Photo

Patch Note 2018-04-06

- - - - - rosemary dragon cat cioccolatos parfaits lti plage kitsu box of regret box of reflection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 430 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Dears,

In regards to the sprint speeds, originally the 300 cat sprint, bunny, and Talisman didn't have any speed and were not working with the speed they were suppose to have. So other files were used to make these items have speed a while after there first initial release. Meaning the speeds are not what is in the description because they didn't work as speed sprints at first. Those items are lucky to have speed at all, I don't know about you guys, but I would rather take what I can get.

Just think they could have had no speed at all.

-Mizzo

• hovado, Fishae, HiiroKen and 2 others like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Kean

Kean

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • IGN:Keen

Suggestion!

I have hundreds of Growth Vitamins, the item used for leveling up Myshop pets, and I would like for there to be some use for it along with other similar Myshop items 

Similar to how Poppuri at Event Garden exchanges different types of elixirs to Amethyst and White/Green elixirs, I would like to suggest new exchanges for several more items that would make them more useful.

Growth Vitamins - Most people aren't going to be using these, especially not dozens or hundreds of them.

Erin's Secret Books - Pet fusion is still common, but it is not necessary to have too many of these as opposed to its equipment counterpart Artisan's Flame.

Shara's Bottle - Pet compounding is limited to buying Myshop pet hardants. I have more of these than I could ever hope to use.

Lock Candy - This item is limited to the amount of Protein Candy that you have. You can't use this when you don't have any Protein Candy.

Proposal:

x5 Growth Vitamin ---> x1 Protein Candy

x3 Erin's Secret Books ---> x1 Artisan's Flame

x5 Shara's Bottle ---> x1 Protein Candy | And / Or | x3 Shara's Bottle ---> x1 Nate's Bottle

x3 Lock Candy ---> x1 Protein Candy | And / Or | x5 Lock Candy ---> x1 Gold Tempering Gem

These numbers are just what I think would be fair for the exchange. I would like to know what other people think of it, and whether or not it can be changed or improved.

Giving these items exchanges will also increase their value, giving them a purpose for both exchange purposes and for sale purposes.

No. ~ aran

• Sophonax, kevinandleslie and velv like this

Kean

Kean

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • IGN:Keen
Suggestion No.2

Let's give some love to the in-game equipment sets in each region!
Free to play equipment is just VERY lackluster, and this is my proposal to make them better.

This will include:

Desert Set (Lv 35)
Poppuri Set (Lv 50)
Cablla Set (Lv 65)
Oops Wharf Set (Lv 80)
Mermaid Set (Lv 95)
Ghost Blue Set (Lv 125)
Rose Garden Set (Lv 140)
Swamp Set (Lv 155)
Snow Hill Set (Lv 185)
Techichi Set (Lv 215)
Tapasco Set (Lv 275)

Proposals:

1) Give all region sets 3 slots base. All of the equipment in these sets are set at 2 slots. Changing it to 3 slots will give more stats for players to work with.

| And/ Or |

2) Give all region sets a stat boost. I'm thinking something along the lines of 10% - 25% boost in ALL equipment stats for these sets. If people are going to be doing these quests, they are going to need some better gear to work with especially in the higher level zones.

| And/ Or |

3) Give all region sets a higher set bonus. This is an alternative to #2, and I think it would be easier to implement because changing set bonus would be easier (?). 

Suggestion No.3

This idea sparked in my head when I realized that the refine stat on equipment can be changed.
Boss weapons (Tombeth Staff and Soki Staff) were recently given a different version that allows for MA refine (changed from AP refine).
I would like to see that happen for these region sets too!

Proposal:

Give the following region set weapons an MA refine version for exchange:

Desert Harpoon (Lv 35, Desert Set)
Caballa Club (Lv 65, Caballa Set)
Oops Wharf Rake (Lv 80, Oops Set)
Ghost Lance (Lv 125, Ghost Set)
Rose Sword (Lv 140, Rose Garden Set)
Swamp Sword (Lv 155, Swamp Set)
Snow Hill Spear (Lv 185, Snow Hill Set)
Techichi Spear (Lv 215, Techichi Set)
Tapasco Spear (Lv 275, Tapasco Set)

Suggestion No. 3a

Could there be an exchange for the two boss staves that now have Magic and AP versions?

Example: If I get a tombeth staff and it turns out to be the version that I don't want, could there be an exchange where I can swap AP for magic or magic for AP?

tl;dr
Thanks for your suggestions, but no. ~ aran
p/s ~ Time is precious, and if we load Coder and GM with things that are not really necessary, we will never get Paula. As it is, Paula is very difficult to tweak and Idk if we can get even 60/70% functionality on its files.

