• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Skunkush

Skunkush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello Guys!

How can i get back my trickster account if i dont have the username and the password?

I just have the e-mail i created my account...

I stop playing in 2014, and want to come back now...

Skunkush

Skunkush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Any ADM can help me with that?

I have the acess to the e-mail, just send my username to the e-mail and i can reset de password.

Skunkush

Skunkush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

HEY GUYS I GOT IT!

JUST TYPED [email protected]    

in search box of my email, and i found user and pass.

amynakahara

amynakahara

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • IGN:RikaOyashiro
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:260

To retrieve your account please access to the website playtrickster.com there's a recovery when you login your account. 

In recovery there's 2 option

1st option if you forgot your password it will ask the username and email that you use in the account.

2nd option recovery is username if you forgot your username it will ask the password and email that you use in the account.

Recovery method of it

1st option will send the new password in your email that you use in the account.

2nd option will send the username in your email that you use in the account. 

or another option if both option didn't work make new account. ^o^

Quote from HirotoSenpai

GM / Adm / Mods will never say what is your code, email or ID, because of this the game rule is clear: memorize your stuffs like email, passwords and codes, staff will never share those informations.

P.S please if you recover your account be responsible for it. Save it in your computer in notepad then google drive to make sure your accounts is safe and keep it to yourself and don't share it to anyone.

• amynakahara likes this

pokota

pokota

Tribunal Leviathan 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • IGN:YetAnotherDPCoon
  • Class:Card Master
  • Level:70

Recovery method of it
1st option will send the new password in your email that you use in the account.
2nd option will send the username in your email that you use in the account. 

The "forgot username" option is not implemented well, in that it requests your email and password. Most other sites with a "forgot username" option will just have a box that's "enter the email" and it responds by just sending the associated username to the email. It shouldn't require the password since if you've forgotten the username you've more than likely forgotten the password as well. Such is the case with myself and my mule account.

I'm glad it worked out for the OP, though.

Skunkush

Skunkush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

The "forgot username" option is not implemented well, in that it requests your email and password. Most other sites with a "forgot username" option will just have a box that's "enter the email" and it responds by just sending the associated username to the email. It shouldn't require the password since if you've forgotten the username you've more than likely forgotten the password as well. Such is the case with myself and my mule account.

Yea! I have to agreed with that... The "forgot username" is totaly broken...

I was trying to type trickster in search box of my e-mail, and didnt find anything.. Lukely i tried [email protected],  and found it XD

amynakahara

amynakahara

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • IGN:RikaOyashiro
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:260

ohhhh i see. Well thats what i only know though since i just use my common sense but haven't tried both option since i haven't encounter or experience this problem :D