Photo

Patch Note 2018-04-06

rosemary dragon cat cioccolatos parfaits lti plage kitsu box of regret box of reflection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 658 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Mercenary
  • Level:400

its so annoying to exchange 11k compound boxes one by one.. could you modify exchange window so we will can exchange all boxes at once?

I don't think it's going to happen. It was already suggested many times before. I don't really remember the reason, but I can't see why GM would change it now. =]

• HiiroKen likes this

oiau13.png

Kean

Kean

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • IGN:Keen

4.2 April Event: Rosemary Doll Collection (EXP/TM Event)

This is the same event that we had in November 2017; however, this time, EXP and TM are increased to 1,000,000 each cycle. Thus, this event is an EXP/TM event and is especially useful for your lower and mid-level characters.

1. Only characters level 60+ can do this event.

2. Each character can do this event up to a maximum cycle of 25x.

3. Talk to Rosemary at Gate of Phantom School. She will ask you to collect four items per cycle for a total of 25 cycles:

2x Duck doll = dropped by Golden Mole in Desert Beach Field 1

2x Mingo Toy = dropped by Mingo in Black Swamp Field 3

2x Bugbear doll = dropped by Bug Bear at Path to Snow Hill

2x Jenny doll = drillable at Path to Phantom School

The rewards per cycle are as follows:

e400d12bc4.png

For the pet collectors among you, if you had done this event in November 2017, you would have gotten Fairy Angel Blue and Fairy Angel Red among the pets at that time.

By completing this event now, you would get Fairy Blue and Fairy Red pets. You now have all four pets and complete your Fairy Blue/Red pets.

For those who are collecting cards to do Card ID to get Secret Cards for guardians, doing this event would give you a nice collection of cards to start with. Cycle 7 – 25 would give you a total of 152 cards. Make sure you do this event with multiple chars to get as many cards as possible. And you can do your card ID while maturing your soul seed so that you could get legendary guardians.

Thank you devs/mods/admins for the new events this patch! 

I wish that we had prior notice to save up our compound boxes though. I know that some people, along with myself, have chosen to open or toss them during the last patch without knowing that they would be useful later on.

The O/X event sounds great! More in-game hosted events is fantastic, and we are grateful for your time and efforts to host them for the players.  :D

My main complaint with the events this patch is the Doll Collection event. 

The rewards are decent for a seemingly easy collection task, but it turns that it's not as easy as it seems.

As the event says, it is good exp for low level characters. HOWEVER, these quest items very difficult to obtain.

In the time that it takes to obtain a full set of items for a single cycle, I believe that it's possible to obtain multiple sets of quest items in Caballa Relics/Oops Wharf for the equivalent, or more exp than the event quest can give.

I do not exaggerate when I say that some of these quest items are very difficult to obtain. The hunted dolls (Duck, Mingo, Bugbear) have somewhat fair drop rates, although I think the Duck Doll is the most troublesome out of the three and should be given a small boost in its the drop rate.

The key item to address here is the drillable item, Jenny Doll.

My experience so far is that this particular doll has an obscenely low drop rate. I was able to drill up FOUR Jenny Dolls using one full fiesta 180 drill.

I would like to hear other people's input on this as well. Maybe I was just incredibly unlucky, or the drop rate is as bad as I think it is.

Edit:

Thank you Mizzo!

I followed your advice and now I have better luck drilling up Jenny Dolls. The drop rate is still bad, but it is not nearly as bad as I mentioned the first time.

I still feel that some of these items are very troublesome to obtain, but I suppose that these current drop rates are manageable. 

Kean,

1. Please put long quote in spoiler next time to make your post neater. I don't like seeing my own long post being reproduced unnecessarily in my patch note. Just put it inside a spoiler, please.

2. This is the kind of post that I usually put under tl;dr category. Anyway, since you seem to have taken our mod's advice to heart, I'll make a concession and extend this event for next month. I'll ask GM to increase the drop/drill rate for 2 of the quest items (duck doll & jenny doll) by 2x next month (Idk how much of on improvement that will be though but hopefully it is helpful). For mingo doll and bugbear doll, I think they are good, not too easy, not too hard. We'll wipe out the quest log to enable chars to redo the event again next month.

