• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:HiiroKen
  • Class:Duke
  • Level:2XX

Hello~!

Hopefully I am writing to the right part of the forum. I have a questions about my raccoon /raccoon characters in general. 

I made a mistake when I chose a job for my coon, and ended up as Duke, not as Card Master as I had planned and build my character. I haven't reset my points, and the character is somewhat ok to fight with, do quests and so. I'm currently wearing Count blood sword, tenter shield, and ice queen helmet (yeah i know, ugly fashion), they all are leveled up a little bit, and I have added stones to make them better.

One of my question is, should I get 4G set and use that instead of those boss equips above? Does the 4G set or even some parts of the set give better stats than boss equips?

Another question is about head accessories. I'm currently wearing Intern Raven Head Accessory for charm types. I have card master halo for lv 300 at my storage, but if I wear it, I will lose 400 MD and DP. Are there any other kind of head accessories for raccoons that are better than the current one I have? For lv300 or lower/higher?

Any other advice for my coon is welcomed as well.

Pictures about the stats of my coon are under the spoiler cut!
Thank you :3c

WARNING! VERY IMAGE HEAVY!!

Spoiler

Guild; Metamorphose

Characters; HiiroKen ~ Duke~ AradiaMegid0 ~ Soulmaster ~ SuyaRii ~ Entertainer ~

HiiroKen

HiiroKen

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:HiiroKen
  • Class:Duke
  • Level:2XX

More pics, since it won't let me upload the rest ;;;;

Spoiler

Guild; Metamorphose

Characters; HiiroKen ~ Duke~ AradiaMegid0 ~ Soulmaster ~ SuyaRii ~ Entertainer ~

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • IGN:Tenma
  • Class:
  • Level:Watanabe
4G sets are only for style.

So far your build is nice but I prefer you to swap between an HP build for PvE and either an HV or AP an build for Bossing. But since you're a duke, the only sense stat you will benefit from that is WT because only gamblers can benefit from another sense stat which is LK.

My personal build for a duke is 3124/4114 depends,if you want to live on the edge or not.

For equipments.

Swap between HP for Pve and either hv/ap build for bossing

Another alternative route is to play like a "powertype". You get the picture right?(AP and attributes).

Well, that's all the knowledge I can share with you about dukes.I hope that it will help you out even a little. Goodluck (>~<)>
  • HiiroKen likes this

BRUhmQq.gif

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • IGN:Tenma
  • Class:
  • Level:Watanabe
You can get the DP/MD from other items,the Halo is a must have equipment for a coon. But you can also go for the 260 New Head Accessories. DP/MD wont be a bother to you unless you're going to fight and Tank the END game bosses such as Ed and TK, then that will be the time you'll be needing MD and DP.
  • HiiroKen likes this

BRUhmQq.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raccoon, 4G, Boss Equips, raccoon help