michaeldang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • IGN:MisticMagician
  • Class:Mage
  • Level:260+

So i've been using my afk drilling thingy to level up my soul seed to sense.

after doing that i got my i got my sense to level 6.

now i wan't level up my magic into level 6 but it won't do anything. no flash or anything. im doing all the stuff to make the magic stats go up as i used to but after leveling up the sense to level 6. everything all stopped from there?

does that mean im ready to hatch it? please help me 

i really like to hatch my guardian.

Attached Files

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4197 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

When one stat reaches level 6, the egg is considered mature and is to be hatched. You cannot grow the egg anymore.

I did this same mistake back in eTO when I didn't really know what was required for soul seed hatching.

You have to hatch your egg now because it will no longer grow.

If you are unhappy with this guardian, you can grow another guardian by buying a new guardian seed from Myshop and a Janus Refuge Map. For 2nd and subsequent guardians, you no longer need to do all the guardian quests, but you still need to grow your egg properly.

• Mizzo and michaeldang like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4197 posts

d329a22b63.png

• Mizzo and michaeldang like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4197 posts

Please refer to this guide: http://www.trickster...ests_Guide.html

• michaeldang likes this

michaeldang

michaeldang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLondon

v

Edited by michaeldang, 02 April 2018 - 08:19 PM.

michaeldang

michaeldang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLondon

When one stat reaches level 6, the egg is considered mature and is to be hatched. You cannot grow the egg anymore.

I did this same mistake back in eTO when I didn't really know what was required for soul seed hatching.

You have to hatch your egg now because it will no longer grow.

If you are unhappy with this guardian, you can grow another guardian by buying a new guardian seed from Myshop and a Janus Refuge Map. For 2nd and subsequent guardians, you no longer need to do all the guardian quests, but you still need to grow your egg properly.

thank you for your quick instant reply. i was expecting days for the reply haha but more of the topic

yeah i read all that but for some reason, I didn't really read it right... haha my mistake instead

hmm well i really wanted my sense and my magic to be 6 but i guess this should be fine.

last question i want to ask is how do i hatch my egg now?

• Mizzo likes this

Kean

Kean

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • IGN:Keen

If this is your first guardian, you will need to obtain all 16 Secret Cards 1 through 16.

Once you have collected all 16 cards, go to your MyView page and and click the "Secret" tab. You will see a map that you can use to teleport to the guardian place.

If this is your second guardian, you can either obtain all 16 Secret Cards, OR you can buy the "Janus Refuge Map" in myshop.

The map in myshop is only usable if you already have a guardian. It's an alternative to collecting the 16 Secret Cards.

• Aran, Mizzo and michaeldang like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: soul seed, guardian, help, stuck