Photo

Can’t access inventory because of lockcode

Best Answer Achmedr , 08 January 2018 - 05:13 PM

Dear Aran,

I found it! I was doing something wrong! I was doing a reset WHILE i was still logged in the game. So the solution:

Log out and do a reset while your in the start screen via an other device like a mobile or something. Then type in the lock code you received and click enter instead of OK. Thank you all very much! I am so happy with all of your help! 😊❤️

For the first time you use the new lock code, try to press "Enter" on your keyboard instead of clicking on "OK' on the screen. See if that works.

Recently I had the same experience with a mobile broadband. I had just gotten a new one and I had to log on to its website for the first time. It clearly stated that the default password was "xxxxx" but every time I typed "xxxxx" and clicked on the "Login" button, it said "wrong password." This kept happening until I pressed "Enter" on my keyboard instead of clicking on the "Login" button. Then I was able to log in. After this first time, I was able to log in every time I clicked on the "Login" button instead of pressing "Enter."

Maybe for the first time, it simply requires a human touch of manually pressing "Enter" on the keyboard, just so it knows a human is operating the password for the first time, and not a bot that can bypass things like Captcha and autoclick on Login button on screen.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Achmedr

Achmedr

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Dear Admins,

Recently i have started playing again after a long time! I was very happy and i am still very happy that you guys are working so hard to let us relive trickster. Aside from the good aspects i encountered that i needed a lockcode to drop something from my inventory. Unfortunately i dont know it anymore. Tried reseting it, also not working. PLEASE HELP ME 😭😭

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • IGN:Tenma
  • Class:
  • Level:Watanabe
Have you check your email's spam folder right after you've done the reset?

BRUhmQq.gif

Achmedr

Achmedr

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Yes i do get a email with a code but if i type that code in it still says Lock code wrong..

Achmedr

Achmedr

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Yes i did. I do get emails but if i type the code in it still says Lock code wrong.. 😭😭

Have you check your email's spam folder right after you've done the reset?

amynakahara

amynakahara

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • IGN:RikaOyashiro
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:260

you might want to double check the code you are typing because it might mistyping or something sort of that. 

Option is Login to your account in the website> manage account then click the reset after that check your email that you use in your account to see the new lock code.

Option via ingame Option>Game>Settings then change make sure put the current then new password and retype it. 

I hope it may help you >v< 

Achmedr

Achmedr

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Thank you for replying!

I tried it several times and i retyped it number for number but it still says lock code wrong -_- ... 😭😭

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Class:
Well if you did recieve some emails then I guess there's no other choice but to contact the admin ASAP.

Hopefully they'll be able to fix your issue.

Just be patient,stay calm and I wish you goodluck buddy!

BRUhmQq.gif

Achmedr

Achmedr

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Yeah i tried via facebook! Didn’t get a respond back 😭

amynakahara

amynakahara

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

stay calm and let the admin do the work :D 

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 475 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

GM / Adm / Mods will never say what is your code, because of this the game rule is clear: memorize your stuffs like email, passwords and codes, staff will never share those informations.

I'm sorry, but we can't help you. 

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Class:

GM / Adm / Mods will never say what is your code, because of this the game rule is clear: memorize your stuffs like email, passwords and codes, staff will never share those informations.

I'm sorry, but we can't help you.

Well, if he does get emails from the website's code reset function through the account he's having trouble with.

Don't you think that's enough evidence that the account is his and there might be a flaw in the website's code reset function?

Sorry for pointing that out because I just want to help.If you find my statement offending then I sincerly apologize.

BRUhmQq.gif

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3729 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

You can reset your lock code from the manage account function on website. The new lock code will be sent to your email. I have tested this many times using different accounts and the new lock code always reach my emails. And the number always work.

One explanation for not receiving the reset lock code is you do not own this account and the email belongs to the original owner of the game account, in which case you may not be able to get access to that email, and this is why you claim you do not receive the lock code in your email.

Another explanation is you have shared this account, and your account sharer has set a different lock code email and thereby, when you reset lock code using website, the new lock code is sent to that email set by your account sharer.

