Photo

Can't access Bank/Storage

Best Answer Zen , 11 December 2017 - 04:59 AM

This issue should now be fixed.

Apologies for the inconvenience and for the wait in the repairing of the feature! 

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Tnangel2

Tnangel2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTN
  • IGN:Marli
  • Class:Charm
  • Level:263

I hope this is the right place to post, but I hadn't played in a while due to being sick and i can't get into my Bank or Storage?   I have used every pin i have always used but says it's wrong. I went to O, in game and system and tried turning off , but that wants a pin number too. 

I went to Main website and tried to reset it there, but that only gives me a pop up that says ( SMTP Connect() failed. ) So i'm not even able to reset it from the website? 

Would appreciate your help please, User name for playtrickster.com is different than here, i've had issues signing up for Forums since i began playing,    but if you need that info i'll post it. One of my IGN is Marli .

Thank you! 

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

When is the last time you tried to reset it on Website? 

We were having the SMTP Issue a few days ago, but it should be sorted out now.

If it is still giving you difficulties, let me know, and I'll provide further support! 

Tnangel2

Tnangel2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTN

Hi and Thanks for the reply.  I just now tried to reset it on the website, i used IE then tried to on Google Chrome, in case it was a browser thing lol.  Still getting the SMTP Connect() failed thing.  

Thank You :)

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

Hi and Thanks for the reply.  I just now tried to reset it on the website, i used IE then tried to on Google Chrome, in case it was a browser thing lol.  Still getting the SMTP Connect() failed thing.  

Thank You :)

I just tried to do it yesterday and it was working!  

Unfortunately, only that link can truly help you, so you will have to wait for the issue to be fixed (I have passed the information on just now.)

I apologize sincerely that you have to wait so long to gain access to your bank and everything. 

I will let you know when the SMTP Connect() issue is fixed again! 

• Tnangel2 likes this

Tnangel2

Tnangel2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTN

Thanks for the fast reply, i tried doing it yesterday didn't work for me then either lol.  Must be my luck?   

Until then, i'll be waiting for your reply lol.. Prob wont be in game since i can't hold much nor transfer stuff  sadly. 

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
✓  Best Answer

This issue should now be fixed.

Apologies for the inconvenience and for the wait in the repairing of the feature! 

• Tnangel2 likes this

Tnangel2

Tnangel2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTN

Thank you so very much for getting on it so quick!

I was able to take PIN off and i don't plan on using it anytime soon again lol... Tomorrow i can finally start the Dec Events :) 

Thank you once again!

• Zen likes this