LePetitCupcake

LePetitCupcake

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:Amphy
  • Class:Witch

Hi! :D So I've been wanting to get a Sense char to do the drilling and comping for me and I wanted some information and opinions on some topics!

1) Is there a difference between a lion or a fox? Both of them are equally good for said use?

2) Builds! I've heard of 3142 but I want a deeper analysis on builds like pros and cons (will also look up on Google but I want an insight from someone who plays on the server! :D)

3) Skills! Which ones should I get, not really focusing on fighting but mostly on the drilling/compound skills

4) Equips and comps! Which equips are best, which comps should I do in which equips etc (may include MS equips because I might be able to get them in a near future xD)

Also bear in mind I intend to leave the Sense char drilling at Tapasco also in the future, so I need equips for higher levels too.

Thank you for the help in advance! (:

AkiraOokami

AkiraOokami

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Location幻想郷
  • IGN:RagnaBarrett
  • Class:unknow
  • Level:unknow

1) Yes, they have their differences and both are good. Sense type characters have 3 paths: gunner (AC), thrower (DA) and thrower wt (WT). WT is uncommon but good for afk drilling.

But to focus your character on drilling and compounding the thrower path Fox is easier.

2) 3142: some peoples use for gunner path (pros: more AC = more dmg with gun / Cons: less def and hp.) it's worthless use for thrower path since is DA Based.

2143: standard and balanced stats for any paths. (pros: balanced gun dmg and defense)

1144: is the best for veteran players for any paths. (Pros: High def and hp / Cons: it's difficult for gunner begginer with low gun damage.)

3)

1st job:

- Invincible Drill (you must have for a good drilling)

- Sixth Sense: Lv10 or Master (main buff for increases your damage skills)

- Stone Strike: Lv10 or Master (main damage skill)

- Heavy Carrier: Lv10 or Master (Optional but it's worth a extra weight limit)

- Shuriken Master: Lv10 or Master(damage skill)

- Armor Destructor: Lv1 (req. for Lucky Seven)

- Lucky Seven: Lv10 or Master (buff to increases LK to help in-game compound, refining and also increases damage of some skills)

- Anger Management: Lv.10 or Master ( If you dig manually this skill help you increase crazy drill gauge faster. For auto (afk) drilling is worthless)

- Compound Master: Lv.10 or Master ( for in-game compound you must learn but, for web compound has no effect)

2nd Job:

- Precise Pitch: Lv.Master (this skill is optional to learn Fan of Knives and Rain of Knives for extra offensive skills)

- Item Detector: Lv.10 or Master (If you dig maually this skill will save your time and stess, for auto (afk) drilling is worthless)

- Aura of Luck: Lv.10 or Master (More extra buff to increase LK)

- Chain of Knives: Lv.10 or Master (optional and very good skill for offensive)

- Mega Crazy Drilling: Lv.10 or Master (If you dig manually this skill will increases crazy drill effect duration. For auto (afk) drilling is worthless)

- Fan of Knives: Lv.10 or Master (optional but if you need a AoE Skill, I recommend)

- Rain of Knives:Lv.10 or Master (this is optional AoE Skill too but, just have Fan of Knives is enough)

3rd Job Skills: all fox 3rd job skills are offensive skills.

4) for afk drilling: any equipment which contains LK HP and High DP and MD as possible. Any refined shield: altiverse, legendary or requiem.

Conclusion: To afk drilling you just need hight HP, DP, MD, WT and min. 90DA. No Skills need to learn for support except Heavy Carrier.

• velv likes this

LePetitCupcake

LePetitCupcake

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:Amphy
  • Class:Witch

Oh my goodness yes, this is exactly the type of analysis I wanted! Thank you so much for your help. I can now happily start working on my fox and know what I'm doing (:

Thank you so much!

AkiraOokami

AkiraOokami

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Location幻想郷
  • IGN:RagnaBarrett
  • Class:unknow
  • Level:unknow

You`re welcome. ^ ^