• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dan213

Dan213

Death Avoider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationIf I don't even know where the nearest Mcdonalds is, then I don't even know where I am.
  • IGN:10/10
  • Level:-1

While I was web-compounding, I saw that the Green Elixir didn't actually do anything to the compound range at all, why so?

JYGz3ps.png

v9bukw0.png

f3mWRJ6.png

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 317 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Dear,

Please place galder in your web bank. To use these functions your required to use a fee.

The green Elixir is a compound agent that must be coupled with other types for a small increase. I would recommend using other elixirs altogether.

Side note: A Poppuri in Event Garden has an elixir exchange. If you have a bunch of these items sitting around I would recommend exchanging them for better elixirs there.

Happy Holidays!

-Mizzo

• hovado and Seulgi like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Dan213

Dan213

Death Avoider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationIf I don't even know where the nearest Mcdonalds is, then I don't even know where I am.
  • IGN:10/10
  • Level:-1
Ah ok, thank you!

f3mWRJ6.png

Euler

Euler

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Green elixir "enhances the probability of getting higher stat bonuses", so it doesn't affect the compound range. Whether this actually works or not has been debated since eTO.

However, White / Green elixirs are the most popular choice in this game.

The green Elixir is a compound agent that must be coupled with other types for a small increase. I would recommend using other elixirs altogether.

Just wanted to point out that it's not a "must". You can use green elixir by itself -- you just wouldn't get that great of a result.

• Mizzo likes this

0002782_custom-embroidered-dog-bone-name