~ aran

• jamesas2 and Mizzo like this

Keyos

Keyos

Game Moderator & Advisor

• Moderators
  • 376 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]Keyos
  • Class:Duelist Bunny

Could u inrease the duration time of MindsEye? :D

It isn't possible for GM to edit skill formula, so that can't happen

Spoiler

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 523 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Thank you devs/mods/admins for the new events this patch! 

I wish that we had prior notice to save up our compound boxes though. I know that some people, along with myself, have chosen to open or toss them during the last patch without knowing that they would be useful later on.

The O/X event sounds great! More in-game hosted events is fantastic, and we are grateful for your time and efforts to host them for the players.  :D

My main complaint with the events this patch is the Doll Collection event. 

The rewards are decent for a seemingly easy collection task, but it turns that it's not as easy as it seems.

As the event says, it is good exp for low level characters. HOWEVER, these quest items very difficult to obtain.

In the time that it takes to obtain a full set of items for a single cycle, I believe that it's possible to obtain multiple sets of quest items in Caballa Relics/Oops Wharf for the equivalent, or more exp than the event quest can give.

I do not exaggerate when I say that some of these quest items are very difficult to obtain. The hunted dolls (Duck, Mingo, Bugbear) have somewhat fair drop rates, although I think the Duck Doll is the most troublesome out of the three and should be given a small boost in its the drop rate.

The key item to address here is the drillable item, Jenny Doll.

My experience so far is that this particular doll has an obscenely low drop rate. I was able to drill up FOUR Jenny Dolls using one full fiesta 180 drill.

I would like to hear other people's input on this as well. Maybe I was just incredibly unlucky, or the drop rate is as bad as I think it is.

@The Jenny Dolls

If you have the quest in your log you can drill them more quickly, the same with a lot of drilled quest items!

Mizzo, pls use spoiler for long quoting. ~ aran

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

luxmea

luxmea

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

box suggestion : [JP] Ma ravi Rias Frontera 300 box & [JP]Arne Oia cape 300 box

thank you~

Ok ~ aran

yoojin2509

yoojin2509

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Thank you for the nice patch Trickster team!  :wub:

Would you be able to add the dragon rings on the next patch? 

I'll ask GM; not sure if he wants to offer it next month or in August. ~ aran

banana123

banana123

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Opinion: Why do not you put wings to low level? could make wings 100, 120 150 180 200. I have char lv 90 that I am in trial boss and I have no good wing. There are only lv 200 wings that annoying.

We have wings level 100 and I'll put them up in MyShop next month. For new wings in the future, sure, we'll make some for level 100. ~ aran

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto

Opinion: Why do not you put wings to low level? could make wings 100, 120 150 180 200. I have char lv 90 that I am in trial boss and I have no good wing. There are only lv 200 wings that annoying.

There is some 100 lvl wings

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 658 posts
  • LocationBrazil

We already have wings for lv 100, if we have those items for lv 100 with high status theres no need to create 120, 150 and 180 if we have both, 100 and 200. 

oiau13.png

vennybot

vennybot

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:Prima
  • Level:GudnNuf

Amazing patch. I love that now wings and the like are in MyShop, which means we get a preview now!!!!! <3

I brought this up before regarding GM Special Tickets and getting them maybe as event prizes or something of the sort, but I was wondering about patron masks.

There's ways to get both akus in game, yeah? Well, why not have patron masks in-game, too? Maybe from the Chaos Box that Ed has or something? Unsure. But I feel like it'll help boost players' initiatives in game.

Last thing, I noticed that Kitty Spring 190 is significantly faster than both my Libya earrings (300) and my Ye To~yu Necklace (300), however all 3 say that they increase speed by 80%. Is this supposed to be a thing where 190 gear is better than 300 gear or is this unintended?

Thank you again for the great patch! Cheers.

