Lunya

Lunya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Cordelia
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:213

Hello! I sincerely hope I'm doing this properly! I don't frequent the forums often at all. Sorry for the wall below, I just want to give as much detail as possible.

IGN - Cordelia

I recently hit lvl 235, and was alerted that I could start some new KeyQuests! Great! (Although I knew I hadn't finished a few prior KeyQuests, such as Snow Hill for example. So I was fully aware I'd have to do a little back tracking in quests before I could start up the new KeyQuest I just unlocked :) )

However, I found myself sent ALL the back to Caballa Relics KeyQuest. Yikes. It's a little concerning because I do know for a fact that I had finished it back in the day. So I had to recollect all the stickers by doing most of the quests in Caballa again- annoying, but easy because I'd been a higher lvl than all the monsters. The remaining stickers I just bought because honestly... I didn't really want to do it all over again. You know? It still does take up time.

The old Fortune Teller Lady accepted my stickers and was all good for me to start Caballa KeyQuest.

I got Julio's key (and gave it to him) 

Julio has given me the Gold Silk Pouch (I still have it)

The Fortune Teller Lady however will NOT recognize my Adventurers Book. Despite me seeing it clear as day in my inventory lol. Julio wont recognize it either. I've quit all quests and reaccepted them, I threw my AB in my storage and took it back out to see if that'd help. But neither worked. (I also read my AB and I see old quests that I've done in other regions)

I'm aware that you can prematurely give the Silk Pouch back to Julio- but even HE wont take it lol. Because he cannot see the book in my inventory either for some reason. I've taken a screenshot that I'll post at the end to show you.

I don't know what could be causing this. The game must recognize that I'd completed at LEAST Desert Beach KeyQuest or I wouldn't have been allowed into Caballa's KeyQuest, correct? (Same with PopDungeon)

Another little tidbit of info, I've played in Season 1. Which I did read in other topics to cause some issue with KeyQuest. Which is fine and all, but my issue is the fact that my item will not be accepted by NPCs. I sincerely hope that I do not have to redo all of desert beach, and pop dungeon to get stickers again as well. I don't think I should have to as the Fortune Teller Lady never once prompted me to finish KeyQuests in either of those locations before allowing me to continue.

In the screenshot below, you can see the lady saying I do not have the AB. As well as my quest mini menu saying 0/1.

Right under it, my cursor is hovering over the AB I've had since day 1.

Julio says something similar (asking for the AB as well)

55a341cfe1c97567ba0a0c3cfbd74c5a.png

Thank you so much for any information or help regarding the manner. I'm sorry for writing so much, I'd just rather spill it all out at once.

If you need any further info from me please let me know and I'll do my best to deliver it :D

EDIT *** I'm aware that this screenshot says I have 284/300 inventory~ 

I've since then cleared it out to below 270 and it stil yields the same results. (I read another topic where this was brought up. So I just wanted to clarify that I've tried that option as well)

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 474 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

Have you done julio's quest? it will use the adventures book and change inside of it. 

Lunya

Lunya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Have you done julio's quest? it will use the adventures book and change inside of it. 

Hello! Thank you for the reply!

I've attempted to finish a quest with Julio, but he wont speak me to any further than asking for the Adenturers Book and Gold Silk Pouch

(Which, the GSP I have just fine) 

[Borrow Gold Silk Pouch]

[Return the Gold Silk Pouch]

Are the current quests in my log at the moment. Both require the Gold Silk Pouch, and the AB.

However on both quests it says I have

AB 0/1

GSP 1/1

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Sorry for the inconveniences with these quests.

Adventure Book has been a book-of-troubles ever since S1-->S2, and people AH'ing them back then. 

Have you done the Desert Beach quests and the Poppuri Dungeon ones, since S2? 

Because the book has different IDs for how far you are throughout the story, and it also has different IDs in S1 vs S2. Maybe the quest can be registered with S1's ID, but cannot be finished? 

I suggest going back to Sandman in Desert Beach and seeing what he tells you. If you can start his quest, yay! If he says it's already done, try Poppuri (outside the Gate, there's a Poppuri standing on a stump, that's where those ones start) and see if that's the same case. 

