Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • IGN:Cattiechu/Copola
  • Class:Entertainer/Bard
  • Level:11X/12X

My characters are lv98 (cat) and lv101 (sheep). I'd like somewhere where my cat can gain some tm levels fastly while autodrilling. Is there anywhere anyone would recommend? I've been mostly autodrilling in Caballa relics mines. 

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

Popular drilling areas this month because of the Pop Event (Gate to Desert Beach, Path to Desert Beach, Dark Cave, Coral Fields) use chaos drill + Royal / Special Party + Moon Bracelet.  B)

• Mizzo and xHappysmilesx like this

jtrno7.gif Be positive. You got this.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 501 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

The best place to lv up EXP is at tech mine and tap mine. It will be hard after a while, so the best way is getting fiesta drills to make it faster.

For tm any place will be good, but generally players drill at desert gate, coral filds or dark cave. It will be hard after a while, so the best way is getting fiesta drills to make it faster.

• Mizzo likes this

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Hiroto is correct in regards to Techichi and Tapasco Mine being the places that reward the highest EXP with the highest cost. 

Fiesta Drills or Flicker Drills are suggested for these locations. 

For anywhere in the game though, if you are going to auto-drill for EXP and Poppuri Boxes, fill up your inventory with items + Poppuri Drill Boxes, then auto-drill so you will not go overweight.