Elder

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:iKing
  • Class:Dragon

Hello everyone! 

So I recently got back to trickster and invested some myshop points. I found out there was this auto driller pet so I bought that with a drill... Now here is my issue and it has nothing to do with heavy traffic since palyers and my friend in my party is online all the time while I keep getting this message every 5-10 minutes.  (Move To Start Menu) or (End Game).

Please help me solve this, on my laptop this does not happend only on this.

My specs are:

GTX 970

Amd 8350 8 Core 

1920 x 1080, 60 Hz BenQ Screen

Best Regards, Elder.

EDIT: I also did read some guides, so far I have re-installed the game,change rezultion to 860 and 1024 x 760. I have changed it to admin and followed the intrusction of this link:

https://puu.sh/p8xOu/889ceacd5f.png

Still no fix.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3729 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Make sure the game is excluded in your anti-virus. 

Windows Defender & Malwarebytes don't give problem to this game but others tend to stop your game from operating efficiently.

• Zen likes this

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Try out what Aran wrote above. 
Otherwise, you may need to use a proxy to play the game. I've used Hotspot Shield in the past when I had this issue, but there are many proxies that players use for it! 

There's another fix that may work that does not involve proxy; going into your Router Settings and checking if QoS Engine is on. But it is very complex and not guaranteed to work. If you wish to try this (QoS Engine is never needed), let me know!

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3729 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Please state your IGN.

Elder

Elder

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Please state your IGN.

IGN: Elitius 

I also want to point out that on my laptop I can run the game 24/7 this machine is 50x stronger than my laptop so I would like to enjoy it here and not on my laptop >.<

EDIT: I also only use Windows Defender and Trickster "Splash Launcher" is added.

Elder

Elder

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Try out what Aran wrote above. 
Otherwise, you may need to use a proxy to play the game. I've used Hotspot Shield in the past when I had this issue, but there are many proxies that players use for it! 

There's another fix that may work that does not involve proxy; going into your Router Settings and checking if QoS Engine is on. But it is very complex and not guaranteed to work. If you wish to try this (QoS Engine is never needed), let me know!

Sorry for this double post but I am not that experienced how ever I can use NoPing if it would make it better because HotSpot Shield will use your IP and might cause illegal traffic to be passed trough.

EDIT: It seems that NoPing fixed the DC issue but this is odd since my connection at home is far much better than the one at work, atleast now I can play without the DC all the time but now I have the issue on my laptop instead from home.

Edited by Elder, 01 December 2017 - 02:55 PM.