Photo

Patch Note 2018-04-06

rosemary dragon cat cioccolatos parfaits lti plage kitsu box of regret box of reflection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

luxmea

luxmea

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

i think CT 12th boss appear too slower than another CT boss. so i want CT 12th boss appear litte fast 

I would just ignore this suggestion since I think, why not just wait?

Nonetheless, if you want me to put up this suggestion to GM, please include the proper name of the monster you are referring to and the name of the map where it is located. Even better if you could include screenshot of the monster, showing its name and the name of the map it is in.

The thing is, I don't have access to database on monsters and maps, so I don't remember exact names of all monsters and maps in the game. 

If you are asking me to do something, please make it easier for me to do so.

~ aran

the reason why CT 12 boss appear fast is : The other CT bosses appear in about 12 s, but the CT 12 boss appears in about 30 s.
i think 30s is long time to wait and enough time for the user to think monster do not appear bug.I0Z9OHf.jpg
place : 12F Chaotic Space
monster name : Requiem Grudge( Lv. 194)
fmjKMX5.png

June item list ~ aran 2018-05-23
The reason why the CT 12 boss suggests to appear fast is very slow compared to other bosses, and the 30s thinks it is time enough for the user to mistake that the monster is in error
dsfdfsdf
The reason why the CT 12 boss suggests to appear fast is very slow compared to other bosses, and the 30s thinks it is time enough for the user to mistake that the monster is in error
ddfd
The reason why the CT 12 boss suggests to appear fast is very slow compared to other bosses, and the 30s thinks it is time enough for the user to mistake that the monster is in errorThe reason why the CT 12 boss suggests to appear fast is very slow compared to other bosses, and the 30s thinks it is time enough for the user to mistake that the monster is in e

danielitan123

danielitan123

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto
  • Level:400
1.Dr. Garfield pet next patch pls.
2.daily card event no matter rewards.
3.playtime ingame event(fiesta,ct,pvp,etc...) no matter rewards.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 633 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Mercenary

the reason why CT 12 boss appear fast is : The other CT bosses appear in about 12 s, but the CT 12 boss appears in about 30 s.
i think 30s is long time to wait and enough time for the user to think monster do not appear bug.I0Z9OHf.jpg
place : 12F Chaotic Space
monster name : Requiem Grudge( Lv. 194)
fmjKMX5.png
dsfdfsdf
ddfd
The reason why the CT 12 boss suggests to appear fast is very slow compared to other bosses, and the 30s thinks it is time enough for the user to mistake that the monster is in errorThe reason why the CT 12 boss suggests to appear fast is very slow compared to other bosses, and the 30s thinks it is time enough for the user to mistake that the monster is in e

My honest opinion about it: What would change if you have to wait 12 seconds or 30 seconds? What improvement to the game will it bring? As aran said: why not just wait? 

Anyway, that's just my opinion as a player ~~

ps: the boss don't appear in 04:15 seconds, just in 04:30.

• rei9ne and Meow like this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

302x6ro.jpg

danielitan123

danielitan123

King of Ugly

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationIsrael

suggestion:

To make the forum more active:"MOD FORUM EVENT"

Each Mod will make post with topic,explain:"What's your favorite sport and why ?" "Would you rather have a beefy gaming PC or a solid PC and a laptop?" -2 explains of how question can be.

And then players will comment with their answers.

explanation:
1.Each week other Mod will post
2.The Mods will choose their 2 favorite answers(For them)

3.Players most put Their IGN(In Game Name)after post their answer.

4.The mods are choosing their topic whatever they want .

5.Each player can make only ONE post.

6.the event duration is 7days.

Rewards:

each participant get 1m(1,000,000) Galders.

The MOD 2 favorite answers get 2 boxes from myshop(no matter which)

Tell me your idea guys (:

Sounds fun. Let's do it. ~ aran 2018-05-23

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

JP stones 275 and 290

Are we going to get these in the future? without them the divide between lv300 and lv305 gear is massive.

kevinandleslie

kevinandleslie

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • IGN:DarkLordKevin
  • Class:Dragon

I would like to suggest in having the JP Character Capes 300 boxes for next month :)

Thank you for taking your time to read.

Nobody can tell you what you can or cannot do. Break your limits! Push forward. 

Determination will put you to place you haven't reached. Go Forth!

Sidon

Sidon

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWA state
  • IGN:Sidon
  • Class:kos
  • Level:400 inc

JP stones 275 and 290

Are we going to get these in the future? without them the divide between lv300 and lv305 gear is massive.

I don't think those even existed on the JP server.

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy

JP stones 275 and 290

Bruh we dont need them, JP stones already give a massive boost even if there is a big divide, plus i think it'd make even more people quit, having to spend more money on recomping and rehaxxing gear, it's one of the reasons people quit in the first place.
  • Astronaut and velv like this

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

I don't think those even existed on the JP server.

thats a shame, cuz for people around 310, more than half of best available gear is lv300, with JP stone 260 and 305s, the general compound difference is about 15%

Bruh we dont need them, JP stones already give a massive boost even if there is a big divide, plus i think it'd make even more people quit, having to spend more money on recomping and rehaxxing gear, it's one of the reasons people quit in the first place.

in my experience people never quit because there is some op cash shop item, especially in trickster, where p2w is expected (rTO is far less p2w but that's another topic).

in general people will express opinions about w.e they dont like on the forums, but will only quit when they get bored.