Another explanation is you are the account sharer and you are trying to lock the original owner out of this account.

The option left for you is either (1) talk to your account sharer or (2) if you still want to play in this server, make a new game account, and never ever share your game accounts with anyone.

Sorry, I am not accusing you of sharing account or anything; it's just that I have received many stories like this, and people always want to hide when in fact they share accounts and that's the cause of their problems with their accounts.

• amynakahara likes this

danielitan123

danielitan123

Count Blood's Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo
Im dont know the email of my account because i created it before 3 years and i use a smurf email.

Maybe u create ur account with diff email ?

Edit:can i look somewhere my account information to see what email i use?

amynakahara

amynakahara

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Im dont know the email of my account because i created it before 3 years and i use a smurf email.

Maybe u create ur account with diff email ?

Edit:can i look somewhere my account information to see what email i use?

you can see the email that has been use in your account inside the game press O for the option then in the option in game window then after you click the game window of the option inside the game down part of it there's a run settings there's a change button there. Click it to see the email that has been use to your account. 

Achmedr

Achmedr

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Nooooo i think you guys are getting me wrong! I do get email’s with lockcodes! I just tried to type them in several times but it just keeps saying ‘Lock code has wrong’ I never shared my account and i can proof that this account is mine! Someone take a look please.. maybe i am doing something wrong i just don’t know :(

You can reset your lock code from the manage account function on website. The new lock code will be sent to your email. I have tested this many times using different accounts and the new lock code always reach my emails. And the number always work.

One explanation for not receiving the reset lock code is you do not own this account and the email belongs to the original owner of the game account, in which case you may not be able to get access to that email, and this is why you claim you do not receive the lock code in your email.

Another explanation is you have shared this account, and your account sharer has set a different lock code email and thereby, when you reset lock code using website, the new lock code is sent to that email set by your account sharer.

Another explanation is you are the account sharer and you are trying to lock the original owner out of this account.

The option left for you is either (1) talk to your account sharer or (2) if you still want to play in this server, make a new game account, and never ever share your game accounts with anyone.

Sorry, I am not accusing you of sharing account or anything; it's just that I have received many stories like this, and people always want to hide when in fact they share accounts and that's the cause of their problems with their accounts.

Achmedr

Achmedr

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
YEAH EXACTLY! I am getting the lockcodes in my email but they keeps saying Lock Code Has wrong ;(

Well, if he does get emails from the website's code reset function through the account he's having trouble with.

Don't you think that's enough evidence that the account is his and there might be a flaw in the website's code reset function?

Sorry for pointing that out because I just want to help.If you find my statement offending then I sincerly apologize.

Achmedr

Achmedr

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Can a admin help? 😭😭😭

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3729 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

For the first time you use the new lock code, try to press "Enter" on your keyboard instead of clicking on "OK' on the screen. See if that works.

Recently I had the same experience with a mobile broadband. I had just gotten a new one and I had to log on to its website for the first time. It clearly stated that the default password was "xxxxx" but every time I typed "xxxxx" and clicked on the "Login" button, it said "wrong password." This kept happening until I pressed "Enter" on my keyboard instead of clicking on the "Login" button. Then I was able to log in. After this first time, I was able to log in every time I clicked on the "Login" button instead of pressing "Enter."

Maybe for the first time, it simply requires a human touch of manually pressing "Enter" on the keyboard, just so it knows a human is operating the password for the first time, and not a bot that can bypass things like Captcha and autoclick on Login button on screen. 

• Mizzo likes this

Achmedr

Achmedr

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
✓  Best Answer
Dear Aran,

I found it! I was doing something wrong! I was doing a reset WHILE i was still logged in the game. So the solution:

Log out and do a reset while your in the start screen via an other device like a mobile or something. Then type in the lock code you received and click enter instead of OK. Thank you all very much! I am so happy with all of your help! 😊❤️

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Class:

Dear Aran,

Grats! I knew that the Admin will be able to find the fix for you.

Have fun playing on your "now secured" account and try not to forget your lockcode this time c:

BRUhmQq.gif