• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

loonggoong

loonggoong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

i just got Soul Master Lvl.385 and i reset graph to 1441 build

and the reason i play this character because, in a long time ago i have seen Soulmaster kill monster via running pass them...
and that with one hit kill, it really surprise me, he run on Floor 62 to farming the ball and make a Code

so i decide to try some, what i can see thought this build is LK and AC, then i decide to be pure LK

and now my Stat are 

AC :  74+295 (1 compound equip)

LK : 192+1322 (Other remain equip)

and the problem is....

i cannot reflect to kill monster even floor 56 with one hit kill, my reflect is just do the damage around 7100-7900 that take around 4 hit to kill 1 monster

can someone advice me about this how that sheep kill monster with 1 hit run pass them.

thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Miviko

Miviko

Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 71 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • IGN:[Mod]Miviko, Miviko
  • Class:Witch, Soul Master
  • Level:234, 172
Hey loonggoong that reflect is not fully meant to 1 hit them. It is just. Soul Masters "Blessing", which reflects a bit of your recivied damage, but it's based on your AC & LK and doesn't reflect very much, so you'll take damage while farming and bossing. And you can use 2 blessing. Like I have water/eletric SM and I use water and eletric blessing then the monster hit fast. So that is why they can lose hp fast. Like how you saw it. But it did take them many hit on high lvl floor to it kill them. And that blessing reflect give TM exp only if the blessing kills them
  • Mizzo and loonggoong like this

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy
Hi, i use attr and high LK (3k LK + 400% attr) that'd help you ohko
  • Mizzo and loonggoong like this

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

loonggoong

loonggoong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hey loonggoong that reflect is not fully meant to 1 hit them. It is just. Soul Masters "Blessing", which reflects a bit of your recivied damage, but it's based on your AC & LK and doesn't reflect very much, so you'll take damage while farming and bossing. And you can use 2 blessing. Like I have water/eletric SM and I use water and eletric blessing then the monster hit fast. So that is why they can lose hp fast. Like how you saw it. But it did take them many hit on high lvl floor to it kill them. And that blessing reflect give TM exp only if the blessing kills them

so if i use buff of
-Water shield +reflect
-Thunder shield +reflect

the damage it will be double reflect ?
if get 1 hit by monster it that will double reflect from water+ thunder shield ? 
sorry i'm little confuse here, newbie SoulMaster i am

Hi, i use attr and high LK (3k LK + 400% attr) that'd help you ohko

LK 3000+ 

is that really possible....?
and is this include the scroll buff ?

that should be a full gear of LK and high rate gear LK Compound every slot though xDD

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy

Don't bother with AC, AC won't help you, concentrate on LK, and yes it's possible without buffs/scrolls, you'll need around 2.5k to ohko with LK alone, but also Attr will help, I use a water attr head and a elec attr mask, blessings do around 40k at CT62. :)

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

loonggoong

loonggoong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Don't bother with AC, AC won't help you, concentrate on LK, and yes it's possible without buffs/scrolls, you'll need around 2.5k to ohko with LK alone, but also Attr will help, I use a water attr head and a elec attr mask, blessings do around 40k at CT62. :)

so that mean the ATTR element effect on reflect damage ?

OK! That a Great news!

Thank you.