Shnao

Shnao

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • IGN:Hason
  • Class:Gladiator

Hello! Happy month of Halloween! This is my favorite time of the year (and not just because it's my birth month), I really love the horror genre, especially video games! :) So I ask you fellow Tricksters, two questions:

1. What is your favorite horror movie/video game/creepypasta/series?
  2. What are your plans for Halloween?

As for myself, I plan to do lots of drilling and watching horror movies, I have a list I'm working on now, hehe. My favorite horror game would currently be... RE7: Biohazard, it's really different from the rest of the RE series! I also have to say, if you watch anime, you HAVE to watch Ghost Stories, the dubbed one only. You just have to.

Happy Trick-ster-Treating! :) 

• Lusche and HirotoSenpai like this

<Die the death>!

<Sentence to death>!

<Great equalizer is the death>!!

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 474 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400
Hello~~ 

Well i'm not a really fan of horror movies, but I'll try to answer using the old and traumatic experiences in horror movies  :P 
  1. What is your favorite horror movie/video game/creepypasta/series?

Well how I said I'm not a really fan of it, but I've seen some movies like "Saw" and "Final Destination" but my favorite so far was "Wrong Turn". 

2.What are your plans for Halloween?

I work in an English School, so my boss intend to do a halloween party next week for the students (a costume party), I can't say that I'm not eager for it, cause I really am. XD
I was thinking about a costume and I decided to use a medical coat and some medical instruments that I have, so I'm going as doctor, but a bloody/murder doctor, something like this  ;)

Happy halloween =D

velv

velv

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNY
  • IGN:Narcissism
  • Class:D.Va
  • Level:360

Hello! Happy month of Halloween! This is my favorite time of the year (and not just because it's my birth month), I really love the horror genre, especially video games! :) So I ask you fellow Tricksters, two questions:

1. What is your favorite horror movie/video game/creepypasta/series? ​Favorite horror movie? Ehh. It's probably gotta be Shutter Island and Get Out for me. I play way too many horror games for any sane person. They take up 90% of my library. My favorite horror game I'm currently playing is The Evil Within 2. A great example of doing everything right that the first one didn't quite get down. Nothing beats Silent Hill and SOMA, though. I love Slimebeast creepypastas- especially his Abandoned by Disney series.
  2. What are your plans for Halloween? ​I don't really celebrate Halloween. I do like sour candies, though. Maybe this Halloween I'll set up tent in front of a shop, pray I don't get arrested for loitering and wait for the inevitable sale. Oh yeah- I need to go grind lootboxes on Overwatch.

As for myself, I plan to do lots of drilling and watching horror movies, I have a list I'm working on now, hehe. My favorite horror game would currently be... RE7: Biohazard, it's really different from the rest of the RE series! I also have to say, if you watch anime, you HAVE to watch Ghost Stories, the dubbed one only. You just have to. 

RE7 was pretty damn good. I know people were upset because they're confused with the direction that the developers were taking? (also the healing mechanic is hilarious) Perhaps they didn't really dig the actiony RE6 and the sudden transition to FP survival in 7, but I thought it was a great step going forward. CAPCOM reaaaaaaaallly needed something like this to shake the table. It's funny how a lot of the really good creepy games are centered around a little girl conduit, huh. That Aunt Rhody was actually sick and I had to have it. I've only seen the first part of GS; thanks for reminding me. ~

Happy Trick-ster-Treating! :) 

• Shnao likes this