the levels, im more than happy to buy 275 and 290 stones, new gear suitable for my level.

2 "I don't want to "work" when I play a game." Really? You consider leveling up work? Must be nice to not know what real work is. I work over 40 hours a week doing real physical labor and you think playing a game is too hard? Also you mentioned that everyone knows its easier to power level than to quest for exp so uh why not just power level yourself or pay someone to power level you to the level needed.

I do buy plvl and never grind. i never said it's hard, i just dont consider doing the same repetitive tasks "fun". I work 40hrs a week in an office and i love my job.

3 Rotation cycle 2-3 years. First off most of the same things are requested month after month. If something hasn't been put in the rotation is probably because it wasn't asked for. With that said there are some items that were decided to be more rare, valuable, collectible than others.

That was to emphasise how much gear we have already, wanna do a vote on what people rather GM spends time on? same appearance gear vs. paula or abyss?

4. Regarding your opinion on quests and exp. Just because you don't do quests and it might be easier to power level doesn't mean it is for everyone. I have done every quest in the game multiple times. You don't have to buy quest items you can go get them yourself the drop rates for quest items have been increased so much that most places can be done in two hours or less. 

i know, i was just stating how unbalanced some quests are. im sure everyone has "fun" drilling for whale puffs in abyss. i have a fox that can afk drill in abyss, and that takes about a day for 50 whale puffs. only ever seen 2 people selling it, one was selling for 500k each, other was selling for 2mil each

5. the idea you have quoted to reply to overall isn't a terrible idea. I believe players would like new custom equips or higher level equips in general and it would possibly bring more revenue to the server and keep it alive longer which is what we all want anyway. The whole point of a game is to enjoy playing it. If the game is gone you can't enjoy playing it anymore and if you aren't enjoying the game for what it is then maybe you should look at how you are playing or stop playing in general.

Bring paula, boom you have 500k ms from me minimum. there are just more things to make the game more "alive" than "new" gear.

again, end of the day i just dont like that it's for 340. im fine with buying new, more powerful equips. but seeing as how many people pushed back against jp 275 and 290, i dont see how this is a good idea. re-comp vs complete "new" equips, it's obvious which is the greater "evil"

just a side note, what's with all the aggression

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

I made suggestion of set like shining and fallen watcher but for level 200. Im pretty sure people will be interested in this.

These are Absolute Unique items. They have very different properties compared to other items in the game. We don't mess around with Absolute Uniques. They are limited in number in game. ~ aran

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raccoon, bunny, lion, gun, oyashiro rika, dragon palace, ikanji, level 300 capes