Photo

what servers do you need to have a Boss Hunt Event...???

hunt event server servers boss

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Libertarianism

Libertarianism

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:Unknown

we all want to have a boss hunt event...my question is what do you need to make this happen...???

I was talking to MOD MIZZO and it was cuz of overload. so what you need is more space or something...???

but it cost money and I just want to know how much money are we talking about...???

what do you need to make this happen...???

• Seulgi likes this

LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN... LETS MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN... LETS MAKE AMERICA INTELLIGENT AGAIN.

AND WE WILL MAKE NTREEV TRICKSTER ONLINE GREAT AGAIN...!!!

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE ALL SPECTACULAR PEOPLE...!!!

Euler

Euler

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

I was talking to MOD MIZZO and it was cuz of overload.

Overload...?

That's very vague...

can you be more specific regarding what she said...?

And this seems like a question directed to a staff member...?

0002782_custom-embroidered-dog-bone-name

Libertarianism

Libertarianism

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:Unknown

Overload...?

That's very vague...

can you be more specific regarding what she said...?

And this seems like a question directed to a staff member...?

Overload as an There is to many players in one area...

LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN... LETS MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN... LETS MAKE AMERICA INTELLIGENT AGAIN.

AND WE WILL MAKE NTREEV TRICKSTER ONLINE GREAT AGAIN...!!!

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE ALL SPECTACULAR PEOPLE...!!!

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 719 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

When we have too many players in one place, the map starts to glitch out and disappear, then if you disconnect you cannot reconnect, and disconnections are frequent. 

This is probably what Mizzo was talking about. It used to happen when we did events and also when we tried doing boss events/

I don't know much about the servers nor Official TO servers, but I have some knowledge with servers and loads, and I am saying this all in my own opinion; I do not know a whole lot about the servers themselves. 

In the Official TOs, they used to have these issues, but they upped their servers. Now note, they paid probably hundreds of thousands for their servers, because they ran multiple games, and not only that, they ran it all within huge buildings as a corporation. We are not a huge corporation or have the equipment that Ntreev and GameRage had; you should see some of the server-towers these game companies have, they're extreme! But we just run it off of a few towers and we don't have our own official servers or anything, and PlayTrickster still pays way more than you could ever imagine a month to keep the game running, because you need to pay for the servers, tons of protection (DDoS, etc.) and other things as well. Just looking at the prices of some of the things the server needs by myself is pretty insane, especially protection and the server sizes we have. 

Again, this is all my theory and summed up idea of why we can't do the events, but essentially, as of right now, it is just impossible to have that many players on the map, plus tons of huge monsters that have tons of animations and tons of screen-shaking effects. So all I can say when players ask me this question, is hopefully someday, but we never know. 

[sorry if this doesn't make sense or I repeat myself, I have never been so tired before in my life]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hunt, event, server, servers, boss