Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

Note: Xmas Santie Cloak + Xmas Santie Hat are found only inside December Gift Box, not on WebShop

Funny story about this name:

GM: Aran, what is the name of female Santa?

Aran: There is no female Santa. There is only Santa Claus or Father Christmas.

GM: I want to name this item as female Santa item.

Aran: What? What are you going to name it?

GM: Santie.

Aran: Nooo! That's weird.

*GM ignores Aran and just do what he wants anyway*

There's a Mrs. Claus, Santa Claus's wife.

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Mrs._Claus

• HiiroKen and Seulgi like this

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

There's a Mrs. Claus, Santa Claus's wife.

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Mrs._Claus

I mentioned that to them after they already made the items, too! 

I guess that they wanted someone who delivers gifts, but Mrs. Claus isn't very.. famous? For doing that. 

Which is a shame, because as a kid, I'd always wanted to see more about Mrs. Claus! 

• HiiroKen likes this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

To explain why I said no to the pets:

It seems as if there are two ways TO did things:

1. Create items individually.

2. Create a set of items and put them inside a box and you can get these items randomly when you open the box.

In instance 1, you can proceed to put these individual items to make up a component of a box. For example, GM put all legendary uniques into a box for a specific boss. But these legendary uniques were previously created as individual items. So they still can be treated as lone item that, if separated from the box, they will still keep their stats.

In this instance, yes, we can take them out from the box, and they still have stats.

But under instance 2, if we take out the items individually = make them appear as if they are lone item, they will become statless. They must come out of the box properly to maintain their stats.

All the pets above fall under instance 2.

maybe im wrong, but i dont think that you could get 4 different pets [Isshiki Akane (Power), Isshiki Akane (Magic), Isshiki Akane (Sense), Isshiki Akane (Charm)] from Vivid Red Boxes

these items have [JP] in front of their names -> they are from jTO

and trickster.jp says this:

Isshiki_Akane_Pets_Lv310.png

besides, Isshiki Akane (Power), Futaba Aoi (Magic), Saegusa Wakaba (Sense) and Shinomiya Himawari (Charm) were offered as Poppuri event rewards about 2 years ago

this means they can be "lone items" and still keep their stats

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

KevinKong

KevinKong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

FYI, my lvl 12 t.spear also having negative refined stat

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

2.3 Egg Shop

Suggested by apostatte.

The following equipment are added to Egg Shop in Megalo.

Dino Sword

Dino Dagger

Dino Staff

Dino Gun

Dino Hat

Dino Shield

Dino T-Shirt

2iswgmf.jpg

I don't see  Dino T-shirt in Egg shop.

To add in Jan item list ~ aran

• Mizzo and 3rdratenoob like this

hengyi

hengyi

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Dear GM Aran

I have suggestion

1. Can This Trickster Game Increase More Monster Numbers, Penguin which can drop GM lucky bags or other surprise items  In All Maps; Some items needs to cost more My shop Points.

2. Can the game add  Hyperium Pink/Blue Portion sold 10000 Galders per one at the item General shop monkey_T in New Content development Office 2 or  The Item Girl  in Tartarus Ancient B4  dew to heavy Portion about Twinkle/Worldly Portion.

Sometimes We are easy to be overweight.

1. We cannot simply add monster numbers in maps; in the past, doing so have caused maps to crash because there are limits in monster numbers per map. 

2. There are enough Penguins in the game, ranging from maps in Coral Beach up to Tapasco maps. We will not add more.

3. Yes, some items do need to cost more in MyShop points, especially those that do not come in lolboxes. The fact that we don't set prices too high in this server attest to the fact that this server is not a scammer as per what we were accused of in the beginning of the server. Some old timers perhaps would still remember how badly we (we = GM) were bashed by some people when this server first opened, basically saying that GM was only interested in money and that the server would soon close. Yeah, well, we are more than 4 years old now, we are still going, and if GM is only interested in money, there would not have been a lot of good items as free rewards in this server.

4. Hyperium Potions will be sold only in Ms points, not in galders.

5. Worldly Cure and Twinkle Potions have already beend made lighter at 25 WT each. With so many weight items in game, carrying such weight should not be a problem for players. I suggest you invest in weight items, at least for your main chars. 

~ aran

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3729 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

besides, Isshiki Akane (Power), Futaba Aoi (Magic), Saegusa Wakaba (Sense) and Shinomiya Himawari (Charm) were offered as Poppuri event rewards about 2 years ago

this means they can be "lone items" and still keep their stats

I did remember Shinomiya being used as an event reward a while ago. And perhaps you are right, it could be made as a lone item with stats.

