3 replies to this topic

kevin1994

kevin1994

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Hey ppl ...

in the past I stopped playing Trickster several times cause I am quite stuck at the moment. I am a level 319 Champion and I have done all the Mine PQ's and nearly every possible Quest until this level. Some Tap Spa Quests left but they will boost me like 2 or 3 level maximum ...

Are there any suggestions how to get to level 400 as a Champion ? I think grinding is not the thing since I got 1 aoe spell at all ... Is Tap Mine grinding still a thing? Someone told me about having Mages/Sheeps that can boost you in Fiesta and Chaos Tower to level 400 .. but that's quite expensive I think!

Thanks for your answers .. looking forward for good tipps and tricks!

Greets

Greetz

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

When I was lvling my champ, I did all the PQ's from tech and tap and also tap spa. After the PQ's all I did was to grind.  I know grind as champion isnt easy but a possible way is to have a priest by your side. If you don't have a priest just ask for it in Bulleting Board, many players do this kinda of assistence.

When you have a priest by your side using Refreshing Dew, bunny area skill gonna be really fast and that will make the grind possible.

Another thing you can do is always go fiesta. Fiesta even if you don't have a priest by your side will provide you 1 or 2 lvs, so do it everyday. 

That is what I did with my bunny.  I hope you enjoy your lv up (It's annoying, but it worth).

Good Luck. =]

• Mizzo likes this

kevin1994

kevin1994

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Thanks mate! But how do you want to grind ? You have literally only 1 AoE spell ... that's impossible .. I thought about asking a sheep or something to grind with me on CT Floors .. I think thats the only way to get to Level 400.

I find it kinda sad that a champion has such problems getting to level 400 meanwhile other characters like sheeps and mages can do it so easy. But well .. thats the game I think.

Thanks again! :)

Greetz

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Thanks mate! But how do you want to grind ? You have literally only 1 AoE spell ... that's impossible .. I thought about asking a sheep or something to grind with me on CT Floors .. I think thats the only way to get to Level 400.

I find it kinda sad that a champion has such problems getting to level 400 meanwhile other characters like sheeps and mages can do it so easy. But well .. thats the game I think.

Thanks again! :)

Yeah, unfortunately and fortunately, that is the game! 

In a boxing arena, the champion of the arena would win against hundreds of different boxers, but they'd only be able to take them on one-by-one!

Even if it's a one-shot KO, it's gotta be one-on-one. I think that they took this logic and that's why the Champion is the Champion! 

CT is the best place to grind, even as Champion, with a Royal party. There are a few skills that are really good for grinding, and also if you can OHKO, you can just rapidly click around and try to kill as fast as possible. Other than CT, the best place would be doing PQs at places like Tapasco Spa or other places, since they give EXP + the kills give good EXP. That kind of stuff! 

I wish you the best of luck; I haven't reached 400 on any character yet, haha.