amynakahara

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • IGN:RikaOyashiro
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:260

-_- i can't buy the kitty box 2 using my mileage points >v< it says members only -_- why is that. Help!!!

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 313 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Dear,

Many Functions on the website and auction house is member only. meaning you must have membership to us them: Mileage shop is members only.

Also there is no Kitty box 2 in the mileage shop are you referring to Mileage Box 70?

Have a pleasant week!

-Mizzo

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

amynakahara

amynakahara

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • IGN:RikaOyashiro
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:260

It's fine it's already been use all the my mileage points and no luck. Additionally no luck in raffle event+calendar event+random box+ no luck in equipment. Don't have money to buy new gears to wear and its already a year still stuck in my reyes that i got in the box a long time ago i forgot the name of the event. I can't even buy in AH and Megalo because too much for me all overprice for me. I don't have much galder to buy those equipments. Even don't have those players using to afk drill since i don't have ms points nor galder to afford it. So to end my desperation. I want to die.

I'm so depress, stress, disappoint too much. For almost a month. Thinking to kill myself. Wanting to die.

Im sure in the raffle earlier some of the players there is in dual game client.

I have guild that a lot of members is not active anymore and didn't help me when im still starting only question/answer only 

I'm just a noob weak 

Bad luck in reality and still badluck in virtual a very nice combi that i have