• IGN:?
  • Class:?
  • Level:?

https://ibb.co/fg3xSb

https://ibb.co/bAn2tG

https://ibb.co/bvC2tG

https://ibb.co/h9Qscb

The Ign he used to buy my item is "sono44"

He has multiple account, I'm not sure if the mods have the tools to trace everything.
He is moving items outside of the character he scammed me with. He probably even changed his name.
I do know he has 11213119 to talk to me with, and sono44 to buy the item. He knows that too.

Attached Files

• Lusche likes this

nelly007

nelly007

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

My opinion is he probably wont get banned...

We have AH for selling/buying. Next time don't "trust trade", simple as that.

Lusche

Lusche

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • IGN:Lusche/Almarix
  • Class:Gambler/Diva
  • Level:341/136
Hey, that's one of my ex-guildies, we used to call him "numbers", I can't vouch that he's a scammer, but I'm not surprised to hear this is the slightest.

He was kicked from our guild because he'd keep asking for free shit and would get really hostile when people wouldn't give him said shit for free. (like he expected people to give him Elixirs, I mean dude, seriously grow up).

Majority of my guildies were online and confirm that this guy is no good!
  • izF4TE likes this

​As a gentleman should, he does. (^_-)☆ 

output_ipCcnw_zpsd5268428.gif

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

(This is the first time I state such): I must express that there is absolutely no hope for this player (11213119). They seem to carry no plans nor thoughts to resolve their wrongdoing.

Although I never encourage punishing players without pardoning them initially; this player deserves to be punished, in my settled opinion.

Overlooking such cases softly encourages other players with similar intentions.

I hope for this matter to be taken care of after being reviewed by a Staff Member.

My condolences, izF4TE, I hope for the loss to only be temporary (until the case is reviewed).

I am but sharing my opinion & point of view.

Thank You.

-Regards.
Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics.

• Lusche likes this

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We stand for might, respect, patience, honor and strength.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

izF4TE

izF4TE

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

My opinion is he probably wont get banned...

We have AH for selling/buying. Next time don't "trust trade", simple as that.

I think Aran said somewhere on forums about banning a player who scammed mileage points. 

izF4TE

izF4TE

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

If there was a "how to not get scam manual", the first thing listed should be don't do item trades. The second thing would be "If Brazilian, be wary, potentional scammer" In all seriousness, from all the trades i've done so far, scam always coming from a Brazilian. Just something maybe you guys should note. But obviously, not every Brazilian are ruthless scammer. And of course not everyone that isn't Brazilian aren't potential scammer even though I've never been scammed by anyone besides Brazilians. 

The12213119

The12213119

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Roflmfao... Seriously?
I am the player you're talking about and I have three things to say in my defense...

1st I left the guild because I wanted to join another one, not because you couldn't help me. Nobody kicked me.

2nd F4TE sent me a sword without mentioning any exchange. Then he came up with this story because I didn't want to trade mine.

3rd I'm proud to be BRAZILIAN and I think we're good, honest and beautiful. We do really stand out from the others everywhere we go and that's why they're envious.

Cordially yours,