hard skill

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

xtreme25

xtreme25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

hello, I would like to leave my opinion on the champion and it is very erased in the game, because all chars have more than one damage in area and it is only to have a single skill, there are few that create, there would be a way to update new skill pro chars, not because I want more for players who like champion and a very big fight ...

Leave your comment who else agrees with my opinion hello, I would like to leave my opinion on the champion and it is very erased in the game, because all chars have more than one damage in area and it is only to have a single skill, there are few that create, there would be a way to update new skill pro chars, not because I want more for players who like champion and a very big fight ...

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  B) 

Leave your comment who else agrees with my opinion

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 427 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

Every char has it own hability, and champ is the best character to 1x1. Champ isnt the only character to have just 1 area skill, hunter lord is the same.

Lovebird

Lovebird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I too agree some characters are far overshadowed by others and wish that changes would be made to balance things out. However, I don't think this will happen.