• Sophonax, HarukiKatsumi, xHappysmilesx and 1 other like this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
Spoiler

Not that im against improvements, but there is also the other side of this coin:

- theres not much left of ggFTW wiki and changing ingame things will make it even more useless (who is going to update it?)

- most of the time, players that use town sets dont even refine or compound them

and they eventually replace town sets with requiem, powerful, altiverse or legendary uniques

- changing refineable stat for boss equips creates another problem: different versions exchange! :)

• Astronaut and HiiroKen like this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

SUGGESTIONS

Please, change following things:

old -> new

1. Names of Vivid equips:

Naked Sword blade 70 -> Naked Blade Sword 70

Naked key blade 70 -> Naked Blade Key 70

Naked Sword blade 190 -> Naked Blade Sword 190

Naked Cape blade 190 -> Naked Blade Cape 190

Naked key blade 190 -> Naked Blade Key 190

Naked Sword blade 250 -> Naked Blade Sword 250

Naked key blade 250 -> Naked Blade Key 250

Naked Sword blade -> Naked Blade Sword 310

Naked blade hat -> Naked Blade Hat 310

Naked blade shield -> Naked Blade Shield 310

Naked blade Cape -> Naked Blade Cape 310

Naked key blade -> Naked Blade Key 310

2. Pet:

Soki_Pet_info.png

Thank You.

I'll ask GM to make the pet but no on further name changes. ~ aran

"... but no on further name changes." do you mean the names of vivid equips? or the names of all google translated JP, KR, TH items?

Edited by hovado, 18 April 2018 - 07:14 PM.

• Astronaut and HarukiKatsumi like this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

luxmea

luxmea

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

i think CT 12th boss appear too slower than another CT boss. so i want CT 12th boss appear litte fast 

I would just ignore this suggestion since I think, why not just wait?

Nonetheless, if you want me to put up this suggestion to GM, please include the proper name of the monster you are referring to and the name of the map where it is located. Even better if you could include screenshot of the monster, showing its name and the name of the map it is in.

The thing is, I don't have access to database on monsters and maps, so I don't remember exact names of all monsters and maps in the game. 

If you are asking me to do something, please make it easier for me to do so.

~ aran

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

Hello, I would really like to ask if you guys could fix online tempering bug with all Shadow Noxx equips? Thanks :)

Web tempering is buggy because tempering formula for eTO, JP, KR, and TH are different and made complicated because they also differ based on random or fixed stats. I cannot promise that the Shadow Noxx items' web temper will be fixed. As we mentioned many times before, please use ingame temper for items that cannot be tempered properly on website. ~ aran

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy

Mushroom 310 boxes please cx

This box was just offered last November. It is too soon to be reoffered again. Please wait for a while. ~ aran

• Astronaut and hyokuanime like this

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

sandwich

sandwich

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • IGN:a.a
  • Class:bunny
  • Level:310

thank you very much for adding my suggestion once again~! ❤

ah if it's at all possible i'd love to see the [kr]maple set in the upcoming patch! c: (from patch note 2015-08-23)

16dfff381eab34dce3cd4cda10da7a5e.png

Ok. ~ aran

kevinandleslie

kevinandleslie

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • IGN:DarkLordKevin
  • Class:Dragon

Suggestion!

I have hundreds of Growth Vitamins, the item used for leveling up Myshop pets, and I would like for there to be some use for it along with other similar Myshop items 

Similar to how Poppuri at Event Garden exchanges different types of elixirs to Amethyst and White/Green elixirs, I would like to suggest new exchanges for several more items that would make them more useful.

Growth Vitamins - Most people aren't going to be using these, especially not dozens or hundreds of them.

Erin's Secret Books - Pet fusion is still common, but it is not necessary to have too many of these as opposed to its equipment counterpart Artisan's Flame.

Shara's Bottle - Pet compounding is limited to buying Myshop pet hardants. I have more of these than I could ever hope to use.

Lock Candy - This item is limited to the amount of Protein Candy that you have. You can't use this when you don't have any Protein Candy.

Proposal:

x5 Growth Vitamin ---> x1 Protein Candy

x3 Erin's Secret Books ---> x1 Artisan's Flame

x5 Shara's Bottle ---> x1 Protein Candy | And / Or | x3 Shara's Bottle ---> x1 Nate's Bottle

x3 Lock Candy ---> x1 Protein Candy | And / Or | x5 Lock Candy ---> x1 Gold Tempering Gem

These numbers are just what I think would be fair for the exchange. I would like to know what other people think of it, and whether or not it can be changed or improved.

Giving these items exchanges will also increase their value, giving them a purpose for both exchange purposes and for sale purposes.

