Photo

[Question] About Boss Tatarus and Air Att. Why ???

Boss Tartarus

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

agle00

agle00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:๑อิมิเทเทีย๑
  • Class:Cyber Hunter
  • Level:321

I find the clip about : How to Kill boss Tartarus

But every clip i saw character use Air Att. hit Boss

and every clip i saw character [Buffalo/Bunny/Dragon/Cat]

Where is Sense !!!!!!

I have a Question

1. Boss Tartarus : Weakness Air element ?
  2. Boss Tartarus : Can use other element ? [Water/Fire/Electric/Soil/Dark/Light]
  3. Boss Tartarus : Dragon C3 Priest [Light] can kill Boss tartarus ? [Note: No use Guardian]
  4. Boss Tartarus : Raccoon C3 Gambler/Duke can kill boss tartarus ? [Note: No use Guardian / Pure HV No AP]

THANK FOR ANSWER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kevinandleslie

kevinandleslie

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • IGN:DarkLordKevin
  • Class:Dragon
  • Level:400

As per my experience,i can share you what i know.

1. I am not sure if the Tartaros' boss have weakness to Air attribute or not but Power types use/equip air attribute items to make their Tempest/Gale Strike stronger. The skill has a very good scaling damage which is pretty awesome in taking down bosses.

2.You can use every attribute there is but that kind of combination only works with melee damage (Normal/Hitting Damage) as per other classes,Dragons especially Dark Lords use Dark Attribute to increase the damage of skills. Sheep skills gets a boost too with Electric,Air,Water,Soil and Fire.

3. Priests skills unfortunately is not affected by any attribute. So for that,he will be using skills with pure damage only. Tartaros' bosses have pretty high levels meaning they have very good defensive stats including HP (We are talking millions),which makes harder for Priests' to take em down. Farming tartaros' bosses without a guardian is pretty tough. 

4. Another Class that does not get affected by attribute in terms of skill. So gamblers will be dealing pure damage only. Again,no guardian combine with pure damage only,it will be tough.

Goodluck and have fun!

Nobody can tell you what you can or cannot do. Break your limits! Push forward. 

Determination will put you to place you haven't reached. Go Forth!

velv

velv

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationNY
  • IGN:Narcissism
  • Class:D.Va
  • Level:362

I've seen some sense types take down Koi and Kro; it's not impossible. 

Classes that don't have any skills that are magnified by attribute will see less representation in Tartarus naturally, but they can still prevail.

​I've never played a Priest, so I can't give any useful information on that.

A pure HV raccoon is capable of fighting both Tartarus bosses. He might not be able to 1-2HKO like some of the other classes, but it is doable without attribute. If you're going to go hunting with your Raccoon though, you should definitely consider getting a guardian with at least a 1 in the charm stat for Skunk Pouch and a 5 in the sense stat for Shield Breaker & Lucky Fist for the extra damage.

• Astronaut likes this

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 687 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary

Cool, you've seen my video! xD ~~ 

I think it was my video.....

I have a Question 

And I have Answers?

Boss Tartarus : Weakness Air element ?

No, it's not. Buffalo / Hybrid bunny use air 'cause it is one of the strongers skill that they have. It is really really random, but still the strongest.

Boss Tartarus : Can use other element ? [Water/Fire/Electric/Soil/Dark/Light]

Yes, you can. For example, when I recorded the video I was using air, but right now I'm a electric user and I can kill kronos with no problem. Also, I have a pure bunny that can kill kronos using Flaming Fist (fire skill).

Boss Tartarus : Dragon C3 Priest [Light] can kill Boss tartarus ? [Note: No use Guardian]

Keyos recorded a video killing kronos using a priest, but he was using Bubble skill, so it's not a real magic priest. I have never tried, but I know you can kill it using Dark Lord (but you really need a gurdian that can remove the MD from the boss and also use Lucky fist, it will help you a lot).

Boss Tartarus : Raccoon C3 Gambler/Duke can kill boss tartarus ? [Note: No use Guardian / Pure HV No AP]

I've killed kronos using my gambler, but he was full AP/Attr (any attr worth since it's just to normal hits) and I was using metamorphosis, but yeah, I did it using gambler.

Where is Sense !!!!!!

Right now I'm working on my lion, I cant say he's going to kill kronos since I have never tried.  But I'm positive. When I finish the equips I'll try to record another video. 

oiau13.png

Spoiler

agle00

agle00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:๑อิมิเทเทีย๑
  • Class:Cyber Hunter
  • Level:321

THANK TO EVERYONE FOR ANSWER

:wub: 

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

http://oto.wikia.com/wiki/True_Kronos

soil, electric and physical damage will heal True Kronos at his red HP bar

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Keyos

Keyos

Game Moderator & Advisor

• Moderators
  • 383 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]Keyos
  • Class:Duelist Bunny

And this is why you don't do pure MA priest unless you have a bubble build (mix AP / MA):
https://imgur.com/a/FoZ7VlM

Spoiler