However, when I take these items out as single items now, this is how they look:

6fccdad930.png ca18616b69.png

c2288c00c1.png 4028cb5080.png

• hovado and Seulgi like this

vennybot

vennybot

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew/Ketra/Digs/Jezzy
  • Class:Prima/SM/CH/Witch(wip)
  • Level:GudnNuf

It would help if you state the name of the items that are supposedly missing from your gacha reward and which field it comes from.

My appologies. In Field 2, I'm also missing the Red Rose Bouquet. It's from that Rosemary set. I know the field itself works since I was able to get my Hyena Sword.

vz7xQ9w.png

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1063 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

I did remember Shinomiya being used as an event reward a while ago. And perhaps you are right, it could be made as a lone item with stats.

However, when I take these items out as single items now, this is how they look:

(pet skin images here) 

Thank You for the screenshots (good to know that pets names were translated differently).

Does it happen with all items with random stats?

For example: if you get Naked Lang Shield or Phantom Wakizashi this way, will they turn into skins too?

looks like random stats items have to go "through the game" (dropped by a monster, obtained from a box or exchange)

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3729 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

Does it happen with all items with random stats?

For example: if you get Naked Lang Shield or Phantom Wakizashi this way, will they turn into skins too?

looks like random stats items have to go "through the game" (dropped by a monster, obtained from a box or exchange)

Looks like it, yes. GM can make it not statless, but that extra hard is annoying and the time could be used to do other worthy things for the server.

Melting

Melting

Selfie Girl 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • IGN:Melting
  • Class:Duelist

Hi Aran,

Can we make Kronos Helmet - HP compoundable?

This is an end game helmet, I really want to use it but then so sad that i cannot use it because i have keep using my naked hat for HP stats/comps

wwb37r.png

Thank you for consideration

This will not be changed. ~ aran

gravity

gravity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Aran could u sell Mitra next update??

Jan item list ~ aran

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Hi Aran,

Can we make Kronos Helmet - HP compoundable?

This is an end game helmet, I really want to use it but then so sad that i cannot use it because i have keep using my naked hat for HP stats/comps

Thank you for consideration

This won't be done,

We'd like to keep the Legendary Items to what they should be compounded with (aside from CBS.)

As well, Kronos Shield already gives HP, and as you said, Naked Hat gives HP! 

• Seulgi likes this

Melting

Melting

Selfie Girl 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • IGN:Melting
  • Class:Duelist

If we could add HP compoundable to boss helmets, these helmets can become little more useful and usable.

Thinking how boss helmets are barely used in our servers. For instance, a Koiosu helmet is priced around 10k in auction house and many players don’t want to use them due to lack of HP.

I really hope you guys consider it. It will benefit a lot of players, and these boss helmets can be competitive to naked hats.

Thanks
  • Astronaut likes this

Euler

Euler

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts

If we could add HP compoundable to boss helmets, these helmets can become little more useful and usable.

Thinking how boss helmets are barely used in our servers. For instance, a Koiosu helmet is priced around 10k in auction house and many players don’t want to use them due to lack of HP.

Just wanted to point out that your statements apply mostly to PvE. Kronos Helm, for example, is one of the best helms for PvP which is why they're priced 300-400k clean.

Koiosu Helm is also a good alternative for LK.

• Zen and Killua like this

0002782_custom-embroidered-dog-bone-name

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

Suggest making Kois Shield/Kronos shield resistant compoundable. 

I also think the helmet should stay as it is. 

Are there other legendary shields that are resistant compoundable? ~ aran

• Zen, AlwaysXtut, Euler and 1 other like this

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

My Gacha item is not showing in my myshop inventory. It was Red Rose Bouquet from the Rosemary Set (gacha town). Please help :(

Killua

Killua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:xPowerx
  • Class:Buff
  • Level:242~

Suggest making Kois Shield/Kronos shield resistant compoundable. 

I also think the helmet should stay as it is. 

I would like to suggest this as well, almost all unique shields are resistant compoundable except these 2

Hmm. Ok. ~ aran

• Zen and AlwaysXtut like this

Shelfo

Shelfo

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • IGN:Shelfo
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

I'd like to know if is it possible to make Treat Pumpkin Hat to cover ears. Thank you!

9ef86e5d7b8ceb91a4e1b5e87a005de5.png

Incl. in Jan item list ~ aran

How did you get DA on your hat? The one inside the database does not have DA.

fd2f9c4c91.jpg

2F6qqg3.pngzC1qwfS.jpg

♥ My babies ♥                        You will find when you see. We are one

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 475 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo

I really hope you guys consider it. It will benefit a lot of players, and these boss helmets can be competitive to naked hats.

Thanks

The price of koi uniques is not about how good it is or not, its about how easy is the trial to arrive in the boss room, so the uniques are cheaper since the trial is easy and fast. 

• nunoood, HiiroKen and Killua like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: odinea, goomi, primrose, tacky, hanyu, gloomy, sill wes, flare, pavane, laic