I like this! I hope this gets implemented :)

Maybe you have what i need?

https://tinyurl.com/thingstobuy

Let me know if you want to sell :) Thanks!

MadHatterAbi

MadHatterAbi

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Abinel

Hello :)

I played Gacha, bought 5 coins and I used it three times on Field 4. I drilled a shield, belt and some potions. I got a shield and potions, but no belt. This belt is missing (https://web.archive....kster/Paul_Belt). My IGN: Abinel. I can't see the item in MyShop inventory and I didn't take it.

Have a good day!

Ok. I will make a report of this issue in May item list. ~ aran

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

Selfie Queen 2016 GM's #1 Choice

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill
  • IGN:Hyokuanime/AkameBr
  • Class:Witch/Dark Lord
  • Level:400/380
Just to reinforce the ask of players, and i asked for this last month... I want suggest:

Mushroom box 310
Pumpking boxes
Lepacot Boxes

Sprint is supposed have speed better on lvl 300, since the price is expensive than acc 230, at last i know we have recharge, but for me is not that too much expensive this, and in pvp 10% speed make difference, 300 dont have speed make a little no sense spend with they... Im just expressing what most part of hax pvp players think...

Oh ok no problem, I don’t know it... since we have a no back word it’s only in October, cause it’s only for Halloween, everyone can wait and program to buy there, 1 time in the year boxes... we can wait until there. Thank you 😃

I have talked about these boxes in my responses to other posts earlier. Esplendor and Lantern boxes are Halloween items and we had just had them last November. We also had Mushroom box in tthe same month. I'm not going to put them up again just yet. Regarding sprints, I have spoken about this in an earlier post.
~ aran
  • Astronaut likes this

Rainyer

Rainyer

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
  • IGN:Ryan
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:2xx

I would like to see the Ikanji Box 200 please!

Ok ~ aran

Renier Lv 180 Gambler

Ryan Lv 2xx Scientist

starmud

starmud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

out of curiosity, are box releases based on requests alone or do the admins have releases based on season/events only? for an example, the tacky/primrose boxes in the official release were winter only releases

also, impressive patch work :) its hard to find any game on a private server that gets near monthly updates

Thank you. The monthly updates actually take a lot of behind-the-scene work. Maybe one day, we won't be able to do it monthly (maybe some of us would go on a travel and thus, unable to do the preparation for maintenance); if it happens that we missed a month or so, I hope the players would understand. But we try our best to do this monthly.

~ aran 

• HirotoSenpai, velv and xHappysmilesx like this

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo

out of curiosity, are box releases based on requests alone or do the admins have releases based on season/events only? for an example, the tacky/primrose boxes in the official release were winter only releases

also, impressive patch work :) its hard to find any game on a private server that gets near monthly updates

Both.

• Aran likes this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

302x6ro.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Hats to show ears please:
Hibiscus

Duckling Hat

Vel ter foot

Heaven's Headpiece

No, we are not doing the show/hide ears anymore. And especially for hibiscus, just no. I cannot entertain the requests where one person say please show, and another says please hide. ~ aran  

• Astronaut likes this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

Suggestions for next patch:

Gacha Town:

1) Bastet Set

Capturar1.JPG?1524008327

2) Innocent Set

Capturar2.JPG?1524008362

Ok. ~ aran

• velv and Gracia like this

MilkyWay

MilkyWay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey Aran,

I just came back to this game after being retired for almost three years! I am glad to see that you are still part of this game <3

I used to collect pets/cute fuses as a hobby so if possible I would like to make the following requests:

- Pavane Set (http://www.trickster..._Staff_280.html) I just think that all items from this set are REALLY cute!

- Madame Snow

Also, I don't if gacha towns are going to change next month, but I would like to see:

- Set on vacation (Rebecca on Vacation <333)

- Card Girl 

- Yukata Rachel (Yukata Rachel > Keeper Rachel) :P

I completely understand if my requests are not possible as I know you guys do your best to please everyone. Thankssss!

Now gogogo level 400 :D

Pavane = ok

Madame Snow = not yet

Set On Vacation = ok

Card Girl = Idk, I have to search for this

Yukata Rachel = depends on Card Girl, if she's found, then no to Yukata Rachel since all gacha fields would be taken

~ aran

• Ghaspar, danielitan123, HarukiKatsumi and 1 other like this

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Creativity contest-

Do you still want me to write up a draft?

Mizzo has drafted something for a drawing event, so no need for you to draft something. Thank you. ~ aran

Meow

Meow

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:Pheles

I feel like I will be spending all my money on gacha coins next month :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rosemary, dragon, cat, cioccolatos, parfaits, lti, plage, kitsu, box of regret, box of reflection