ScottishSurge

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • IGN:Kogah
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:210

Hey just thought i would post this here after being advised by a few nice people.

Person was suppose to plvl me from 111 to about 180+ was advised it would be 50k ms, Agreed that it would be half payment at start and rest at the end.

They took me to Kerbs worked through the first 10 levels. (Toon is now 121) and then they started acting shifty leaving the area and having to "re-pot" They disconnect, i think since server was a bit laggy might need a relog or was EE but no they didnt come back. Three Days later they show back up on the toon and i ask them if they will Plvl me to which i was ignored.

I lost 25k MS because people are just bad. Went and put some money in to this game thinking id get some help but only get bumped out of MS

Just thought i would rant and make more people aware of this player

Thanks

• nunoood and xHappysmilesx like this

amynakahara

amynakahara

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • IGN:RikaOyashiro
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:260

i would like to suggest to put the IGN of those player who scam you so the mod or admin will punish this scammer >v<

Justice for the victim >v< 

amynakahara

amynakahara

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • IGN:RikaOyashiro
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:260

ohhh wait bump again wait for the mod/admin to reply to your post >v< i hope you will get the justice >v< 

nunoood

nunoood

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • IGN:????
  • Class:Sm
  • Level:305

scotish i feel srry for ur loss,.... i hate power levelers that give a bad name to all of us....

ScottishSurge

ScottishSurge

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Yeah it is really annoying. Wanted to get an alt leveled up because my plvl toon is a bit too high and they just scammed me. No need and gives a bad name to the plvl group because now im really skeptical :/

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

Yeah it is really annoying. Wanted to get an alt leveled up because my plvl toon is a bit too high and they just scammed me. No need and gives a bad name to the plvl group because now im really skeptical :/

where did you meet them? I mean, did you see them posting their plvl service here? *just asking, a bit curious* 

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 320 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello,

Have you tried to talk to them since then? Sometimes things happen where someone has connection problems. I think  another ign they use is "Rowlet" which is in the Neozeon guild if they are avoiding you on there "ShadowGirlxx" which is in Ragnarok. I see them on at this very moment in mega is why I ask. Maybe talk to there guild masters on these characters to ask if they can help you get in contact with them or talk to them to return your ms or finish what they started.

Power leveling is a pay at your own risk. Sadly there are some bad ppl out there.

As I am now for one ashamed of this player. This week they asked my husband if they could barrow my boss sets. I wasn't around so it never happened.

Now I know they may have been trying to scam me of a tenter set. Dodged a bullet there huh?!

Be careful who you trust good luck Kiddo,

Mizzo

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

ScottishSurge

ScottishSurge

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

where did you meet them? I mean, did you see them posting their plvl service here? *just asking, a bit curious* 

I met them through a TBN on the game.

Hello,

Have you tried to talk to them since then? Sometimes things happen where someone has connection problems. I think  another ign they use is "Rowlet" which is in the Neozeon guild if they are avoiding you on there "ShadowGirlxx" which is in Ragnarok. I see them on at this very moment in mega is why I ask. Maybe talk to there guild masters on these characters to ask if they can help you get in contact with them or talk to them to return your ms or finish what they started.

Power leveling is a pay at your own risk. Sadly there are some bad ppl out there.

As I am now for one ashamed of this player. This week they asked my husband if they could barrow my boss sets. I wasn't around so it never happened.

Now I know they may have been trying to scam me of a tenter set. Dodged a bullet there huh?!

Be careful who you trust good luck Kiddo,

Mizzo

Its more that i contacted them and they ignored me and i tried to contact them on there other toon but it is getting ignored. Dont want to bother guild leaders over something that they should honor when we agreed to plvl and yes i know plvl is pay at your own risk i understand but ive never had a bad experience up until now

nunoood

nunoood

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Tbh is lv at Ur own risk too xD even tho I never got scammed I don't trust sketchy ppl

danielitan123

danielitan123

Count Blood's Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo
  • Level:400
Trust only ppl who have history i mean.before u pay for ur plvl ask the plveler who have he plvl before u and the plveler HAVE to plvl at least 5 ppl before.(ask them how he was if he good,if can trust him).
Thats my opinion,im dont trust before know history of the person.

nunoood

nunoood

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Well I don't have an "history" but every time I lv someone is like 100 lv's (I in total have a list of only 35 client's)