If both say they are already done, could you take some pictures of your Adventure Book? The relevant pages; like where it shows all the ones you've completed, and the last page. 

Lunya

Lunya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Sorry for the inconveniences with these quests.

Adventure Book has been a book-of-troubles ever since S1-->S2, and people AH'ing them back then. 

Have you done the Desert Beach quests and the Poppuri Dungeon ones, since S2? 

Because the book has different IDs for how far you are throughout the story, and it also has different IDs in S1 vs S2. Maybe the quest can be registered with S1's ID, but cannot be finished? 

I suggest going back to Sandman in Desert Beach and seeing what he tells you. If you can start his quest, yay! If he says it's already done, try Poppuri (outside the Gate, there's a Poppuri standing on a stump, that's where those ones start) and see if that's the same case. 

If both say they are already done, could you take some pictures of your Adventure Book? The relevant pages; like where it shows all the ones you've completed, and the last page. 

Oh don't say sorry for that! I really do appreciate it though :)

Yeah, while browsing the forums I noticed a few topics mentioning that ;0;

I haven't touched any of those quests since my hiatus (which was the course of a few years? I can't say how long exactly- I can't remember that well haha) But it was absolutely in Season 1.

It's a little ironic because I've recently brought a few of my friends in rTO, and I've been doing these quests for the past while (helping them get the items and so on) again and again. I had no idea that I'd be having to do them again for myself as well ;0; admittedly I'm a little sick of looking at the intro maps. But I understand that's on me for volunteering to help some pals lol.

I spoke to Sand Man, he seems to let me redo the Key Quest. But I no longer have any stickers- so it seems like I'm really going to have to restart ;; ? Is there any bypass for this by any chance @@?

Spoke to the Popurri and he wont allow me to do his Key Quest until I do Desert Beach. But that doesn't explain why the Fortune Teller Lady allowed me to take on her quest. Also, her quest [ Borrow Silk Pouch ] is listed under Normal Quests rather than Key Quest, is that normal :o ? If I have to redo that KQ, I'll have to do all the quests again for stickers, as well @@

I took screenshots of the first chunk of my AB. Desert Beach and Caballa island. I put them all into one file/screenshot to save ourselves from making my posts even longer xD I'll put them under a spoiler too actually @@

Spoiler

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Oh don't say sorry for that! I really do appreciate it though :)

Yeah, while browsing the forums I noticed a few topics mentioning that ;0;

I haven't touched any of those quests since my hiatus (which was the course of a few years? I can't say how long exactly- I can't remember that well haha) But it was absolutely in Season 1.

It's a little ironic because I've recently brought a few of my friends in rTO, and I've been doing these quests for the past while (helping them get the items and so on) again and again. I had no idea that I'd be having to do them again for myself as well ;0; admittedly I'm a little sick of looking at the intro maps. But I understand that's on me for volunteering to help some pals lol.

I spoke to Sand Man, he seems to let me redo the Key Quest. But I no longer have any stickers- so it seems like I'm really going to have to restart ;; ? Is there any bypass for this by any chance @@?

Spoke to the Popurri and he wont allow me to do his Key Quest until I do Desert Beach. But that doesn't explain why the Fortune Teller Lady allowed me to take on her quest. Also, her quest [ Borrow Silk Pouch ] is listed under Normal Quests rather than Key Quest, is that normal :o ? If I have to redo that KQ, I'll have to do all the quests again for stickers, as well @@

I took screenshots of the first chunk of my AB. Desert Beach and Caballa island. I put them all into one file/screenshot to save ourselves from making my posts even longer xD I'll put them under a spoiler too actually @@

Spoiler

Unfortunately, indeed, you have to redo them all to fix up your Adventure's Book. 

Everyone who was here before S2 had to redo them, because as I said, the IDs and files get moved around. 

For you to get to where you are, did you do all of Caballa Relics Quests just recently, or were those also S1 but just not completed? 

I can help you through the quests, I don't mind~