Photo

Can’t access inventory because of lockcode

Best Answer Achmedr , 08 January 2018 - 05:13 PM

Dear Aran,

I found it! I was doing something wrong! I was doing a reset WHILE i was still logged in the game. So the solution:

Log out and do a reset while your in the start screen via an other device like a mobile or something. Then type in the lock code you received and click enter instead of OK. Thank you all very much! I am so happy with all of your help! 😊❤️

For the first time you use the new lock code, try to press "Enter" on your keyboard instead of clicking on "OK' on the screen. See if that works.

Recently I had the same experience with a mobile broadband. I had just gotten a new one and I had to log on to its website for the first time. It clearly stated that the default password was "xxxxx" but every time I typed "xxxxx" and clicked on the "Login" button, it said "wrong password." This kept happening until I pressed "Enter" on my keyboard instead of clicking on the "Login" button. Then I was able to log in. After this first time, I was able to log in every time I clicked on the "Login" button instead of pressing "Enter."

Maybe for the first time, it simply requires a human touch of manually pressing "Enter" on the keyboard, just so it knows a human is operating the password for the first time, and not a bot that can bypass things like Captcha and autoclick on Login button on screen.

Go to the full post »