• HiiroKen likes this

jihun0177

jihun0177

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

character balance plz~~~~ ; (

Sidon

Sidon

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWA state
  • IGN:Sidon
  • Class:kos
  • Level:400 inc

thats a shame, cuz for people around 310, more than half of best available gear is lv300, with JP stone 260 and 305s, the general compound difference is about 15%

in my experience people never quit because there is some op cash shop item, especially in trickster, where p2w is expected (rTO is far less p2w but that's another topic).

in general people will express opinions about w.e they dont like on the forums, but will only quit when they get bored.

were you here when the JP stones came out?
A lot of people quit then, including myself.
  • Astronaut, HirotoSenpai and apostatte like this

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 633 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Apostatte is right, ive lost many friends 'cause of it.

• apostatte likes this

302x6ro.jpg

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy

Sidon is right, ive lost many friends 'cause of it.

It was me who stated it, but its ok xo
  • HirotoSenpai and Sidon like this

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

velv

velv

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNY
  • IGN:Narcissism
  • Class:D.Va
  • Level:362

​That isn't entirely true. People do not only quit something when they get bored; they also quit when something starts becoming a hazard, nonpriority, or unfeasible. 
​I understand your point on the differences between the equips and their compoundable parts- but as stated by Mis, I don't think a lot of people would be privy to the idea of redoing their 290 and 300 gear and you've already stated that more than half of the best gear exists at these levels. With the money you spend recomping (since elixir supplies/sellers are dwindling), you might as well have bought some of the better 305~310 EQs off of someone else.

• Astronaut and apostatte like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 505 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Hello Dears,

In regards to danielitan123s suggestion is this to make mods more active or the forum? If that is the case do remember we do a lot and I mean a lot of work behind the scenes that players do not see or are aware of. It would be up to the admin if an event like this should take place but do remember the people who are all apart of the PlayTrickster Team do have jobs and real lives outside of the game and do not get paid it is all volunteer work. Other Mods may not be able to have time to do an event like this. However, next month hopefully with some more time I will keep your suggestion in mind.

The big cons for suggestions like this is mods will be called out for favoritism. If we choose anyone we know wouldn't you or someone say: " You chose them cause your there friend that's so unfair!?" or  "You didnt choose me cause you do not like me?!"

Please keep these things in mind!

In regards to kevinandleslies suggestion about JP stones. I do not believe these files exist so it would likely be a "no". Sorry Hun!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!~

• Astronaut, HirotoSenpai, HiiroKen and 2 others like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

kramgen

kramgen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationDelaware
  • IGN:Kongol
  • Class:Raccown
  • Level:290.01

Please bring back divine crown. Thank you.

Seulgi

Seulgi

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Chaz
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

Are the rest of the "Event" Skills glitched? Or will we be able to see them in the future? I know there was a firecracker one and a bunch of others! Would be very happy if aran checked for them.

By event skills i mean these 6ab6bf5e564f00b929c29d6e5b8e91d7.png

• Astronaut and HirotoSenpai like this

I'm sorry, if you didn't even put 5 candles on the pentagram there's no summoning.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 633 posts
  • LocationBrazil

It was me who stated it, but its ok xo

Oops, sorry for that, as apostattr said*** my fault xD 

302x6ro.jpg

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 633 posts
  • LocationBrazil

suggestion:

To make the forum more active:"MOD FORUM EVENT"

Each Mod will make post with topic,explain:"What's your favorite sport and why ?" "Would you rather have a beefy gaming PC or a solid PC and a laptop?" -2 explains of how question can be.

And then players will comment with their answers.

explanation:
1.Each week other Mod will post
2.The Mods will choose their 2 favorite answers(For them)

3.Players most put Their IGN(In Game Name)after post their answer.

4.The mods are choosing their topic whatever they want .

5.Each player can make only ONE post.

6.the event duration is 7days.

Rewards:

each participant get 1m(1,000,000) Galders.

The MOD 2 favorite answers get 2 boxes from myshop(no matter which)

Tell me your idea guys (:

Hello Dears,

In regards to danielitan123s suggestion is this to make mods more active or the forum? If that is the case do remember we do a lot and I mean a lot of work behind the scenes that players do not see or are aware of. It would be up to the admin if an event like this should take place but do remember the people who are all apart of the PlayTrickster Team do have jobs and real lives outside of the game and do not get paid it is all volunteer work. Other Mods may not be able to have time to do an event like this. However, next month hopefully with some more time I will keep your suggestion in mind.

The big cons for suggestions like this is mods will be called out for favoritism. If we choose anyone we know wouldn't you or someone say: " You chose them cause your there friend that's so unfair!?" or  "You didnt choose me cause you do not like me?!"

Please keep these things in mind!

I make mizzo's words my words. There's a lot of controversial here. We are mods but we are also players. We are allowed to have friends and consequently they will know what do we like or not, it make things unfair for the others who don't really know me. I'm against it. 

• Mizzo likes this

302x6ro.jpg

danielitan123

danielitan123

King of Ugly

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationIsrael

I make mizzo's words my words. There's a lot of controversial here. We are mods but we are also players. We are allowed to have friends and consequently they will know what do we like or not, it make things unfair for the others who don't really know me. I'm against it. 

This is to make forum only active.
Ik u have a life and u do things behind the scene.
But this forum is only tinyurl links and bug reports and this stuff...
Need somehow make it fun,this is not for rewards this is for fun,i just think if there will be rewards so players will practice .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rosemary, dragon, cat, cioccolatos, parfaits, lti, plage, kitsu, box of regret, box of reflection