Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 719 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Got you so whenever I find a bug i will abuse and exploit alot, and nothing will happens to me  :D

Abuse and exploit a lot? How are people abusing and exploiting a lot? 

They did it, then told us about it. That's not abusing and exploiting a lot

As well, it wasn't one person, it was many people. 

As well, they will have their items reverted. I don't understand why you're acting this way? 

• Wraith, Euler and Killua like this

Astronaut

Astronaut

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • IGN:Matt
  • Class:Astronaughty
  • Level:380

Abuse and exploit a lot? How are people abusing and exploiting a lot? 

They did it, then told us about it. That's not abusing and exploiting a lot

As well, it wasn't one person, it was many people. 

As well, they will have their items reverted. I don't understand why you're acting this way? 

Well actually that could've give advantage in PvP, something about you probably doesnt understand.

But it's fine, youre making big text's that I don't even read, just gave my opinion about it.

foxinahoodie

foxinahoodie

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • IGN:Cujo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:271

Well actually that could've give advantage in PvP, something about you probably doesnt understand.
But it's fine, youre making big text's that I don't even read, just gave my opinion about it.

I’m just popping in to say none of my characters are 300 yet, so I haven’t even used the sword that I tempered. Regardless, everything is going back to its initial stats, so it works out in the end ^^
  • vennybot likes this

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 719 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

But their items are being reverted almost right after we learnt about the bug.

Something about me probably doesn't understand? 

You are not just giving your opinion; the way you responded is not just opinion.

• Killua likes this

Euler

Euler

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

I agree with Zen, and I don't think anyone in the PvP scene are using abused equips, if that's what you're implying and worried about.

• Zen and Killua like this

0002782_custom-embroidered-dog-bone-name

Killua

Killua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I believe the admins and mod will make the Right decision regarding this case, I didnt temper any unqiues but I believe reverting the stats is a good way to deal with this since many people as zen said tempered it.

Why should the majority of the 50 players get banned just because you are acting childish about PvP?

If you or any other people are mad about this issue, then please do not attend the PvP Maps until patch notes day, this will solve all ur issues wont it?

Let nature take its course I believe the mod team will act in a good way to this issue

• Zen, yuekhan, Euler and 2 others like this

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

hey...  Your acting d***.Period.....

don't go to PvP until Maintenance... PROBLEM SOLVED.

You're Welcome.

Bestie

• Wraith, yuekhan, Euler and 1 other like this

Astronaut

Astronaut

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • IGN:Matt
  • Class:Astronaughty
  • Level:380

hey...  Your acting d***.Period.....

don't go to PvP until Maintenance... PROBLEM SOLVED.

You're Welcome.

Bestie

Insult's coming from you? Pve guy? what do you know about pvp lol.. Keep insults for yourself.

Also Zen, i gave an opnion, also a proof of what happened to who abused of a bug, doesnt matter what happened later or before.. It's just a fact. 

Killua

Killua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

http://www.trickster...ool_Quests.html This is phantom school quests link you can quest there or do card riddles for fun to pass the time 

http://www.trickster...eon_Guide.html�

^ this link is Phantom school pvp field map. I'd suggest you go and chill there until this gets solved.

http://www.tricksterlover.info/ < is a trickster wiki for anything you might need in the game, i'd suggest you look for fun things to do. there are many fun activites besides pvp in this game.

• Euler and vennybot like this

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

Insult's coming from you? Pve guy? what do you know about pvp lol.. Keep insults for yourself.

Also Zen, i gave an opnion, also a proof of what happened to who abused of a bug, doesnt matter what happened later or before.. It's just a fact. 

No, I don't insult people.

I gave you my honest Opinion.

You Should Appreciate and accept. 

Thank You,

Bestie                                                           Let's stop confabulating on an issue that is beyond our control

• Wraith, Euler and Killua like this

daeyeopjei

daeyeopjei

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Got you so whenever I find a bug i will abuse and exploit alot, and nothing will happens to me  :D

LOL this guy. ban him plz

• Wraith and Euler like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3707 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Please do not quarrel.

We'll try to fix the problem as soon as we can. We greatly appreciate those who report bugs to us. Perhaps we are doing too much customisation in this server (trying to please players too much). In the future, we will not entertain changes proposed to us that break hard codes. Even with description of our items and their names, let's just use whatever we have instead of trying to have the perfect description or the perfect names. And hats covering/not covering ears, no changes anymore after what was proposed in the last patch note.

Anyway, thank you again to those players who care to report bugs and not simply just go and exploit without alerting us. You have helped in keeping this server going along. Thank you.

• Wraith and Killua like this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

Even with description of our items and their names, let's just use whatever we have instead of trying to have the perfect description or the perfect names.

does it mean that all weird translations of japanese, korean or thai items wont be fixed?

(things like ??? ?? ?????, Tsilivi mosquito attack or "Painful in its own way, but say were going to get a happy face and eat it ...")

Tartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3707 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

Lol.

We can fix those really weird ones.

• hovado and Killua like this

nunoood

nunoood

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • IGN:????
  • Class:Sm
  • Level:305

Please do not quarrel.

We'll try to fix the problem as soon as we can. We greatly appreciate those who report bugs to us. Perhaps we are doing too much customisation in this server (trying to please players too much). In the future, we will not entertain changes proposed to us that break hard codes. Even with description of our items and their names, let's just use whatever we have instead of trying to have the perfect description or the perfect names. And hats covering/not covering ears, no changes anymore after what was proposed in the last patch note.

Anyway, thank you again to those players who care to report bugs and not simply just go and exploit without alerting us. You have helped in keeping this server going along. Thank you.

Aran please tell us that they are still developing the game in ur way? , Bugs are bond to happen , even if u check everything that's part of the development of things , please don't say we are going to get stuck just because some guys want to witch hunt?,
He want to ban? Ban me for 3 days (just like before) and then maybe then this will just stop +.-

vennybot

vennybot

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew/Ketra/Digs/Jezzy
  • Class:Prima/SM/CH/Witch(wip)
  • Level:GudnNuf

Quick question: I had gotten my draconic sword to level 9 and tempered it as previously mentioned. Am I losing those 9 levels or should I not go panic-buy repair powders in bulk?

vz7xQ9w.png

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 293 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Quick question: I had gotten my draconic sword to level 9 and tempered it as previously mentioned. Am I losing those 9 levels or should I not go panic-buy repair powders in bulk?

Hello,

Your refine levels should not be affected, however, the tempered stats and the refine stats should be be reset to normal.

Example: The Draconic Sword has a base stat of 1278 Ap. At lv 9 a Draconic Sword would become: 1278*3.3%(lv 9 rate) = 4217 Ap or 1278(2939 refine)

• Zen and vennybot like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!