GM Special Ticket is awarded when you get full set in gacha, or awarded specifically by GM himself in any event held by him. 

Patron will only be sold, to be bought using MS points, and only players who use MS points can get this item. Patron is not meant to be gotten easily in a free manner and expansion is not meant to be easy. That's why items with 4/5 slots are highly valuable.

Regarding Libya Earring and the Necklace, I will ask for them to have the same speed as Kitty Earring 190.

~ aran

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto

Amazing patch. I love that now wings and the like are in MyShop, which means we get a preview now!!!!! <3

I brought this up before regarding GM Special Tickets and getting them maybe as event prizes or something of the sort, but I was wondering about patron masks.
There's ways to get both akus in game, yeah? Well, why not have patron masks in-game, too? Maybe from the Chaos Box that Ed has or something? Unsure. But I feel like it'll help boost players' initiatives in game.

Last thing, I noticed that Kitty Spring 190 is significantly faster than both my Libya earrings (300) and my Ye To~yu Necklace (300), however all 3 say that they increase speed by 80%. Is this supposed to be a thing where 190 gear is better than 300 gear or is this unintended?

Thank you again for the great patch! Cheers.

U should try talisman 290 its way more faster too idk why and kitty 190 and bunny have the same as i know,maybe VIP and no VIP ?

velv

velv

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNY
  • IGN:Narcissism
  • Class:D.Va
  • Level:362

Great update! Very useful for people who like to make rarer Guardians in their spare time.
Thank you for implementing my suggestion! I can finally sleep at night knowing my pet collection is complete.  :lol: 

• Michelle and HirotoSenpai like this

vennybot

vennybot

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:Prima
  • Level:GudnNuf

U should try talisman 290 its way more faster too idk why and kitty 190 and bunny have the same as i know,maybe VIP and no VIP ?

No, 190 is faster and neither is with VIP.

The lv 300 earrings are slower than 190, without VIP.

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

Thank you for the nice patch. The GMs and Mods are very generous  ^_^

Thanks for the white puppy ears <3 yeshhhhhhhhh!!

You are welcome. Hope you enjoy the puppy ears. ~ aran 

• HirotoSenpai likes this

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

vitortd00

vitortd00

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • IGN:Yol0
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:307

nice event!!

for next patch please expand shop 50% off again , please (:

also for box suggestions : expledor boxes and le sitar 310 box as well 

The 50% off for expansion items will not be done next month. 

Esplendor and Con Sale boxes were just offered last October. That's only 6 months ago, isn't it too soon?

~ aran 

alexborda

alexborda

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUS
  • IGN:TheHound
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:268

Any bonus ms for Easter? >.<

No. Sorry, late answer. ~aran

LastRegrets

LastRegrets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Rashoumon
  • Class:Dark Lord

10 boxes  :wub:

P7ubHoM.jpg

Can we get the Dragon Ring and Akara Wings on the next patch!? tysm

Grats on your pet.

Dragon ring = not sure yet.

Akara Wings = ok.

~ aran

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

Suggest: Count Blood 300 box and [JP]Ye to~yu necklace 300

Count Blood was offered last January and the necklace was offered last December. Please wait a little while for them to be reoffered again; it's just too repetitive to be offered so soon. ~ aran

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

Sophonax

Sophonax

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • IGN:Alariea|Aeryn
  • Class:Thief|Witch
  • Level:370|300

hi may i request for the sephira gacha town and xmas frozen hoodie for the next patch please? ^^

Ok. ~ aran

• sandwich likes this

8-devil-bunny-edit.gif

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 658 posts
  • LocationBrazil

nice event!!

for next patch please expand shop 50% off again , please (:

also for box suggestions : expledor boxes and le sitar 310 box as well 

I don't think it will happens so soon, we had it 2 patches ago and GM can't keep doing those things, its supposed to be just in special occasions. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I imagine about it.

oiau13.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rosemary, dragon, cat, cioccolatos, parfaits, lti, plage, kitsu, box of regret, box of reflection